Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 194387 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #775 on: January 21, 2022, 01:05:52 PM »
man made virus that affects the huge population of obese and sickly can and did cause many deaths
they made the illness and the supposed cure
a nice plandemic
healthy people were hardly affected
Have to weed out the old unhealthy fucks crowding up the World.
T

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #776 on: January 21, 2022, 01:56:52 PM »

Thank Fuck for that - Good riddance.
You're posts / arguments were pathetic , Repetitive & Borring load of Bollocks

The ABSOLUTE irony of your post.

😆

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #777 on: January 21, 2022, 02:56:43 PM »
Wait, ChOak has been run off?  Bout time.  It's always been lies.

Masks will prevent the spread, turned out to be a lie.
Social distancing will prevent the spread, turned out to be a lie.
The vaccine will stop the spread, turned out to be a lie.
Schools need to be shut down, turned out to be a lie.
Children place adults at risk, turned out to be a lie.
People who test positive for Covid and still have symptoms can't work (in hospitals), turned out to be a lie.

And the biggest lie of all:

That this is about public health.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #778 on: January 21, 2022, 03:03:46 PM »
The ABSOLUTE irony of your post.

😆

OAK,

How many Canadians under age 50 have died of this virus so far, according to the latest updated data from the Public Health Agency of Canada, updated today:

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: January 21, 2022, 03:07:06 PM »
OAK,

How many Canadians under age 50 have died of this virus so far, according to the latest updated data from the Public Health Agency of Canada, updated today:

Haha.

Nice try. No more COVID debates for me.

🙂

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #780 on: January 21, 2022, 03:11:54 PM »
Oaks a fraud. World is opening, canceling mandates, releasing stats on useless vaccines
Perfect time for him to bail li k e most dems who were praising Biden.
All frauds who end up losing

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: January 21, 2022, 03:14:10 PM »
Oaks a fraud. World is opening, canceling mandates, releasing stats on useless vaccines
Perfect time for him to bail li k e most dems who were praising Biden.
All frauds who end up losing

😎😎😎

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #782 on: January 21, 2022, 03:24:10 PM »
Haha.

Nice try. No more COVID debates for me.

🙂

875 of 23,426,916 Canadians under the age of 50 have thus far died of Covid, over 80% of whom had cancer.

OAK - that's  0.0037%.

That means 99.996% didn't die.

Is this seriously a "threat" to you?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/444868/canada-resident-population-by-age-group/

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #783 on: January 21, 2022, 03:25:10 PM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #784 on: January 21, 2022, 03:25:55 PM »
875 of 23,426,916 Canadians under the age of 50 have thus far died of Covid, over 80% of whom had cancer.

OAK - that's  0.0037%.

That means 99.996% didn't die.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/444868/canada-resident-population-by-age-group/

it is for scared sheep who are told to be scared and they listen
they spread their cheeks to the bbc of govt-rona

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #785 on: January 21, 2022, 03:26:38 PM »
😎😎😎

Ironically, by posting that meme, you are doing exactly what the meme is accusing your opposition of doing, which is not presenting a position.

What's your position?

Get the vaccine because the government says so?

And why are you worried about unvaccinated people? Does your vaccine not offer you protection?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: January 21, 2022, 03:29:35 PM »
wow original  ::)

Oh so you’ve heard it before…..I’m not surprised.

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: January 21, 2022, 03:30:28 PM »
Ironically, by posting that meme, you are doing exactly what the meme is accusing your opposition of doing, which is not presenting a position?

What's your position?

Get the vaccine because the government says so?

And why are you worried about unvaccinated people? Does your vaccine not offer you protection?

Why did I get the vaccine?

That’s easy.

SCIENCE

😎

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #788 on: January 21, 2022, 03:34:36 PM »
Why did I get the vaccine?

That’s easy.

SCIENCE

😎

I didn't get the vaccine because Pfizer is the most criminally charged pharmaceutical company in corporate history, and there is an indemnity clause in place shielding them from liability over adverse reactions to the vaccine, including death.

That, and I already had COVID in the first wave, and had VERY STRONG antibody protection verified in both July and September of last year. Those antibodies may have waned since then, but having held up so strong for 19 months from being hit hard with COVID in the first wave, I think I'm good.

So "I have an immune system" is another reason why I am unvaccinated.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: January 21, 2022, 03:39:20 PM »
I didn't get the vaccine because Pfizer is the most criminally charged pharmaceutical company in corporate history, and there is an indemnity clause in place shielding them from liability over adverse reactions to the vaccine, including death.

That, and I already had COVID in the first wave, and had VERY STRONG antibody protection verified in both July and September of last year. Those antibodies may have waned since then, but having held up so strong for 19 months from being hit hard with COVID in the first wave, I think I'm good.

So "I have an immune system" is another reason why I am unvaccinated.

So you got COVID. That’s too bad.

I didn’t.

🙂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: January 21, 2022, 03:50:34 PM »

I didn’t.

🙂

Neither have I.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #791 on: January 21, 2022, 03:50:48 PM »

I didn’t.

🙂

I wrote a Facebook post on February 14th, 2020, stating I had not been sick with a cold since April of 2011, and wanted to intentionally get sick, to work my immune system.

My girlfriend at the time was extremely sick. I fucked her, ate her slit, etc, to take in the most amount of virus possible.

Then I got very sick.

Two days later, BOOM, Covid-19 was all over the news.

I had no way to know it was COVID, and had I known, I would not have purposely exposed myself to it.

That being said - I'm glad I did! I gave myself First Wave COVID inadvertently, was sick for 20 days, and developed solid natural immunity as a result.

This past December 24th, I found out my friend had tested positive for COVID [likely Omicron] using the rapid antigen test, and the PCR test at the regional hospital.

I invited him over, drank out of his cup, etc.

I, unfortunately, did not get sick [from what I could tell].

That indicates to me that my natural immunity is still holding up.

Anyway, why are you afraid of COVID at your age? It's just a flu for us - and Omicron is closer to a cold.

Why are you so scared of it, OAK?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #792 on: January 21, 2022, 03:53:12 PM »
Neither have I.

maybe not but get ready for the side effects of the experimental gene therapy
youre dead soon anyways

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: January 21, 2022, 03:54:33 PM »
I wrote a Facebook post on February 14th, 2020, stating I had not been sick with a cold since April of 2011, and wanted to intentionally get sick, to work my immune system.

My girlfriend at the time was extremely sick. I fucked her, ate her slit, etc, to take in the most amount of virus possible.

Then I got very sick.

Two days later, BOOM, Covid-19 was all over the news.

I had no way to know it was COVID, and had I known, I would not have purposely exposed myself to it.

That being said - I'm glad I did! I gave myself First Wave COVID inadvertently, was sick for 20 days, and developed solid natural immunity as a result.

This past December 24th, I found out my friend had tested positive for COVID [likely Omicron] using the rapid antigen test, and the PCR test at the regional hospital.

I invited him over, drank out of his cup, etc.

I, unfortunately, did not get sick [from what I could tell].

That indicates to me that my natural immunity is still holding up.

Anyway, why are you afraid of COVID at your age? It's just a flu for us - and Omicron is closer to a cold.

Why are you so scared of it, OAK?

Congrats.

You now have a brand new virus in your body for the rest of you life.

We’ll know what the long term side effects are in about 10 years.

🙂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: January 21, 2022, 04:16:12 PM »
Hey Matt, did you see this?

Czech anti-coronavirus vaccine folk singer dies after deliberately getting infected with Covid-19, son says
By Radina Gigova, CNN

Updated 11:29 AM ET, Thu January 20, 2022

‘COVID parties’ spread the virus on purpose. That’s ‘Russian roulette,’ doctors warn BY LISA GUTIERREZ UPDATED JANUARY 21, 2022 9:22 AM

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/coronavirus/article257545648.html#storylink=cpy

Texas Hospital Says Man, 30, Died After Attending a ‘Covid Party’

Note: Health experts have been skeptical that such parties occur, and details of this case could not be independently confirmed.

New York Times
By Bryan Pietsch
Published July 12, 2020
Updated Nov. 23, 2020

Matt has no idea how stupid it was for him to intentionally catch COVID. While few people his age with his good health (except  for mental health), get sick enough from COVID to die, it is possible. He was playing Russian Roulette. Also engaging in intercourse with someone who has COVID may not have worked. Maybe besides 'fucking' and 'eating her pussy' he kissed her and it made her sneeze. LOL!

There is currently no evidence that the COVID-19 virus is transmitted through semen or vaginal fluids, but the virus has been detected in the semen of people who have or are recovering from the virus. Further research is needed to determine if the COVID-19 virus could be transmitted sexually. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-answers/sex-and-coronavirus/faq-20486572#:~:text=There%20is%20currently%20no%20evidence,could%20be%20transmitted%20sexually.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #795 on: January 21, 2022, 04:20:13 PM »
Congrats.

You now have a brand new virus in your body for the rest of you life.

We’ll know what the long term side effects are in about 10 years.

🙂

That's true for both the virus and the vaccine. Although another variable is boosters - how people respond long-term to successive boosters is yet to be seen.

I think it's safe to say after 23 months that if I was going to get any side effects from Covaids that it would have happened already.

Just one thing concerns me - the four HIV inserts in Covid-19. That strongly leads me to believe that the virus was manmade.

I don't think I have HIV - but four HIV inserts concerns me somewhat.

But again - 23 months is a long time, showing no symptoms. I think I'm good.

That being said, what makes you think the vaccine is immune from potential long-term problems like that? You'd be taking a chance either way. Plus, people tend to get sicker with successive boosters.

Wait until 2028, and we'll have a better idea about all of this.

"We don't know until we know."

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #796 on: January 21, 2022, 04:28:07 PM »
Hey Matt, did you see this?

Czech anti-coronavirus vaccine folk singer dies after deliberately getting infected with Covid-19, son says
By Radina Gigova, CNN

Updated 11:29 AM ET, Thu January 20, 2022

‘COVID parties’ spread the virus on purpose. That’s ‘Russian roulette,’ doctors warn BY LISA GUTIERREZ UPDATED JANUARY 21, 2022 9:22 AM

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/coronavirus/article257545648.html#storylink=cpy

Texas Hospital Says Man, 30, Died After Attending a ‘Covid Party’

Note: Health experts have been skeptical that such parties occur, and details of this case could not be independently confirmed.

New York Times
By Bryan Pietsch
Published July 12, 2020
Updated Nov. 23, 2020

Matt has no idea how stupid it was for him to intentionally catch COVID. While few people his age with his good health (except  for mental health), get sick enough from COVID to die, it is possible. He was playing Russian Roulette. Also engaging in intercourse with someone who has COVID may not have worked. Maybe besides 'fucking' and 'eating her pussy' he kissed her and it made her sneeze. LOL!

There is currently no evidence that the COVID-19 virus is transmitted through semen or vaginal fluids, but the virus has been detected in the semen of people who have or are recovering from the virus. Further research is needed to determine if the COVID-19 virus could be transmitted sexually. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-answers/sex-and-coronavirus/faq-20486572#:~:text=There%20is%20currently%20no%20evidence,could%20be%20transmitted%20sexually.

^ That lady was 57 years old if I recall correctly. Personally, I would have done what she did.

That being said, if she had comorbidities, it was possibly a dumb idea. But generally speaking, COVID is not a threat to any healthy person under age 65 - just like a normal flu.

I think she made the right decision [unless she had comorbidities], but clearly it didn't work out for her.

As for Canadians my age - no healthy person is dying of COVID. See the data below.

As I said, COVID wasn't in the news at the time - this was February 16th, 2020. COVID hit the news widely, starting around February 18th, in Canada.

At THAT time, I wouldn't have purposely exposed myself, as it was said to be a lethal plague.

Of course that was complete horseshit...and it turned out that I was lucky to expose myself to it, and get natural immunity.

What on earth makes you think COVID is a lethal virus?

Thus far, 875 of 23,426,916 Canadians under the age of 50, over 80% of whom had cancer.

Prime - that's  0.0037%.

That means over 99.996% didn't die.

Look at the updated Canadian data, published today:

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: January 21, 2022, 04:29:49 PM »
That's true for both the virus and the vaccine. Although another variable is boosters - how people respond long-term to successive boosters is yet to be seen.

I think it's safe to say after 23 months that if I was going to get any side effects from Covaids that it would have happened already.

Just one thing concerns me - the four HIV inserts in Covid-19. That strongly leads me to believe that the virus was manmade.

I don't think I have HIV - but four HIV inserts concerns me somewhat.

But again - 23 months is a long time, showing no symptoms. I think I'm good.

That being said, what makes you think the vaccine is immune from potential long-term problems like that? You'd be taking a chance either way. Plus, people tend to get sicker with successive boosters.

Wait until 2028, and we'll have a better idea about all of this.

"We don't know until we know."

The HIV virus starts with a mild flu then symptoms start 10 years later when your immune system breaks down.

Post polio symptoms take decades to appear.

The vaccine is the most studied treatment in human history on the other hand.

Good luck Matt!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #798 on: January 21, 2022, 04:38:48 PM »
The HIV virus starts with a mild flu then symptoms start 10 years later when your immune system breaks down.

Post polio symptoms take decades to appear.

The vaccine is the most studied treatment in human history on the other hand.

Good luck Matt!

This leads me to believe COVID was a manmade virus. Check out the HIV inserts found in COVID here:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full?fbclid=IwAR1RohmKmYnEsmDrGTCl9uF-Mdr3OxhftViv_0a-7nZ_0JUl0oS8NQNBrxE

That being said, HIV was clearly a bullshit hysterical virus too - Fauci propaganda in the 1980s showed a bunch of drug addled homosexuals falling apart from AIDS.

Maybe stop fucking everything with a dick and smoking crystal meth for weeks on end, and that wouldn't happen?  ::)

John Holmes is another example - as soon as he was diagnosed with HIV, he doubled his smoking to four packs a day, and ramped up his cocaine and valium. Gee, I wonder why he died?  ::)

When you tell people to be afraid of diseases, that fear manifests into actual symptoms. From what I can tell, HIV is a very livable illness. Much like diabetes.

Yes, I am somewhat concerned about those HIV inserts in COVID, but not really. It's not HIV - it just has four inserts, I think to make it so transmissive ["gain of function"].

Two years in, and I don't have a single symptom. Whether or not COVID turns a person into a ticking time bomb is yet to be seen. I have no evidence of "Long Covid" being real.

Covid being a deadly plague was clearly bullshit - why would I believe anything else?

And what's up with people getting sick with the boosters? That does not sound reassuring to me.

Only time will tell. But I will always trust my natural immune system over vaccines.

I'll get the flu shot again - on my 65th birthday.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: January 21, 2022, 04:48:03 PM »
This leads me to believe COVID was a manmade virus. Check out the HIV inserts found in COVID here:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full?fbclid=IwAR1RohmKmYnEsmDrGTCl9uF-Mdr3OxhftViv_0a-7nZ_0JUl0oS8NQNBrxE

That being said, HIV was clearly a bullshit hysterical virus too - Fauci propaganda in the 1980s showed a bunch of drug addled homosexuals falling apart from AIDS.

Maybe stop fucking everything with a dick and smoking crystal meth for weeks on end, and that wouldn't happen?  ::)

John Holmes is another example - as soon as he was diagnosed with HIV, he doubled his smoking to four packs a day, and ramped up his cocaine and valium. Gee, I wonder why he died?  ::)

When you tell people to be afraid of diseases, that fear manifests into actual symptoms. From what I can tell, HIV is a very livable illness. Much like diabetes.

Yes, I am somewhat concerned about those HIV inserts in COVID, but not really. It's not HIV - it just has four inserts, I think to make it so transmissive ["gain of function"].

Two years in, and I don't have a single symptom. Whether or not COVID turns a person into a ticking time bomb is yet to be seen. I have no evidence of "Long Covid" being real.

Covid being a deadly plague was clearly bullshit - why would I believe anything else?

And what's up with people getting sick with the boosters? That does not sound reassuring to me.

Only time will tell. But I will always trust my natural immune system over vaccines.

I'll get the flu shot again - on my 65th birthday.

“ It's important to remember that most people who have COVID-19 recover quickly. But the potentially long-lasting problems from COVID-19 make it even more important to reduce the spread of COVID-19 by following precautions. Precautions include wearing masks, social distancing, avoiding crowds, getting a vaccine when available and keeping hands clean.”

I’ll leave you with some expert medical advice.

Good luck with your recovery Matt.

🙂