Author Topic: Has anyone read through Ghislaine Maxwell's Deposition Transcript?  (Read 5399 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
The thing is over 400+ pages long, but if anyone is looking for good reading material while on the shitter, take a read and let us know what you unearth.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=7274476-Ghislaine-Maxwell-Deposition-Transcript

"1"

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: Has anyone read through Ghislaine Maxwell's Deposition Transcript?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 09:57:43 AM »
My n igga

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 10:16:38 AM »
Don't expect much when, on page 6, they ask for her 'date of birth' and the transcript says "confidential" and blacks out the reply.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 10:21:32 AM »
Don't expect much when, on page 6, they ask for her 'date of birth' and the transcript says "confidential" and blacks out the reply.
???

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 10:26:52 AM »
???

You can go through those 400+ pages pretty quickly with text-to-voice but censoring her dob is a bad omen for info seekers. :P

Then Pagliuca will object to every other word asked.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 10:27:27 AM »
It's pretty boring.  I can tell that she's the most "unsure" "don't recall" person i've heard of in a while.  She's basically denying any involvement in Jeff's bad dealings, or at least "doesn't recall" being a part of them.  She is open about having conversations with Jeff about these things, but acts like she doesn't know anything about them.  Seems a bit odd.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 12:16:28 PM »
Any pictures of her tits?
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 08:17:06 PM »
She's Jewish.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 08:42:46 PM »
She's Jewish.

Mossad and CIA, can there be any doubt about this? This whole saga reflects really badly on the US. Even if Epstein killed himself, the fact that they let it happen is outrageous. That's if he did it, can't really prove either way at this point.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2020, 10:42:27 PM »
Mossad and CIA, can there be any doubt about this? This whole saga reflects really badly on the US. Even if Epstein killed himself, the fact that they let it happen is outrageous. That's if he did it, can't really prove either way at this point.

Some legit Jewish perverts have been going down lately.

Did you follow the Ron Jeremy legal case lately?  He is facing 20 charges of rape and sexual assault.

He's Jewish.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2020, 05:39:24 AM »
Some legit Jewish perverts have been going down lately.

Did you follow the Ron Jeremy legal case lately?  He is facing 20 charges of rape and sexual assault.

He's Jewish.

I was in a club in myrtle beach when I was on a summer break in America
Think the club was called freaky teeky. Ron Jeremy was holding a wet t shirt contest.
After it was over, maybe half hour after, a guy ran up to me asking if I was security “Ron Jeremy Raped my girlfriend he took her out back and he fucked her” and then went to try and run backstage but got tackled by a few bouncers and thrown out. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2020, 06:29:42 AM »
Think the club was called freaky teeky. Ron Jeremy was holding a wet t shirt contest.
After it was over, maybe half hour after, a guy ran up to me asking if I was security “Ron Jeremy Raped my girlfriend he took her out back and he fucked her” and then went to try and run backstage but got tackled by a few bouncers and thrown out.
i was at that club when that backstreet boy lookalike was the dj so many horney girls there
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2020, 01:55:04 PM »
The thing is over 400+ pages long, but if anyone is looking for good reading material while on the shitter, take a read and let us know what you unearth.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=7274476-Ghislaine-Maxwell-Deposition-Transcript

"1"

No surprise that the lawyers do a lot of the talking. I read an article in the New York Times about Ghislaine Maxwell's deposition. Apparently, a lot of it has been redacted.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2021, 05:10:36 PM »
The Ghislaine Maxwell rush job trial is about to come to an end. Maxwell's attorneys wrapped up their defense with Maxwell not taking the stand. Her brief statement after conferring with her lawyer Bobbi Sternheim was, "Your honor, the government has not proven its case beyond a reasonable doubt, and so there is no need for me to testify."  No surprise. Next Monday the jury will begin deliberations. It seems fairly obvious everyone wants this thing to just go away. Anyone expecting revelations is no doubt disappointed.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2021, 09:08:13 PM »
The Ghislaine Maxwell rush job trial is about to come to an end. Maxwell's attorneys wrapped up their defense with Maxwell not taking the stand. Her brief statement after conferring with her lawyer Bobbi Sternheim was, "Your honor, the government has not proven its case beyond a reasonable doubt, and so there is no need for me to testify."  No surprise. Next Monday the jury will begin deliberations. It seems fairly obvious everyone wants this thing to just go away. Anyone expecting revelations is no doubt disappointed.

There’s already plenty of revelations out there .. Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, & Donald Trump were associated with Epstein—three of the most powerful men in the world.  Plus his black book….. people just don’t care.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2021, 05:42:14 AM »

Mossad. Same reason the Sherman case in Canada is unsolved. Just more Jewish sorcery..

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2021, 06:53:23 AM »
Any more info on her tits? Cup size, nipple size, etc.?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2021, 07:36:37 AM »
There’s already plenty of revelations out there .. Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, & Donald Trump were associated with Epstein—three of the most powerful men in the world.  Plus his black book….. people just don’t care.
Lockdowns and pending economic collapses tend to veer peoples attention elsewhere.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2021, 08:13:12 AM »
Lockdowns and pending economic collapses tend to veer peoples attention elsewhere.

George Floyd and #defundthepolice swept the nation last year, and epstein was the year before covid and all that

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2021, 09:13:29 AM »
Poor character and fruitcake personality notwithstanding, I’d pound her dark muff into oblivion.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2021, 10:11:47 AM »
George Floyd and #defundthepolice swept the nation last year, and epstein was the year before covid and all that

I could be way off but I thought the covid hysteria broke shortly after the "investigation" into Epstein's suicide.

You're right though it doesn't matter, the government released UFO information, mostly that they dont know what the tech is, and people didnt even blink.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2021, 10:15:06 AM »
Poor character and fruitcake personality notwithstanding, I’d pound her dark muff into oblivion.
She has to be great in the sack.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2021, 10:22:32 AM »
They want to get her for grooming tweens for sex with the rich and famous but at the same time they want the list of men silent. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2021, 10:31:49 AM »

Doubtful.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2021, 11:57:42 AM »
They want to get her for grooming tweens for sex with the rich and famous but at the same time they want the list of men silent.
The hypocrisy in this World sickening.
T