Author Topic: Sustanon + EQ stack  (Read 7707 times)

KiLLadeLphiaUS

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Sustanon + EQ stack
« on: June 12, 2020, 06:57:08 PM »
What would be an ideal dosage cycle for running Sustanon 250 and EQ Cycle for fat loss? Has anyone ran this with Anavar also?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: Sustanon + EQ stack
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 02:10:06 PM »
What would be an ideal dosage cycle for running Sustanon 250 and EQ Cycle for fat loss? Has anyone ran this with Anavar also?

Neither - proper fat loss is accomplished via diet and cardio! If you wanna throw in a drug to help, perhaps some Clen.... but if your diet and cardio, and high intensity training, is on point, then you wont even need the Clen.

Wagonized

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 09:56:59 AM »

Test and EQ is becoming the "go-to" cycle of so many people nowadays who know their bodies and just want steady growth without side affects.

Most guys run their test in the 500-900mg range with EQ typically at 300-500mg.  If you wanted to run anavar on top I would recommend deciding if you want to go higher dosage for shorter duration or lower dosage for longer duration.  Regardless, id run them spaced equally throughout the day with a slight front load preworkout.

Heres what id recommend for the entire cycle.

Week #1-10
Sustanon@750mg/week (1mL-mon/wed/Fri)
Equipoise@450mg/week (0.5mL-mon/wed/Fri)

Week#1-20
Aromasin @12.5mg E3D to start. Adjust from there but dont use any more than you need to and only use aromasin...not Arimidex and NEVER letrozole.

Week#11-20
Sustanon@900mg/week (1.2mL-mon/wed/fri)
Equipoise@630mg/week (0.7mL-mon/wed/Fri)

Week #13-20
Oxandralone @37.5mg/day. Off days (12.5mg morning/noon/evening)
Oxandralone@50mg/day training days 12.5mg morning+evening AND 25mg 90 minutes pre-workout)

To meet your goal of cutting, your main focus needs to be consistency with your cardio, training, sleep, meals, etc.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 10:41:02 AM »
Skip the Oreos, bro.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 07:08:08 PM »

Week#1-20
Aromasin @12.5mg E3D to start. Adjust from there but dont use any more than you need to and only use aromasin...not Arimidex and NEVER letrozole.

Thats a great cycle. Test and EQ work great for me as well.... love it!

Aromasin vs Arimidiex is really up to the user, as the end result of both drugs is the same. How they do it is different.
Aromasin is a type 1 steroidal AI and binds to the receptor irreversibly. This mean Aromasin actually has androgenic properties, whereas Arimidex does not.
Arimidex is a type 2 non-steroidal AI and binds reversibly
1mg of Arimidex is effective as 25mg Aromasin.
Aromasin should really be taken after eating, versus Arimidex which can be taken anytime.
To me its really irrelevant to say Aromasin is better because of the way it binds to receptor, because whether you take Arimidex or Aromasin, you are taking it often enough that both end up having the same effect essentially. If the sides from either bother you, switch, but I always go with Arimidex.

Orhan

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 05:46:46 PM »
id do something like;

750 sust/750 eq for 6 weeks
250 sust/1g eq/50-100mg anavar 6 weeks

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2020, 03:37:52 PM »
Test and EQ work great for me as well. but a good EQ is not easy, maybe if you get vet grade EQ

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2020, 11:40:27 AM »
As already mentioned, cutting is based on diet and cardio, unless you want to dabble with T3 and GH.

I've become a fan of medium Test cycles the past 4-5 years.  I ran 300mg Test E with 600mg EQ for a while with some Dbol mixed in for the first 6 weeks.  Pretty good cycle without any obvious sides; i was taking 75mcg T3 ED for about 8 weeks and added in some mild cardio.  Diet was on point, dropped carbs and calories quite a bit.  Was able to drop 15 pounds or so in 3 months and looked great.  I don't recommend using T3/4 unless you understand where it's made, it's one of the compounds that can mess you up pretty quickly if you take too much.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2020, 02:50:59 PM »
nobody has experienced hair loss on eq on here ?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2020, 03:21:16 PM »

Not that I can tell personally; my hair has been slowly receding for about 12 years.  The only thing that I could obviously tell made it worst was Tren, which I haven't used on a long time.  I figure i'll have to shave my head in a couple years, my brother has it way worse than me and has been shaving for about 6-7 years now.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2020, 05:06:13 AM »

Haven't even heard of it causing it. Of course all gear possible (should) can...

Low dose test/eq is my favorite combo. Strong enough with nearly 0 sides.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 06:04:47 AM »
Great stack , for me my blood pressure runs a bit high on EQ unfortunately

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2020, 10:34:14 PM »
Too much anxiety on eq. Fks with your gaba. If u got no issues, it’s an insanely good roid. Despite the fact peop say you need min 16 weeks. Imo 10-12 weeks in you look pretty good lol. 400 is a good start point with higher test

jef9786

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2020, 10:16:05 AM »
Test and EQ is becoming the "go-to" cycle of so many people nowadays who know their bodies and just want steady growth without side affects.

Most guys run their test in the 500-900mg range with EQ typically at 300-500mg.  If you wanted to run anavar on top I would recommend deciding if you want to go higher dosage for shorter duration or lower dosage for longer duration.  Regardless, id run them spaced equally throughout the day with a slight front load preworkout.

Heres what id recommend for the entire cycle.

Week #1-10
Sustanon@750mg/week (1mL-mon/wed/Fri)
Equipoise@450mg/week (0.5mL-mon/wed/Fri)

Week#1-20

Week#11-20
Sustanon@900mg/week (1.2mL-mon/wed/fri)
Equipoise@630mg/week (0.7mL-mon/wed/Fri)

Week #13-20
Oxandralone @37.5mg/day. Off days (12.5mg morning/noon/evening)
Oxandralone@50mg/day training days 12.5mg morning+evening AND 25mg 90 minutes pre-workout)

To meet your goal of cutting, your main focus needs to be consistency with your cardio, training, sleep, meals, etc.

been on here a lot just never posted so dont mind me, but for 5'10" 180lb ~12% trying to get to 200lb, would it be safe to do this for 12-16wk then add tren A for spring?