Author Topic: Sandy Hook staged?  (Read 179980 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Sandy Hook staged?
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2015, 11:20:46 PM »
Lol snopes?? Isn't that run by two biased individuals? Why do people keep using them for reference. Their true or false claims should be taken with a grain of salt - especially when it concerns conspiracies.

Doesn't matter how biased they are; only thing that matters is the strength and validity of evidence they use to debunk the retards. It's sorta how logic works. Not that your people have any interest in such things, of course.

Ever consider your own biases when asserting such outlandish horseshit?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2015, 09:01:56 AM »
Please explain how the concrete evidence could be more absurd than internet lies, that foil hat bullshit which doesn't never include any bit of real evidence? I made 6 claims in the comment you just quoted, so why don't you prove even one of those claims to be faulty? Why don't you morons understand that fact is what you can prove, not what you can fart out from your idiotic brains..  ;D

1. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron have an access to the  gun, he bought the ammo etc. which is proven by the facts.
2. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron kill his mother and drive to the school to do the shootings
3. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron were in the school shooting children's, and then himself
4. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron was only shooter, and he killed 27 people.
5. There is zero evidence that there were some other party involved
6. There is zero evidence that there were some kind of conspiracy involving this shooting.
7. There is zero evidence that there was any foul play about this incident, beside the acts of the autistic moron.

Here you are, prove me wrong? It would be fun, isn't it, so why don't you just humiliate crap out of me? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T, THAT'S WHY!  ;D

I don't have to you just did it yourself.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2015, 11:15:48 PM »
I don't have to you just did it yourself.

Sad little child, is that all your wit can throw at me? I present you a bunch of concrete facts, and ask you to prove I am wrong, and this is all you are able to say? Well, you couldn't find better way to prove your stupidity even if you try your best.  ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2015, 04:30:39 PM »
Sad little child, is that all your wit can throw at me? I present you a bunch of concrete facts, and ask you to prove I am wrong, and this is all you are able to say? Well, you couldn't find better way to prove your stupidity even if you try your best.  ;D

all you did was type out a bunch of moronic shit that doesn't make any sense once again  ::)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2015, 03:51:04 AM »
all you did was type out a bunch of moronic shit that doesn't make any sense once again  ::)

It seem to me that you have to blame your ability to understand reality, because you seem to be only one who doesn't understand those facts. You are handbook example of the foil hat moron, who refuses to understand any information, which comes outside of the foil hat ring of crappy theories and utterly bullshit  ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2015, 05:18:18 PM »
It seem to me that you have to blame your ability to understand reality, because you seem to be only one who doesn't understand those facts. You are handbook example of the foil hat moron, who refuses to understand any information, which comes outside of the foil hat ring of crappy theories and utterly bullshit  ;D

I never said anything about Sandy hook being fake in the first place idiot.  ::)

I'm simply laughing at your embarrassing inability to believe governments are notoriously dangerous for deceiving sycophants like you, which is really the reason why they are able to get away with what they do.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2015, 10:25:30 PM »
I never said anything about Sandy hook being fake in the first place idiot.  ::)

I'm simply laughing at your embarrassing inability to believe governments are notoriously dangerous for deceiving sycophants like you, which is really the reason why they are able to get away with what they do.

Always seems to hinge on this supposition. Does the argument fall apart if the other guy distrusts gubment, too?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2015, 12:55:49 AM »

So, let put it this way so even the stupidest moron will understand: What people should believe?

1. Moronic and utterly stupid foil hat theory, which doesn't include even a single evidence about the matter, but instead of that, it is full of stupid lies and fake evidence, presented by bunch of mentally ill children's?

2. Completely proved case of criminal investigation with a tons of real and concrete evidence presented by professional investigators and scientists?

With your own words, explain this difficult thing to me?

You see, believing any fucking theory which hasn't been proven, is just plain stupidity. That's why I believe only the facts, no matter whose facts they are. Sadly, foil hats haven't present any, so there is only facts presented by official source. Is this simple enough for you to understand? When some different source start to present facts, I adopt them if they are based on real evidence. Never seen that to happen..

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2015, 01:46:27 PM »
Always seems to hinge on this supposition. Does the argument fall apart if the other guy distrusts gubment, too?

Hinges on the stupidity of the gullible sycophant trusting the deceptive psychopath. The sycophant knows nothing more but to have complete trust in the one who is hand feeding them regardless if it's poison or not.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2015, 02:41:42 PM »
Hinges on the stupidity of the gullible sycophant trusting the deceptive psychopath. The sycophant knows nothing more but to have complete trust in the one who is hand feeding them regardless if it's poison or not.

So, yes, which you know is weak. Like the Christian who insists atheists only reject God to avoid answering for sin. Remove this brick the house crumbles.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2015, 06:25:17 PM »
So, yes, which you know is weak. Like the Christian who insists atheists only reject God to avoid answering for sin. Remove this brick the house crumbles.

;)