Author Topic: Pharmacy Testosterone  (Read 877 times)

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
Pharmacy Testosterone
« on: August 18, 2009, 01:23:52 PM »
I'm fortunate enough to get some test right from the pharmacy.  Specifically I got 40 cc's of enanthate that is 200 mg per cc.  I don't know if I can get any more though so I want to make the most of this bulking cycle.

Any thoughts on how I should use them?  I'm about 200 lbs at 5'10" and relatively lean, with a few cycles under by belt.

I was thinking of simply taking 5 cc's per week, which would be 1000 mg of enanthate for 8 weeks, and maybe 60 mg of dbol for the first few weeks as a kickstart, and not take any anti-estrogens.  I might continue after 8 weeks with UGL gear and stack some compounds together.

I do have access to anti-e's as well as pretty much any type of UGL gear like tren, deca, equipoise, anadrol, masteron, etc.  I was thinking of trying gh15's stack of lower-dose-test/eq/masteron/tren from week 9.

Curious to know your thoughts on this.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Pharmacy Testosterone
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 02:48:03 PM »
thats awesome you were able to get that............ 8 weeks aint long enough cause the test e will just start to kick in around week 3-4 you have plenty to run 650mg week 12weeks and run 30mg dbol week 1-4 and 8-12 that would be a descent cycle and if you think the mgs are too low grab some of that EQ and throw that in

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Pharmacy Testosterone
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 09:17:14 PM »
agree with shrek...you either need to get more bottles of test...or run 650mg each week