Author Topic: Kerry: Hand them over, Syria.  (Read 1988 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Kerry: Hand them over, Syria.
« on: September 09, 2013, 07:23:58 AM »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/09/us-syria-chemical-weapons-attack-john-kerry

The US secretary of state has said that President Bashar al-Assad has one week to hand over his entire stock of chemical weapons to avoid a military attack. But John Kerry added that he had no expectation that the Syrian leader would comply.

So is this another "red line"?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Kerry: Hand them over, Syria.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 07:54:13 AM »
lol - so a new reason for an attack is created 'cause the old one isn't working!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 08:13:22 AM »
I guess this is what they meant when Kerry responded to Rand Paul. Paul kept asking him if the president would abide by Congress's decision to not attack, but Kerry kept avoiding a direct answer.

It looks like the White House will bomb Syria no matter what Congress decides or what more than 70% of citizens polled want.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 10:31:37 AM »
this is actually a GOOD solution to all of these problems.

Avoid war with russia, ensure no more WMD attacks from Syrian govt, etc.

I know, some people will bitch no matter what and mock obama if he's bombing away or backing down.  They are just going to bitch about christmas ornaments and michelle's dress color... its what they do.  But THIS is a good solution.  Avoid war, remove some WMD from world.  

Now, bitching may continue :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 10:47:15 AM »
Just the out Dear Leader (240's idol) is looking for to extract himself from the fiasco he created.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 10:48:20 AM »
lol.  Yeah that ought to do it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 10:53:47 AM »
If Obama manages to convince a sovereign nation to turn over WMD - despite teh rest of the world refusing to help - and without any loss of US life or even dead syrians from our bombs falling...

Well, even the most ardent obama haters will have a hard time saying he lost on that one.  Bush talked til his face was red and Saddam never turned over the WMD.  Obama uses tough talk and Syria surrenders them?

Well, I know everyone will say "Obama backed down", but if his goal was to prevent more chem attacks - and they do hand them over - it's a win.  As weak and limp-dicked as he looked along the way - he'll be able to say "Syria Blinked, when the world wouldn't back us, and the US got what we demanded".

If a cop convinces a bad guy to surrender his weapon, without shooting him full of holes, is he a wimp for not blasting away?  LOL

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 11:56:04 AM »

I know, some people will bitch no matter what and mock obama if he's bombing away or backing down.  They are just going to bitch about christmas ornaments and michelle's dress color... its what they do.  But THIS is a good solution.  Avoid war, remove some WMD from world.  

the rabid Obama haters on this board (including one who not only hates Obama but also hate democracy and the entire country) has no interest in something like this

I suppose if this is a viable solution they can tack back toward hating Obama for not bombing Syria

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 11:58:55 AM »

Bitch no matter what? This situation could have been avoided had Obama never opened his mouth.

Now he's trying to save face and you can't wait to suck his dick over this "brilliant" diplomatic move that makes him look like an inept, incompetent retard. Quite the mess started by an amateur politician who is in way over his head.

Keep up the shilling, clown.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 12:06:26 PM »
the rabid Obama haters on this board (including one who not only hates Obama but also hate democracy and the entire country) has no interest in something like this

I suppose if this is a viable solution they can tack back toward hating Obama for not bombing Syria

Oh whatever - Obama painted himself into this corner now you stupid fucks who worship him are looking for any way possible to polish this turd. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 12:24:00 PM »
I remember when Obama criticized the GOP candidates in 2012 for not having any foreign policy experience.

After 5 years, he still doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 12:26:57 PM »

Neither the Russians or the Chinese are going to war over a bunch of ragheads......
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 12:28:13 PM »
I remember when Obama criticized the GOP candidates in 2012 for not having any foreign policy experience.

After 5 years, he still doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

That is because his radical communist islamist pan-arabist goals do not comport w reality of what is occurring.  

Obama, and pieces of garbage that voted for him, don't give a damn whatsoever about what is good for this country.  for him and them its all about bringing down this country and having us worship at his altar and that of the pedo prophet Muhammed.

Many of us warned many times what this ghetto street maggot was all about.  He hates this country, hates our constitution, and will do anything whatsoever to collapse and implode us

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 12:30:11 PM »
Oh whatever - Obama painted himself into this corner now you stupid fucks who worship him are looking for any way possible to polish this turd. 

This x1000. It's comical watching them try to paint Obama as the victim here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 12:45:18 PM »

Neither the Russians or the Chinese are going to war over a bunch of ragheads......

exactly,

that might bitch and moan and posture a bit but they aren't going to get involved

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 12:50:22 PM »
Bitch no matter what? This situation could have been avoided had Obama never opened his mouth.

The situation is that Assad gassed 1000 people and killed them.  of course it could have been avoided by just letting him kill 1000.  Then another 1000.  Then a million.  Etc etc.

IF syria turns over their WMD, and that's a big IF, it's a victory.  Yes, we could have avoided it, but if the US does nothing, Assad is gassing more people tomorrow.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2013, 12:51:28 PM »
The situation is that Assad gassed 1000 people and killed them.  of course it could have been avoided by just letting him kill 1000.  Then another 1000.  Then a million.  Etc etc.

IF syria turns over their WMD, and that's a big IF, it's a victory.  Yes, we could have avoided it, but if the US does nothing, Assad is gassing more people tomorrow.  

So 100,000 before you didn't give a shit about right who died by bulletts and bombs right?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 12:52:10 PM »

So you're saying it's our job to be the world's police force. Thanks for clarifying your belief.

100,000 people have been killed in this war. Why the fuck does it matter that 1000 were gassed? You couldn't give two shits about the other 999,000.

Warmongering, leftist, Al-Qaeda-supporting rat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 01:25:31 PM »
So 100,000 before you didn't give a shit about right who died by bulletts and bombs right?

Oh, if you'd read my posts, I already clarified this.  I would have sent in some operators LONG before it reached 100,000.

Some sudden explosions in expensive infrastructure and a note under Assad's pillow saying "kill some more civilians, hotshot..."

Make it too expensive to kill people.  Every time 100 people die, 100 of his soldiers get some seriously bad food poisoning.  You know, show him you're scarier than he is. 

That's how I'd roll as president.  And as for the rebels, same thing... You shoot one civilian, then one truck full of your men will get pinkmisted in the middle of the night. 

Yes, it's not our job to police the world.  But yes, we USA does get involved.  We didn't "have" to get involved to stop a lot of bad guys in history - but if you let them get too powerful, they become a major threat.  Hitler could have been stopped at the RHine and a lot of WWII probably wouldn't have happened.  DIdn't he tell his german troops to return home if France or anyone else showed any resistance at all?

Just can't pacify these murderers like Assad - have to be tough on them.  Not the wimpy talk like Obama does... just let your military folks do some nice behind the scenes shit in Syria.  Keep that strong "We are not getting involved" while Assad's top guys are falling like flies.  It'll stop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 01:27:01 PM »
Warmongering, leftist, Al-Qaeda-supporting rat.

You think we have to either support assad, or support the rebels.

I'm cool with ousting assad and blowing up the rebels too.  Then put in a puppet regime.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 01:49:01 PM »
You think we have to either support assad, or support the rebels.

I'm cool with ousting assad and blowing up the rebels too.  Then put in a puppet regime.

And that's why you're a naive idiot. The Syrian rebels are larger, more trained, better-equipped and they learned a lot from the beating they took in Iraq. You live in a dream world and you are an idiot if you think that will go smoothly.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 01:53:12 PM »
exactly,

that might bitch and moan and posture a bit but they aren't going to get involved

First off I'm not sure the Russians are going to be to excited to see their latest air defense systems get steamrolled by Western airpower...the Israeli's already did this 2 years ago and its bad for business. I don't know how much oil or anything the Chinese get from Syria but if its small....they could care less. The Russians already have a naval base there so they have something to loose if they don't appear to be helping.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 04:48:06 PM »
And that's why you're a naive idiot. The Syrian rebels are larger, more trained, better-equipped and they learned a lot from the beating they took in Iraq. You live in a dream world and you are an idiot if you think that will go smoothly.  ::)

I believe in the ability of the US Military to pulverize the shit out of al-quida. 

Obama needs to quit talking and just send in some operators to take down the leadership, plant a shitload of bombs everywhere, really hit em in the gut.   We are perfectly able to weaken BOTH sides significantly, without telling the CNN reporters about it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2013, 05:11:16 PM »
I believe in the ability of the US Military to pulverize the shit out of al-quida. 

Obama needs to quit talking and just send in some operators to take down the leadership, plant a shitload of bombs everywhere, really hit em in the gut.   We are perfectly able to weaken BOTH sides significantly, without telling the CNN reporters about it.

You're a stupid fuck. No one even knows what the leader of Al-Nusra looks like or what his real name is and you think some operators are going to go in and take them down? Worked really well in Iraq, didn't it?

Retard.