Author Topic: Religious Nutcases Pt. 2  (Read 15883 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Religious Nutcases Pt. 2
« on: December 21, 2012, 01:36:50 PM »
I have a question: How can you justify a god letting those kids get massacred in Connecticut? I don't want to hear the tried and true bullshit reply: It was gods will/plan!  So.... his plan, was to let 5 and 6 year olds to get shot in the face at point blank range?  Not my god.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: Religious Nutcases Pt. 2
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 01:38:16 PM »
I have a question: How can you justify a god letting those kids get massacred in Connecticut? I don't want to hear the tried and true bullshit reply: It was gods will/plan!  So.... his plan, was to let 5 and 6 year olds to get shot in the face at point blank range?  Not my god.

God Hates kids. The bible is clear on this issue fuckface

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 01:39:49 PM »
God Does not like to intervene in human affairs

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 01:44:12 PM »

Its against the prime directive.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 01:46:37 PM »

Yet every priest in the world likes you to pray to god.  If he doesn't intervene then why pray to him asking him for things?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 01:47:28 PM »
Yet every priest in the world likes you to pray to god.  If he doesn't intervene then why pray to him asking him for things?

God needs the money.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 01:49:15 PM »
Then why would he (supposedly) judge us at all?  So he will sit back on the sidelines, and watch all the atrocities of the world?  Then, one day, he will decide that he will come down and judge us all?  The bible version of god/jesus does not exist.  I would believe of a superior race of beings in space, before that.  Remember, it is mathematically impossible for there not to be other life in space. That makes the whole Jesus/bible thing null and void.  I think god exists, it's just not who all of you think he/they are.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 01:49:57 PM »
  Praying    LOL

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 01:58:27 PM »
please stop...
There have been worse atrocities in US history, in other country's history...thru-out human history.
Yet, is this a question of why isn't the world some idealic utopia, where everybody goes around singing "La-la-la" like Smurfette without a care in the world?
Why can't God allow us all to indulge in our own selfish wants and desires? Well, apparently, that's what God has done. Allowed said folks to indulge in what they "wanted" to do, to engage in what makes them happy or let off steam---which happens to be killing kids...
A world made in our own twisted image. This is the world you wanted, right? This is the world you prayed for? revenge when you wanted it, to kill those who you think have done you wrong? To take away what is most important to your enemies, their children?

This is what you (all) prayed for right? Now shit goes wrong, and we question, "why god, why?"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2012, 02:01:42 PM »
Just imagine the hot pussy god must get.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2012, 02:01:49 PM »
please stop...
There have been worse atrocities in US history, in other country's history...thru-out human history.
Yet, is this a question of why isn't the world some idealic utopia, where everybody goes around singing "La-la-la" like Smurfette without a care in the world?
Why can't God allow us all to indulge in our own selfish wants and desires? Well, apparently, that's what God has done. Allowed said folks to indulge in what they "wanted" to do, to engage in what makes them happy or let off steam---which happens to be killing kids...
A world made in our own twisted image. This is the world you wanted, right? This is the world you prayed for? revenge when you wanted it, to kill those who you think have done you wrong? To take away what is most important to your enemies, their children?

This is what you (all) prayed for right? Now shit goes wrong, and we question, "why god, why?"
I don't believe in the bible, or it's version of god.  I hold Santa Claus in the same regard.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2012, 02:04:23 PM »
God Hates kids. The bible is clear on this issue fuckface

lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2012, 02:11:52 PM »
Then why would he (supposedly) judge us at all?  So he will sit back on the sidelines, and watch all the atrocities of the world?  Then, one day, he will decide that he will come down and judge us all?    I would believe of a superior race of beings in space, before that.  Remember, it is mathematically impossible for there not to be other life in space. That makes the whole Jesus/bible thing null and void.  I think god exists, it's just not who all of you think he/they are.
That is your opinion

Also mathematically impossible for there not be life in the universe is a false statement. You can say it is highly unlikely that there is no life out but you can not use the word impossible as an absolute, even if the universe was 10000000000000000x bigger then it is it's still does not prove there is life out there

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2012, 02:13:10 PM »
That is your opinion

Also mathematically impossible for there not be life in the universe is a false statement. You can say it is highly unlikely that there is no life out but you can use the word impossible as an absolute, even if the universe was 10000000000000000x bigger then it is it's still does not prove there is life out there

That is why I respect you.  You are the definition of devout, and you are a true believer.  I can respect that.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2012, 02:13:50 PM »
Hmm. Fench lady who the church denied she was God-given. Then when she was executed made her a saint.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 02:31:59 PM »
That is why I respect you.  You are the definition of devout, and you are a true believer.  I can respect that.
I guess I have my reasons to be.

Now to answer your fair question; I like to use an example of an instructor for flying lessons. If you were about to crash land a plane during your lesson will the instructor interfere and take over and save the day? Of course he would. Now if that same instructor is watching you land a plane on a simulator and  he knows you are about to crash, will he interfere? No, cause it is on a simulator.

So this life from God's perspective is like comparing a tiny dot the size of a period to the entire universe, the dot being "a human life span" and the universe" being "everlasting life" that comes next. So what happens in life is meaningless in the grand scheme of things, however as humans with free will we must show love and kindness to each other, such is our duty to do so.

Besides God turned his back on Jesus who suffered more then any human to have ever walked the face of the earth. I mean the guy got tortured beyond human recognition.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 02:45:35 PM »

SimWorld ......this planet is the ultimate game......gods just out there fucking around with his sim game

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2012, 02:54:11 PM »
from an Islamic perspective, kids are pure and free of any sin. before puberty your deeds arent recorded. all those Kids whom died (God willing) are going to heaven, without question,(God willing).

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 03:18:35 PM »
  God would NOT play dice.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 03:59:52 PM »
Make sure to give money to the Church or you go to hell so they can build a bigger and newer one yet they teach non materialism.  ::) Its just a guilt trip.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 04:04:59 PM »
I guess I have my reasons to be.

Now to answer your fair question; I like to use an example of an instructor for flying lessons. If you were about to crash land a plane during your lesson will the instructor interfere and take over and save the day? Of course he would. Now if that same instructor is watching you land a plane on a simulator and  he knows you are about to crash, will he interfere? No, cause it is on a simulator.

So this life from God's perspective is like comparing a tiny dot the size of a period to the entire universe, the dot being "a human life span" and the universe" being "everlasting life" that comes next. So what happens in life is meaningless in the grand scheme of things, however as humans with free will we must show love and kindness to each other, such is our duty to do so.

Besides God turned his back on Jesus who suffered more then any human to have ever walked the face of the earth. I mean the guy got tortured beyond human recognition.
Jesus was the most tortured person in human history?

I seriously doubt that. Do you know how many people have been tortured to death?

Have you ever read about Nazi torture, especially in regards to "medical experiments"?
G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 04:07:46 PM »
Its against the prime directive.
Picard would be proud.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2012, 04:07:55 PM »
Make sure to give money to the Church or you go to hell so they can build a bigger and newer one yet they teach non materialism.  ::) Its just a guilt trip.
Religion is a necessary evil. Imagine the anarchy if people knew there were no (afterlife) consequences for thier actions.  The majority of believers in this world are below average on the intelligence scale. It is better that they believe in something.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2012, 04:14:46 PM »
Religion is a necessary evil. Imagine the anarchy if people knew there were no (afterlife) consequences for thier actions.  The majority of believers in this world are below average on the intelligence scale. It is better that they believe in something.
Assuming again?

And there would be no anarchy, if it was proven that there was no afterlife, or that we have no souls, and are just merely beings, soulless beings, nothing more than living rocks.
People would continue living, killing, and being. Just that their lives would be all the more emptier.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2012, 04:19:22 PM »
Assuming again?

And there would be no anarchy, if it was proven that there was no afterlife, or that we have no souls, and are just merely beings, soulless beings, nothing more than living rocks.
People would continue living, killing, and being. Just that their lives would be all the more emptier.
No, people would start doing what they wanted.  Try the L.A. riots, but on a global scale. It would be survival of the fittest.