Author Topic: Not trying to start shit but... I'm a founding father of this board....  (Read 19137 times)

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
Chaos, MisterMagoo, Danielson, bigmc, davidPaul, Rude, kiwiol...  yours truly... kinda started this place.. originally called the "Wrecking crew" LOL.. sounded ok at the time... but "fans" tend to forget  :D. But no worries, autographed posters will be on sale soon. Choice of traditional ink or body fluid spreads will be available. a black light will optionally be available for sale if body fluid is selected ( can be reused on the Mirage Hotel bed spread, esp being in a room near an ice machine).

WhySpeed.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Looks like a list of twinks I've run through over the years.
P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Outed!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ismoseppo

youre all goddam weirdos down here  :o :P :-X :D

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
youre all goddam weirdos down here  :o :P :-X :D

Josh, are saying that "NZMM" aka "NightCrawler" (screen name inspired by the sizable comparaison of his wang to the lil guy we like to fish with) would rather admit to enjoying "running" a "train" on "twinks" than being crushed by a mere 315 flat bench "suited up"

... lol oh brother.. the weaknesses of the lifters on here.. except the great KAY-OS of course. certified beast of peace.

ismoseppo

alex
either answer your pm or text
serious

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
alex
either answer your pm or text
serious

10-4'ed.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
... lol oh brother.. the weaknesses of the lifters on here.. except the great KAY-OS of course. certified beast of peace.
Chaos brings up the overall metrics for the board, so we don't need to be as strong.

For example, Chaos and I have an average deadlift of 500lbs combined.  That is strong enough for me.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Chaos brings up the overall metrics for the board, so we don't need to be as strong.

For example, Chaos and I have an average deadlift of 500lbs combined.  That is strong enough for me.
500# is still a warm up set. I'm working on a tag team deadlift of 1000#. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
chaos, Bigmc still here and every once in awhile TEH RUDE makes an appearance.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Chaos, MisterMagoo, Danielson, bigmc, davidPaul, Rude, kiwiol...  yours truly... kinda started this place.. originally called the "Wrecking crew" LOL.. sounded ok at the time... but "fans" tend to forget  :D. But no worries, autographed posters will be on sale soon. Choice of traditional ink or body fluid spreads will be available. a black light will optionally be available for sale if body fluid is selected ( can be reused on the Mirage Hotel bed spread, esp being in a room near an ice machine).

WhySpeed.
\wreckingpeniscrew maybe :-X
p

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

WhySpeed.

who cares you fat fag- are so so hard up for attention you have to 'point out' your 'contributions' to a msessage board?

lol your such a feeb.
b

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
That fat, gay fuck did not start the Y-Board.

Geo

• Getbig IV
the y board started because I kicked everyone off the x board..

that's what ya do when you're alpha....

you kick people off of things !

drkaje

• Getbig V
the y board started because I kicked everyone off the x board..

that's what ya do when you're alpha....

you kick people off of things !

I thought you quit drinking, Geoff. :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Not trying to start shit but... I'm a founding father of this board....
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2015, 06:18:11 AM »
  ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2015, 10:23:41 AM »

WhySpeed.

I recall most of this to be honest.

Was Squadfather also around at the time?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2015, 02:25:36 PM »
Hahaha I remember the "squad" and the "wrecking crew" lol

Not as awesome as "team jesus" that Lucious Fox (one of the greatest post whores ever) and I started though

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2015, 01:27:26 PM »
I recall most of this to be honest.

Was Squadfather also around at the time?

He was destroying the tiny-titted long before the Owning Squad or wrecking crew tried impersonating us.

Many forget how different the site was before going commercial and moderators had to babysit posters.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2015, 10:56:14 AM »
He was destroying the tiny-titted long before the Owning Squad or wrecking crew tried impersonating us.

Many forget how different the site was before going commercial and moderators had to babysit posters.

His old posts truly were things of beauty.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2015, 12:38:19 PM »

His old posts truly were things of beauty.

He (as Sarcasm) had a way of figuring out which buttons to push. He'd also make up ridiculous shit and then watch people implode.

Beserk Fury owned some queefs so bad that they started calling his parents, LOL! Think about it: How fucking deep must he have been in their heads for that to be their only option?

MOS and BSB also wreaked havoc back then.

There were definitely more laughs before all the stalking and shit became so common.