Author Topic: Training at the KOLOSEUM with Milos.../A condensed How-to in post 1  (Read 272777 times)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Sir Mix a Lot looks natural to me, he's got some muscle but nothing about him looks enhanced.

As opposed to you who looks like a fat slob...Hope this helps...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
At this point Owen starts his giant set with exercise #1

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
garreath, i'm gonna praise you and bash you for a second.

praise: for deciding to get in shape and picking a guy who knows what he's doing to get you there.

bash: for your synthol use.  see how awkward your arms look man?  i mean even if you had 12 inch biceps before, they'd look better than they do now.  do you still plan on doing more?  and does synthol stay there forever or does it dissipate eventually?
Deep Tissue Massage

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

praise: for deciding to get in shape and picking a guy who knows what he's doing to get you there.

bash: for your synthol use.  see how awkward your arms look man?  i mean even if you had 12 inch biceps before, they'd look better than they do now.  do you still plan on doing more?  and does synthol stay there forever or does it dissipate eventually?
i think Garraeth's arms look pretty good, very big but in a natural kind of way.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
i think Garraeth's arms look pretty good, very big but in a natural kind of way.

maybe it just looks worse to me cuz i know it's there.  either way, he's done a great job slimming down.  30 more lbs or so and he'll be an animal.
Deep Tissue Massage

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
While Garraeth just turns around on the same Scott's bench and grabs prepared dbells for #6 exercise in a sequence - SEATED CURLS (with supination at the top).

To remind you - each set is done with 10 reps (with forced reps ONLY if needed)...and REST BETWEEN TWO CONSECUTIVE EXERCISES - MAXIMUM 5 SECONDS ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
maybe it just looks worse to me cuz i know it's there.  either way, he's done a great job slimming down.  30 more lbs or so and he'll be an animal.
i don't think he needs to lose 30 more, that's a lot, you have to remember he's 6'2" if he loses 30 more he'll be 215 or so, he'll be a string bean if he does that.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Owen doing NUMBER TWO  ;D...(I mean exercise #2)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
what is that incline hammers, Milos?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
i don't think he needs to lose 30 more, that's a lot, you have to remember he's 6'2" if he loses 30 more he'll be 215 or so, he'll be a string bean if he does that.

i see your point and i agree.  well, basically if he got his abs to come out more, he'd be set.
Deep Tissue Massage

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Well...just saw a photo of Hide from earlier today - so I want to share with all of you JUST TO proudly say that my guys STAY IN SHAPE...regardless that competition season is over and he will compete in September...

I said numerous times - TIME immediately after the contest IS THE BEST TIME TO PACK QUALITY MUSCLE SIZE...and if you guys are thinking...this is the period when "supplements" are NOT being used - AT ALL (off course some sceptics will not believe that but - that is the truth...Hide only uses my "special" pre-during-post drinks and his protein shake throughout a day - as scheduled..)

Anyway - Hide - 30 pounds heavier...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
...or how about Silvio...Also almost 20 pounds heavier...and NOT MUCH DIFFERENT than contest time - don't you think?

Stavios

incredible thread

good job Garreath and Owen

and thanks to Milos for taking the time to post this

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
...or how about Silvio...Also almost 20 pounds heavier...and NOT MUCH DIFFERENT than contest time - don't you think?

His back looks improved.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
I think these workouts by Milos would work very well for me.  I've always responded to that type of training.  It's important to note that bodybuilding is very individualistic though.  What works for one person may not work for someone else.  Also bear in mind that hard work does not always = productive work.

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/battlefortheolympia2006dvdreview.html

Scroll down to read my review of Milos' shoulders workout from the BFTO 2006.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
To those of you who cast constant controversy of Milos and his routines... I have some pics of Garraeth and I getting our arms Blasted to another Dimension last night!!!

ok i'll say it......

monster 25 lb barbell  ;D

haha looks like fun, i'm down to hit the Kolisium if someone sets something up, i was talking to ALex23 about getting a grp in there 1 day, i live in LA
I'm Nick's role model!

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !

I was wondering the EXACT same thing !! :-\

What a shame!! Why would he choose this road, since he doesn't compete....and even if he did compete that would still be a fucking shame. Synthol is much more pernicious to a bb carrer than the whole GH+slin trap. Look at Garraeth.
Train forever !

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Sir Mix a Lot looks natural to me, he's got some muscle but nothing about him looks enhanced.
Absolutely not. Look at his tits. These are gynos. If you hands up and look like this(Round fat around your tits), undoubtly that is gyno.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Agreed. Awsome. Almost same condition. Hide also.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Looks like Garraeth also. Did you operate right tit? If not,sorry.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
wierd looking biceps on garraeth. synthol?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
wierd looking biceps on garraeth. synthol?
Nah. Just he is bressed with biceps peak.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
TA said that garraeth was a fat lazy twat but he doesn't look very overweight to me.  ???

Synthol is pretty well always a bad idea.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
haha I was always under the impression he was fat
How does Milos guide you on doing pushdowns? I find they barely work for me.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
TA said that garraeth was a fat lazy twat but he doesn't look very overweight to me.  ???

Synthol is pretty well always a bad idea.
i heard garreth is an arab too ???
RATM RULZ THE WORLD