HAPPY 91st BIRTHDAY James Earl Jones, actor

i looked him up just the other day wondering if he was still alive

E
Gossip & Opinions / Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Last post by OAK on Today at 03:27:19 PM »
you forget we taught you...

😆
https://guy-fight-to-keep-names-of-8-john-does-secret/

Convicted sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to protect the identity of eight johns who allegedly had sex with young women she and her billionaire pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein procured for them.

A lawyer for Maxwell stated in a letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska this week that she would no longer object to the identities of the “John Does” in a 2015 civil lawsuit brought against Maxwell by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre.

“After careful review of the detailed objections submitted by Non-Party Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73, 93, and 151, counsel for Ghislaine Maxwell writes to inform the Court that she does not wish to further address those objections,” said the Jan. 12 letter, signed by Laura Menninger.

Your link didn't work when I tried it. Here's another: https://www.joe.co.uk/guy-fight-to-keep-names-of-eight-high-profile-john-does-secret-311687
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Eating Disorders and Bodybuilding
« Last post by GymnJuice on Today at 03:26:50 PM »
You lift everyday? Ok prove it lets see your dedication to training and diet has gotten you. If it has gotten you anywhere if you socialized with others who were into the sport you would recognize the manic compulsive body dsymorphia overtraining and eating disorders that inherently seem to develop when people take this shit too serious. In every gym there is someone training 2 hours a day running on coffee and vitamins completely overtrained counting their calories and dying.

This is just you bro. Normal people can train every day without developing some sort of disorder. Some of us can train one hour a day without issue, some 2 hours a day, some more. Most of us who did more than one sport in high school even did 2 a days without suffering from anorexia. Your idea of anorexia is way too broad.

The people dying aren't dying from lack of calories and over training. They're dying from long term and short term abuse of drugs and combining recreational drugs with their supplementations... and covid... and the covid vaccination... and genetic predispositions  ;D
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Squadfather R.I.P. 🇺🇸
« Last post by Earl1972 on Today at 03:25:45 PM »
apparently, he was buried in a piano crate..........

plus, it was a easy funeral for the priest because you really don't have to do a ceremony or any readings when nobody attends

this is where I'm supposed to say "....but he was a good guy"

haha come on johnny he made fun of everything, he didn't just single out you or anybody else

i got banned from a forum for saying the virus came from china, him speaking his mind back in 2006 was a breath of fresh air let alone today

E
Gossip & Opinions / Re: then and now
« Last post by Gregzs on Today at 03:25:22 PM »
HAPPY 91st BIRTHDAY James Earl Jones, actor

Gossip & Opinions / Re: then and now
« Last post by Gregzs on Today at 03:22:36 PM »
Happy 60th birthday, Jim Carrey

Gossip & Opinions / Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Last post by joswift on Today at 03:20:31 PM »
Not in North America fool!

😉

you forget we taught you...
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Last post by NarcissisticDeity on Today at 03:19:05 PM »
 :)
Gossip & Opinions / Re: The BIG FIGHT. Who ya got?
« Last post by webstar on Today at 03:15:04 PM »
Gane will keep away and pick apart Francis with his Muay Thai.

Also, i think Francis has checked out he has said this is his last fight until he gets a mega contract from Uncle Dana.

Coincidentally, Gane is the betting favourite.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10