Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 391194 times)

jdooly

• Getbig III
Re: Hair Loss
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2011, 09:49:41 PM »
 :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2011, 05:04:52 PM »
Just wanna thank Lyquid for all the help. I've only been using the Nizoral for a couple of weeks but I'm seeing growth where my hair was starting to disappear. Btw, I find it better to put on the stuff right after a shower. If not what I do is wet my hair and then towel dry it real quick cause it is way easier to apply on a damp scalp/hair. I've also seen online somewhere that some have used Miconazole which is similar to Ketoconazole. The thing is in some vaginal creams ...lol. So if you can't get a hold of Nizoral perhaps that may be an alternative.  Just make sure it doesn't contain other crap that may make your hair fall out and that its 2% at least. A plus is that you can find that just about at any pharmacy and that its a lot cheaper than nizoral.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2011, 05:29:37 PM »
lol. Well if you plan ofgetting ur hair soaking wet than putting shampoo in it. Sure. But nizoral is very thin and dry shampoo. You put a nickl size amount on for your whole head it drys in instantly your skin absorbs it. Not slightest bit wet nor irritated. Ur head feels really fresh and clean actually.

unless ur a first time user of nizoral its itchy even just showering. After few wks ur fine.
interesting....i find nioxin products,shampoos pretty good at least slowing shedding and keeping scalp/hair clean.always considered nizoral i hooked a guy up with it yrs ago he was cycling and shedding hard he loved it and bought 5 bottles online cause he was frightened of hairloss he was big time clubber at the time lol...i never used it tho at least i helped someone.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2011, 05:57:02 PM »
I've wondered this myself also.. I've ran Masteron at 100mgs ED to EOD and had no hair shedding, maybe slight thinning but not even noticable. would it be safe to assume that I can run almost any AAS and not worry about going bald?  main example being anadrol

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2011, 06:13:31 PM »
Get blood tests guys..... you will find it much easier and find the problem at the source and reverse it

The reason I say this is for example (and i am using my friends as reference)

1. EC stack works fine, once he added the aspirin boom, hair loss eyebrow loss eyelash loss , removed the aspirin and he had NONE of those effects

2. A girl I know was losing her hair , went to the doc for blood tests found out she was iron deficient and then after therapy hair loss stopped

3. My friend had all the symptoms of hypothyroidsm which made his hair fall off along the other symptoms, got on the thyroid meds and boom hair loss stopped

4. A cycle of test e + dbol with no ai made my friend retain ridiculous amounts of water and made his hair fall off and was developing gyno rapidly... got on some AI and then zero hair loss ...

4 true stories that have to do with hormone imbalances/other issues ... not saying your hair loss stacks aren't effective but you should get blood tests first and then proceed with this

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2011, 07:08:29 PM »
I know what you mean. But if we don't get hairloss normally off cycle or so than we are fine with our thyroids and iron intake etc. Most guys here get it from touching steroids. And a blood test will generally only help with testosterone users and dht levels.

wheres guys running tren. Dbol. Anadrol winny. Masteron it won't effect dht lvls but instead increase over all androgens in the scalp. Such as nandrolone is bad on the hair but converted to dhn makes it weak so you don't block its conversion. But other things like tren that doesn't convert to dht aslong as its in ur blood the high androgen lvls of tren it will still effext alot of peoples hair. And as far as I know you can't get a blood test  well not easily probably to tell you if its from high androgen lvls of dbol or tren etc. So all you can do is assume since ur on these compounds is to use the over all androgen blockers not just dht blockers. Like spirolactone and zinc block total androgens in the scalp.

but if ur naturally losing ur hair def could be thyroid problems. But generally like me if ur experiancing widows peak etc normal mpb not thinning all over and eye brows etc than its not a vitamin or thyroid issue is high andeogens or speficily dht androgen. Either way nothing wrong with blockinf them in the scalp.

also if I hadn't mention coconut oil helps alot to with blocking dht levels. Many won't like it cause of greasy ness but I found it was one of my favs and very cheap and easy to find. Extra virgin coconut oil. Do some searchs on that interesting studies to guys. Apparently foe years as well used as a hair supplement to bring back pigment colour in hair even

Get blood tests guys..... you will find it much easier and find the problem at the source and reverse it

The reason I say this is for example (and i am using my friends as reference)

1. EC stack works fine, once he added the aspirin boom, hair loss eyebrow loss eyelash loss , removed the aspirin and he had NONE of those effects

2. A girl I know was losing her hair , went to the doc for blood tests found out she was iron deficient and then after therapy hair loss stopped

3. My friend had all the symptoms of hypothyroidsm which made his hair fall off along the other symptoms, got on the thyroid meds and boom hair loss stopped

4. A cycle of test e + dbol with no ai made my friend retain ridiculous amounts of water and made his hair fall off and was developing gyno rapidly... got on some AI and then zero hair loss ...

4 true stories that have to do with hormone imbalances/other issues ... not saying your hair loss stacks aren't effective but you should get blood tests first and then proceed with this

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2011, 07:13:39 PM »
I know what you mean. But if we don't get hairloss normally off cycle or so than we are fine with our thyroids and iron intake etc. Most guys here get it from touching steroids. And a blood test will generally only help with testosterone users and dht levels.

wheres guys running tren. Dbol. Anadrol winny. Masteron it won't effect dht lvls but instead increase over all androgens in the scalp. Such as nandrolone is bad on the hair but converted to dhn makes it weak so you don't block its conversion. But other things like tren that doesn't convert to dht aslong as its in ur blood the high androgen lvls of tren it will still effext alot of peoples hair. And as far as I know you can't get a blood test  well not easily probably to tell you if its from high androgen lvls of dbol or tren etc. So all you can do is assume since ur on these compounds is to use the over all androgen blockers not just dht blockers. Like spirolactone and zinc block total androgens in the scalp.

but if ur naturally losing ur hair def could be thyroid problems. But generally like me if ur experiancing widows peak etc normal mpb not thinning all over and eye brows etc than its not a vitamin or thyroid issue is high andeogens or speficily dht androgen. Either way nothing wrong with blockinf them in the scalp.

also if I hadn't mention coconut oil helps alot to with blocking dht levels. Many won't like it cause of greasy ness but I found it was one of my favs and very cheap and easy to find. Extra virgin coconut oil. Do some searchs on that interesting studies to guys. Apparently foe years as well used as a hair supplement to bring back pigment colour in hair even

dude you should have been a dermotologist lol,,,at least a hair consultant cool shiiittt,,,

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2011, 08:12:04 PM »
dude you should have been a dermotologist lol,,,at least a hair consultant cool shiiittt,,,

haha yeah no shit.

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2011, 09:07:42 PM »
can't wait to start losing my hair it will be way quicker in the morning if I don't have to shave my head

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2011, 04:56:16 AM »
can't wait to start losing my hair it will be way quicker in the morning if I don't have to shave my head

I am definitely not looking forward to having t razor it every other day. I did it once when I was a teen. Horrible. So delicate the scalp skin very irritating and feels so uncomfortable touching your thin scalp skin. Over all horrible experience for me. And just another time task in the morning along with shaving ur face if you work some where were you need to look decent.

I wonder if the guys who do razor it get use to it lol.

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2011, 08:33:31 PM »
I am definitely not looking forward to having t razor it every other day. I did it once when I was a teen. Horrible. So delicate the scalp skin very irritating and feels so uncomfortable touching your thin scalp skin. Over all horrible experience for me. And just another time task in the morning along with shaving ur face if you work some where were you need to look decent.

I wonder if the guys who do razor it get use to it lol.

That's the problem you only did it once, it always feels and look weird.

I shave it ED or EOD and it does get irritating at time if the razor is too old.

I can only shave my head 2-3 time with the same razor

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2011, 11:55:40 AM »
That's the problem you only did it once, it always feels and look weird.

I shave it ED or EOD and it does get irritating at time if the razor is too old.

I can only shave my head 2-3 time with the same razor

I'm praying it gets easier lol. Cause I'm sure a day will come maybe 5 maybe 20 yrs were I will have to. I refuse to look like larry david.

I don't have the masucline head. Or the suited heads for it like jason statham and the other blokes. I have a decent jaw but bad chin small. And pointy nose. So I'd look like a hairless rat. No chin witch nose rdy to feast on ur garbage and live in the sewers look. So I need to keep my golden locks.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2011, 01:54:06 AM »
What's better? Coconut or Emu oil? Can't use both or can you mix them?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2011, 07:24:47 AM »
What's better? Coconut or Emu oil? Can't use both or can you mix them?

both very good. Coconut has been used for thousands of years by many dif cultures as a hair treatment to bring back colour and help with balding. And studies now on it to. It also blocks dht.

I been using both. I got a bunch of new hairs 1/4 the length in the front as the rest of my hair since adding coconut oil into the mix.

I sometimes put on coconut oil first than few mins later some emu and leave it on for a few hrs or go to sleep. Depends on my shcudle for the day. Not everyday but try to every other day.

really good study on coconut oil 20 mins before a shower. Prevents the loss of a certain important protien in the hair foccile for growth . Shampooing gets rid of it while coco prevents that feom happening. Also gives ur hair a nice shine and healthy look . The emu makes it look greasy coco makes it look good even after the wash. Try both if you can both have diferarnt positive effects. I almost feel the coconut oil is stronger. I used em both before at same time.now I added it back in and it seems to have helped slow down shedding to a normal rate again.

still recvering my temples again from the test. I really think test is to blame. On deca dbol now. And shedding is maybe 20 hairs a day less than normal. That's what these prodicts did before for me to. It lengthens the anagen phase less hairs in telogen so ur hair will be kept on ur head forever it if continues to work forever lol.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2011, 10:30:11 AM »
so what's the official stack here  ;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2011, 11:22:24 AM »
COCONUT OIL AT NIGHT THEN THAT MINOXIL SHAMPOO IN MORNING THEN TOCO 8 SERVING
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2011, 12:02:25 PM »
Would wearing a shower cap at night be detrimental to hair growth whilst the nizoral is on the scalp?
Obviously to stop the shit getting onto pillows etc.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2011, 12:15:16 PM »
Would wearing a shower cap at night be detrimental to hair growth whilst the nizoral is on the scalp?
Obviously to stop the shit getting onto pillows etc.

Dries pretty quick bro. Oil on the other hand will make a mess, so if you decide to use any I would use a shower cap or even a simple plastic bag should work.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2011, 01:38:53 PM »
Dries pretty quick bro. Oil on the other hand will make a mess, so if you decide to use any I would use a shower cap or even a simple plastic bag should work.

ya dries very quick.

other than that sleep on a towel works or go buy a cheap pillow at wal mart 3 bucks n don't put ur pillow case on it so you don't ruin it. Just make it ur new dirty pillow lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2011, 04:49:26 PM »
COCONUT OIL AT NIGHT THEN THAT MINOXIL SHAMPOO IN MORNING THEN TOCO 8 SERVING
or nioxin shampoo...that what u meant,,,good shampoo good cleansing..

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2011, 03:36:15 AM »
Can you combine the nizoral and emu oil together leaving the nizoral on for a few hours?
Or is it best to give them seperate days?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2011, 12:47:24 PM »
Can you combine the nizoral and emu oil together leaving the nizoral on for a few hours?
Or is it best to give them seperate days?

I don't use emu oil so I don't know what he texture is like. Personally, I would probably give them both separate days just to make sure they each are getting a chance to be absorbed properly by the scalp. But than again, combined they may prove to be more effective so at this point I guess there's only one way to find out.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2011, 02:30:02 PM »
I don't use emu oil so I don't know what he texture is like. Personally, I would probably give them both separate days just to make sure they each are getting a chance to be absorbed properly by the scalp. But than again, combined they may prove to be more effective so at this point I guess there's only one way to find out.

the interesting thing with emu oil is it naturally can penetrate all 7 layers of the skin. Also bringing other products like coconut oil down with it. Its a carrier. I also rub the emu oil with armidex or letro or nolva testing them all out on my nipples. To absorb. Through the skin.

mostly I been using them together with randomy days of coconut only. Emu only. Nizoral only. Coco n emu. Nizoral n coco etc.

my best results were emu and coco together. When I regrew alot of my hair.

interesting tho here. I stopped using coconut and for abit only niz n emu. Now I lost alot of hair on my high test cycle and wasn't using these products. So I started niz. Emu. And was meh.

since I've added coconut oil I've experienced a great amount of new hairs all over my hairline. Rest of my hair is a good inch and a half and I have all these very dark few 1cm to 2cm hairs all over my hairline  n temples. So they all def help and leaning towards coconut is a big help. On its own? Duno with the others defintly. Again I do it randomly right now.

emu oil stinks n greasy so ill use it random days. Coconut random das same with nixoral. Some nights I don't use anything. All random right now. Test em out urself what you guys find. They all have good propertys some good together for sure no doubt. I'm constantly thinking still reading studies still on what's best protocol.

as stuff like coconut oil will clog ur pore foicles stoping new growth I've read. But I've had great results with it everynight before. But makes me wonder maybe only a few hrs at a time than wash out? So many things to consider. That's why I'm doing it very random right now. Sometimes I put it on on day time n wash it out a few hrs later like I stated.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2011, 12:36:59 PM »
Maybe its good to "cycle" all these products.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2011, 04:40:00 PM »
lyquid should make a hair loss guide  ;D