Author Topic: Establishing a New Legal Procedure? And Craig's Defense.  (Read 2301 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Establishing a New Legal Procedure? And Craig's Defense.
« on: December 31, 2005, 08:11:47 PM »
Except for the occasional series of dumb remarks and various forms of retaliation, this Board has been one of the most informative publications I have ever personally witnessed.

In fact, I am so impressed that I think that this series of Titus reports will establish some sort of procedure that will help law inforcement officials in the not too distant future. What we GetBig members take for granted today, just might be the modus operandi of the future.

In fact, I honestly believe that this Board and all its members who are contributing intelligent data are more helpful to the legal beagles and police officers than we all presently realize.

I can guarantee you all that no one who has been or will be officially involved in this case had ever even heard of Graig and Kelly before this incident until they came across this Board either by accident or after being assigned under the direction of higher authority.

One would have to be a fool to work on this case without referring to this Board and all the data that it offers. And that same individual would have to be a fool to rely on this data as the gospel truth.

But it is a good start to get your feet wet at the deep end of the legal swimming pool.

That being said, and it you were the lawyer defending Craig and/or Kelly, how would you approach it in an attempt to set them free.

Believe me, there is some sharp lawyer taking that same thought under heavy consideration right now and probably even discussing it after working hours with the higher ups over a couple of martinis.

How would you defend either one even though you  believe in your heart that both are quilty to some degree?

Neve

Re: Establishing a New Legal Procedure? And Craig's Defense.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 08:21:32 PM »
Except for the occasional series of dumb remarks and various forms of retaliation, this Board has been one of the most informative publications I have ever personally witnessed.

In fact, I am so impressed that I think that this series of Titus reports will establish some sort of procedure that will help law inforcement officials in the not too distant future. What we GetBig members take for granted today, just might be the modus operandi of the future.

In fact, I honestly believe that this Board and all its members who are contributing intelligent data are more helpful to the legal beagles and police officers than we all presently realize.

I can guarantee you all that no one who has been or will be officially involved in this case had ever even heard of Graig and Kelly before this incident until they came across this Board either by accident or after being assigned under the direction of higher authority.

One would have to be a fool to work on this case without referring to this Board and all the data that it offers. And that same individual would have to be a fool to rely on this data as the gospel truth.

But it is a good start to get your feet wet at the deep end of the legal swimming pool.

That being said, and it you were the lawyer defending Craig and/or Kelly, how would you approach it in an attempt to set them free.

Believe me, there is some sharp lawyer taking that same thought under heavy consideration right now and probably even discussing it after working hours with the higher ups over a couple of martinis.

How would you defend either one even though you  believe in your heart that both are quilty to some degree?

85% of what is posted on here is just an opinion. so if you take it the head to hard you're bound to fail.

it's almost comical to read this board.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Establishing a New Legal Procedure? And Craig's Defense.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 08:57:20 PM »
faghetaboutit

i wont even think about defense until i see money