Author Topic: Craig Titus book: Killer Bodies by Michael Fleeman  (Read 18020 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Craig Titus book: Killer Bodies by Michael Fleeman
« on: September 07, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »
i was leafing through the book at Borders and he says, "Ron Avidan's Getbig.com site, operated out of his Los Angeles home, leads the pack. Employed by day at a San Fernando Valley company that distributes nutritional supplements, the Israeli born, Los Angeles raised Avidan, tall, with thick glasses acknowledges, "I'm not a bodybuilder, i'm a fan of bodybuilding".

Getbig.com features photos of bulging bodybuilders and a message board that serves as a leading forum of communication between competitors and fans. Designed for an almost exclusively male audience, the board is a clearinghouse not only of news and information BUT OF GRIPING, CATTY REMARKS AND DISINFORMATION.

Lonnie Teper says, "MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO POST ON THIS WEBSITE ARE MORONS" , who then goes on to admit that he spends hours each week on this site. ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: HAHA, MICHAEL FLEEMAN TALKS ABOUT GETBIG IN HIS BOOK "KILLER BODIES"!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 06:27:05 PM »
100% TRUE  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 06:28:33 PM »
and.... ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »
Lonnie Teper says, "MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO POST ON THIS WEBSITE ARE MORONS" who then goes on to admit that he spends hours each week on this site. ;D

Exactly.

Lots of people bitch about how much this site sucks, but EVERYBODY reads it.  If you want to get info out to the bodybuilding community, the surest way is to post it on Getbig.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 06:30:55 PM »
hahahhahaha, i hadn't even heard of this book before, guess i haven't been following this Titus case that closely.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 06:32:17 PM »
hahahhahaha, i hadn't even heard of this book before, guess i haven't been following this Titus case that closely.
this Titus case? What is that all about again? I forgot :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 06:47:59 PM »

You also haven't realized how mch of a joke you are either.  Kind of cool though he mentions you in his book.  So see being a moron has paid off for you.  You are big time now, tool.  How much more can you embarrass yourself.  You are so close to edging Apenis and Goodrum in the most ignorant and moronic of Getbig.  You have won the attention whore award already.  And you should also win best storyteller with all the bullshit stories you tell on here.  Self -ownage you have mastered.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 06:48:29 PM »
Haha good shit.

But WTF was Squadfather doing at Borders? He doesn't read  :P

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 06:51:42 PM »
Haha good shit.

But WTF was Squadfather doing at Borders? He doesn't read  :P

Free donut tuesdays
Here comes the money shot

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus book: Killer Bodies by Michael Fleeman
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 03:08:30 AM »
ok "lonnie teper" what a fucking name hahaha.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 06:48:05 AM »

Exactly.

Lots of people bitch about how much this site sucks, but EVERYBODY reads it.  If you want to get info out to the bodybuilding community, the surest way is to post it on Getbig.

Getbig.com is great. It is the only board on the internet that has no moderation whatsoever. Basically, it is a jungle where the alpha male who screams the loudest wins.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
CRAIG TITUS STEROID CLAIMS IN THE BOOK KILLER BODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 08:15:32 AM »
he claimed when he went back to court for his parole revocation in Louisiana in 1997 that he was taking 6 to 8 cc's of various steroids every day, whaddya think?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: CRAIG TITUS STEROID CLAIMS IN THE BOOK KILLER BODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 08:17:10 AM »
I don't know much about anabolics and the like, but that sounds like an awful lot.....correct me if I'm wrong.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 08:18:19 AM »
Designed for an almost exclusively male audience, the board is a clearinghouse not only of news and information BUT OF GRIPING, CATTY REMARKS AND DISINFORMATION.

Lonnie Teper says, "MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO POST ON THIS WEBSITE ARE MORONS" , who then goes on to admit that he spends hours each week on this site. ;D

ha ha ah ha!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2007, 08:18:52 AM »
I don't know much about anabolics and the like, but that sounds like an awful lot.....correct me if I'm wrong.
it is a lot, even more than i thought most of the top pros take.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 08:20:55 AM »
it is a lot, even more than i thought most of the top pros take.

how many mgs per cc?,  if it was 100mg/cc that is about the maintenance dose for some of guys. I think.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 08:23:47 AM »
You also haven't realized how mch of a joke you are either.  Kind of cool though he mentions you in his book.  So see being a moron has paid off for you.  You are big time now, tool.  How much more can you embarrass yourself.  You are so close to edging Apenis and Goodrum in the most ignorant and moronic of Getbig.  You have won the attention whore award already.  And you should also win best storyteller with all the bullshit stories you tell on here.  Self -ownage you have mastered.

this is just onlyme's way of showing his love for you.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 08:48:46 AM »
Lonnie the creepy Schmoe  ::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 08:50:11 AM »
  Getbig.com is great. It is the only board on the internet that has no moderation whatsoever. Basically, it is a jungle where the alpha male who screams the loudest wins.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKYOUROWNMUSCLE    ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 09:01:11 AM »
Getbig is the BB site.  All others are just imitators, filled with ex getbiggers that deleted there accounts due to their fragile ego's being scarred.  Look at BB.com, It's like a circle jerk for Christ's sake.  And don't get me started on MD.   

Some argue that there is no moderation here, however at MD you can get deleted by ending you post with, owned, meltdown etc.....
\

Jayhawk

• Getbig II
  • The Heavy Metal Jayhawk
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2007, 09:30:08 AM »

Exactly.

I don't think the site sucks. I like it here. I think most people who complain about the forums are reflecting on how a few bad apples can spoil the bunch. A few prolific, vitriolic, loud-mouthed jerkoffs can really drag down a forum of any type or subject. The good, thoughtful posts get lost in the ocean of whining, backstabbing and general non-productive posting that goes on around here. This is the go-to site when it comes to BB forums, you just have to wade through a lot of junk to get to the nuggets of goodness.

Jayhawk Jason

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007, 09:48:11 AM »
he claimed when he went back to court for his parole revocation in Louisiana in 1997 that he was taking 6 to 8 cc's of various steroids every day, whaddya think?
I think Dante Doggcrapp said Craig used the most steroids of any pro. At least based on what Craig himself claimed. IIRC the test alone was 5,000mg a week prior to when he went pro.

Craig has been quoted as saying that if he had continued taking the dosages he used for the USA's he would have needed an organ transplant (people used to say he should recapture the shape he had for the USA).

Master Blaster

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2007, 09:48:55 AM »
this is just onlyme's way of showing his love for you.

He's a regular St. Nick!

$6.99 on Amazon

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2007, 09:53:00 AM »
He's a regular St. Nick!

$6.99 on Amazon

$6.99???   hahahahaha

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2007, 07:27:49 PM »
i was leafing through the book at Borders and he says, "Ron Avidan's Getbig.com site, operated out of his Los Angeles home, leads the pack. Employed by day at a San Fernando Valley company that distributes nutritional supplements, the Israeli born, Los Angeles raised Avidan, tall, with thick glasses acknowledges, "I'm not a bodybuilder, i'm a fan of bodybuilding".

Getbig.com features photos of bulging bodybuilders and a message board that serves as a leading forum of communication between competitors and fans. Designed for an almost exclusively male audience, the board is a clearinghouse not only of news and information BUT OF GRIPING, CATTY REMARKS AND DISINFORMATION.

I didn't even know there were books out about Craig/@ the killing,(i bought "Killer Bodies" today @ Borders)
there is also a book "Fire In The Desert" about the crime (lotta pics of Craig/Kelly),ill get that one when im done with the first one, Thanks Squad!!!(much appreciated)

Mike