Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 161835 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #600 on: December 17, 2021, 08:18:15 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #601 on: December 17, 2021, 09:58:37 AM »
"A right to force you to obey"...

WTF is he drunk tweeting?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #602 on: December 17, 2021, 10:35:00 AM »
WTF is he drunk tweeting?

He once said, "I like dicks a lot" during his broadcast.
~

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #603 on: December 17, 2021, 08:18:41 PM »
He once said, "I like dicks a lot" during his broadcast.
Dicks is his favorite.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #604 on: December 29, 2021, 08:27:38 PM »
From hero to goat overnight.   :-\

Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'
Zero religious exemptions for the COVID-19 vaccine have been granted to date, Marine Corps spokesman says
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marines-being-crushed-vaccine-refusal-political-purge

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: December 30, 2021, 03:02:05 AM »
From hero to goat overnight.   :-\

Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'
Zero religious exemptions for the COVID-19 vaccine have been granted to date, Marine Corps spokesman says
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marines-being-crushed-vaccine-refusal-political-purge
A lot of those guys probably aren't getting vaxxed because they want an early discharge. ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: January 04, 2022, 09:37:51 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: January 17, 2022, 10:06:55 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: January 20, 2022, 02:10:34 PM »
(UPDATED) Tweet attributed to far-left activist Robert Reich said Democrats should have given Kyrsten Sinema the 'backs of their hands' over filibuster
https://www.theblaze.com/news/robert-reich-democrats-kyrsten-sinema-backs-of-their-hands-filibuster

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #609 on: January 20, 2022, 07:40:33 PM »
(UPDATED) Tweet attributed to far-left activist Robert Reich said Democrats should have given Kyrsten Sinema the 'backs of their hands' over filibuster
https://www.theblaze.com/news/robert-reich-democrats-kyrsten-sinema-backs-of-their-hands-filibuster

Isn't Robert Reich a midget that makes Lee Priest look like a skyscraper?
~

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: January 21, 2022, 02:12:11 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: January 24, 2022, 05:20:36 PM »
Somebody tell the Governor to Google the First Amendment. 

Inslee will support bill to make lying by elected officials, candidates about election results punishable by law
Updated Jan. 7, 2022
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/gov-jay-inslee-to-support-bill-to-make-lies-by-elected-officials-candidates-about-election-results-a-gross-misdemeanor/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: January 27, 2022, 12:04:08 PM »
‘Limit the Spread of Covid Misinformation’
By Let's Go Brandon
JAN 25, 2022

This is totally normal.

Brandon’s Surgeon General is attacking Joe Rogan.

As reporter earlier, 1960s rocker Neil Young said that Spotify must choose between podcaster Joe Rogan and Young’s music.

Highly popular podcaster Joe Rogan has a huge audience because people enjoy hearing different opinions.

TRENDING: UPDATE: Pennsylvania Woman Who Came in Contact with CDC Monkeys After Crash Is Experiencing Cold-Like Symptoms, Pink-Eye and a Cough

The knives are now out for Rogan because he has invited guests such as Dr. Malone to appear on his podcast to discuss the dangers of the Covid mRNA gene therapy vaccines.

And now Brandon’s Surgeon General, Vivek Murthy is calling for Rogan’s show to be censored.

MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski asked Dr. Vivek Murthy what are the best ways to push back on Covid misinformation.

Murthy complained that social media companies are not doing enough to ‘stop the spread’ of Covid misinformation before calling on Spotify to silence Joe Rogan.

“A critical part of how we get through this pandemic” is “limiting the spread of misinformation” from shows like Joe Rogan, Murthy said on Tuesday.

https://letsgobrandonews.org/limit-the-spread-of-covid-misinformation/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: January 31, 2022, 05:15:38 PM »
Painful and Overdue Lesson in Good Manners After Mocking the Funeral of NYPD Officer Jason Rivera
By streiff | Jan 31, 2022
https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/01/31/leftist-high-school-teacher-gets-a-painful-and-overdue-lesson-in-good-manners-after-mocking-the-funeral-of-nypd-officer-jason-rivera-n515214

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: February 02, 2022, 07:18:33 PM »
White House urges Spotify to take further action on Joe Rogan: ‘More can be done’
Psaki says Spotify disclaimer is welcome, but platform could actually fight misinformation
John Bowden
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-rogan-spotify-covid-white-house-b2005488.html

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #615 on: February 02, 2022, 08:43:22 PM »
White House urges Spotify to take further action on Joe Rogan: ‘More can be done’
Psaki says Spotify disclaimer is welcome, but platform could actually fight misinformation
John Bowden
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-rogan-spotify-covid-white-house-b2005488.html
What about her, she spreads misinformation every day. Will she put a disclaimer so people know?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: February 07, 2022, 10:22:00 PM »
James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face
'I just want to punch you in the god----ed face'
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/james-carville-wants-punch-unvaccinated-people

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: February 08, 2022, 02:53:16 AM »
James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face
'I just want to punch you in the god----ed face'
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/james-carville-wants-punch-unvaccinated-people
Let that bald headed retard try.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #618 on: February 08, 2022, 07:29:00 AM »
I live in the same city as him.  If I see him I am going to knock his ass out.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: February 08, 2022, 11:53:24 AM »
I live in the same city as him.  If I see him I am going to knock his ass out.
New Orleans?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: February 15, 2022, 09:08:18 AM »
Bond raised for activist Quintez Brown, charged with the attempted murder of Louisville mayoral candidate Craig Greenberg
WHAS 11 (ABC) ^ | 15 February 2022 | CJ Daniels
Posted on 2/15/2022, 12:05:15 PM by Jewbacca

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Police have arrested a suspect they say was responsible for the attempted murder of Louisville Democratic mayoral candidate Craig Greenburg.

Quintez Brown, 21, was taken into custody Monday. He has been charged with attempted murder and four counts of wanton endangerment. According to USLegal.com, wanton endangerment refers to an act or an instance of putting someone or something in danger or exposure to peril or harm.

His arraignment happened Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. where he pleaded not guilty. Brown's bond was raised to $100,000 and if posted will be released to the Home Incarceration Program (HIP). His lawyer says a mental evaluation will be done.

Quintez Brown has also been issued a no contact order for Greenburg and his employees or campaign staff. Brown also has no-firearm order as well.

He will be back in court on February 23 at 9 a.m.

Brown is a well-known activist and organized youth protests during the social justice movements of the summer of 2020. He often wrote opinion columns about race relations in the Courier Journal.

He was also the subject of a missing person investigation last June. Brown had gone missing in late June 2021, leading to a citywide search. He was eventually found, and his family had asked for privacy while they focused on his mental, physical and spiritual health.

Brown recently announced that he was planning to run for Metro Council's District 5 seat.

What happened?

Greenberg said he and his staff were at a campaign office for a meeting when he said a man walked into the office. Upon greeting the man, later identified as Brown, that’s when Greenberg said he allegedly pulled out a gun, pointed it at him and fired.

RELATED: Craig Greenberg's fellow mayoral candidates release statements following shooting attempt

A staff member, he said, was able to close the door on Brown and the team was able to barricade themselves inside until police arrived.

Police said Brown was stopped about a half-mile from the Story Avenue campaign office where they allege he was carrying a drawstring bag, containing a 9mm gun and additional magazines.

Greenberg said the incident left him and his staff “shaken, but safe.”

The shooting has left the community with more questions than answers in this incident.

Louisville Metro Police Chief Erika Shields didn’t have immediate answers but said the department would investigate any possible motive.

"Mr. Greenberg is Jewish, so there’s that, we don’t know if it’s tied to the candidates or is political or if we are dealing with someone with mental issues or is venomous," she said. "We are looking at this from all angles."

Greenberg said he would not comment any further until the investigation is complete.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: February 15, 2022, 09:51:09 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #622 on: February 15, 2022, 11:40:57 AM »
Bond raised for activist Quintez Brown, charged with the attempted murder of Louisville mayoral candidate Craig Greenberg
WHAS 11 (ABC) ^ | 15 February 2022 | CJ Daniels
Posted on 2/15/2022, 12:05:15 PM by Jewbacca

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Police have arrested a suspect they say was responsible for the attempted murder of Louisville Democratic mayoral candidate Craig Greenburg.

Quintez Brown, 21, was taken into custody Monday. He has been charged with attempted murder and four counts of wanton endangerment. According to USLegal.com, wanton endangerment refers to an act or an instance of putting someone or something in danger or exposure to peril or harm.

His arraignment happened Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. where he pleaded not guilty. Brown's bond was raised to $100,000 and if posted will be released to the Home Incarceration Program (HIP). His lawyer says a mental evaluation will be done.

Quintez Brown has also been issued a no contact order for Greenburg and his employees or campaign staff. Brown also has no-firearm order as well.

He will be back in court on February 23 at 9 a.m.

Brown is a well-known activist and organized youth protests during the social justice movements of the summer of 2020. He often wrote opinion columns about race relations in the Courier Journal.

He was also the subject of a missing person investigation last June. Brown had gone missing in late June 2021, leading to a citywide search. He was eventually found, and his family had asked for privacy while they focused on his mental, physical and spiritual health.

Brown recently announced that he was planning to run for Metro Council's District 5 seat.

What happened?

Greenberg said he and his staff were at a campaign office for a meeting when he said a man walked into the office. Upon greeting the man, later identified as Brown, that’s when Greenberg said he allegedly pulled out a gun, pointed it at him and fired.

RELATED: Craig Greenberg's fellow mayoral candidates release statements following shooting attempt

A staff member, he said, was able to close the door on Brown and the team was able to barricade themselves inside until police arrived.

Police said Brown was stopped about a half-mile from the Story Avenue campaign office where they allege he was carrying a drawstring bag, containing a 9mm gun and additional magazines.

Greenberg said the incident left him and his staff “shaken, but safe.”

The shooting has left the community with more questions than answers in this incident.

Louisville Metro Police Chief Erika Shields didn’t have immediate answers but said the department would investigate any possible motive.

"Mr. Greenberg is Jewish, so there’s that, we don’t know if it’s tied to the candidates or is political or if we are dealing with someone with mental issues or is venomous," she said. "We are looking at this from all angles."

Greenberg said he would not comment any further until the investigation is complete.

Is The Shooter A Black Man ??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: February 15, 2022, 11:41:30 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #624 on: February 15, 2022, 11:47:47 AM »
yes

They Have their Answer Then.

Simple.