Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 194397 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #700 on: January 19, 2022, 12:05:41 PM »
Over 5 and a half million people have died. That's insane!

Nope. Just a regular year of deaths. Down from previous years.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #701 on: January 19, 2022, 12:07:31 PM »
Nope. Just a regular year of deaths. Down from previous years.

That's not true of course. That's 5 and a half million EXTRA deaths.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #702 on: January 19, 2022, 12:09:47 PM »
That's not true of course. That's 5 and a half million EXTRA deaths.

yup, it hit the fat and unhealthy hard
no one argues  that
only thing so far killing healthy people is the experimental gene therapy

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: January 19, 2022, 12:15:16 PM »
yup, it hit the fat and unhealthy hard
no one argues  that
only thing so far killing healthy people is the experimental gene therapy

So the vaccine is killing healthy people? 4 billion people worldwide have been vaccinated to date.

Where's all the dead bodies?

Post a picture of the mass graves.

::)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #704 on: January 19, 2022, 12:30:09 PM »
So the vaccine is killing healthy people? 4 billion people worldwide have been vaccinated to date.

they are next to the mass-graves of the covid deceased that hazmat brah is taking care of, you know, the ones they said that covid killed them
no one said there are mass-graves
there are none anywhere, not for covid, not for jib-jab juice etc

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: January 19, 2022, 12:35:20 PM »
they are next to the mass-graves of the covid deceased that hazmat brah is taking care of, you know, the ones they said that covid killed them
no one said there are mass-graves
there are none anywhere, not for covid, not for jib-jab juice etc

No they are not.

Many pictures of COVID mass graves but not a single picture of vaccine mass graves.

What did they do with all the dead bodies? Blast them into space?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #706 on: January 19, 2022, 12:42:55 PM »
No they are not.

Many pictures of COVID mass graves but not a single picture of vaccine mass graves.

What did they do with all the dead bodies? Blast them into space?

lol

maybe  :D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: January 19, 2022, 12:49:37 PM »
lol

maybe  :D

Tens of millions of dead bodies all blasted into space by big pharma to cover up the fact that the vaccines are deadly?

That's the best explanation you have.

::) ::) ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #708 on: January 19, 2022, 01:20:22 PM »
What's your point? Are you suggesting people with comorbidities deserve to die?

:(

Lol, no...but why would I as a healthy person get a rushed not-vaccine because someone else is a fat fuck?

This virus poses no threat to me, and I can fully self-isolate while sick. So I'm not getting this fuckboi vaccine.

When it's forced on me, someone will die. If it ever is.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #709 on: January 19, 2022, 01:24:11 PM »
Tens of millions of dead bodies all blasted into space by big pharma to cover up the fact that the vaccines are deadly?

That's the best explanation you have.

calm down stick boy
no one can explain anything
you included
you want to believe all their lies more power to ya
lacking critical thinking skills
from your data entry position at the walk-in clinic
you know youre 'health care career"  ::)

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #710 on: January 19, 2022, 01:31:59 PM »
end of march, possible earlier - covid is done in switzerland - all restrictions will fall  :D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: January 19, 2022, 01:35:49 PM »
Lol, no...but why would I as a healthy person get a rushed not-vaccine because someone else is a fat fuck?

This virus poses no threat to me, and I can fully self-isolate while sick. So I'm not getting this fuckboi vaccine.

When it's forced on me, someone will die. If it is ever is.

Common Matt....use you math skills.

;)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: January 19, 2022, 01:36:42 PM »
calm down stick boy
no one can explain anything
you included
you want to believe all their lies more power to ya
lacking critical thinking skills
from your data entry position at the walk-in clinic
you know youre 'health care career"  ::)

No pictures then I guess.

That was easy!

;D ;D ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #713 on: January 19, 2022, 01:58:01 PM »
Even the liberal media is starting to turn on the vaccines. Pretty soon the only defenders will be Straw and Oak😂

Early Omicron Breakthroughs Show MRNA Vaccines’ Weakness

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-19/mrna-boosters-don-t-block-omicron-south-african-study-shows

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #714 on: January 19, 2022, 02:00:26 PM »
Even the liberal media is starting to turn on the vaccines. Pretty soon the only defenders will be Straw and Oak😂

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-19/mrna-boosters-don-t-block-omicron-south-african-study-shows
Weak just like Joak and Strawcunt.
T

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: January 19, 2022, 02:01:35 PM »

Nice link, too bad I have to pay $290 US to view it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: January 19, 2022, 02:58:32 PM »
The main conclusion is that COVID is a virus we wouldn't even notice if not for media coverage, and political theatre like forcing healthy people to wear masks while NOT SICK.

Not one person reading this has noticed any more deaths in the last two years compared to the previous 20 before that.

Some 84-year-olds died two years early. That's literally all that those deaths were.

When you consider LIFESPAN LOST, this pandemic was not even noticeable.

That doesn't stop rafts of Canadian idiots thinking 800,000 random Americans of all ages dropped dead, mostly Republicans. LMAO...fucking idiots.

No one dying wasn't one foot in the grave already.

-Some things to think about:

Using U.S. CDC stats, 855K people died since its onset with or of COVID. No doubt the majority of these deaths involved people with comorbidities, including old age and poor health. The total of known COVID cases is 68.1 million. The cumulative number of COVID hospitalizations is 878,613. With the exception of the COVID deaths, these numbers are not a lot worse than those for influenza over a two year period.

These are the CDC flu stats for comparison:

"The overall burden of influenza for the 2019-2020 was an estimated 35 million flu-related illnesses, 16 million flu-related medical visits, 380,000 flu-related hospitalizations, and 20,000 flu-related deaths"

Unfortunately available numbers are only an estimate for the 2020-2021 flu season. So, let's just double the flu numbers shown above for the sake of ease. This gives us 40,000 flu related deaths, 70 million flu related illnesses, and 760,000 flu-related hospitalizations.

In conclusion dramatically fewer people died from influenza (40,000) than from COVID (878,613). Some people think COVID is just another "flu", They are obviously wrong. Another possible conclusion when comparing the number of flu and COVID hospitalizations verses deaths, it is pretty clear COVID admissions more likely result in patient time in ICU. It also shows that compared to the influenza virus, COVID is a much deadlier virus.

In my opinion, your dismissive attitude towards COVID, particularly as it relates to people dying from it, is unconscionable. "One foot in the grave."  ::) Tell me Matt, how old are your parents? Do they enjoy good health? Are your grandparents still alive? If so, how are they doing?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: January 19, 2022, 03:01:40 PM »

Using U.S. CDC stats, 855K people died since its onset with or of COVID. No doubt the majority of these deaths involved people with comorbidities, including old age and poor health. The total of known COVID cases is 68.1 million. The cumulative number of COVID hospitalizations is 878,613. With the exception of the COVID deaths, these numbers are not a lot worse than those for influenza over a two year period.

"The overall burden of influenza for the 2019-2020 was an estimated 35 million flu-related illnesses, 16 million flu-related medical visits, 380,000 flu-related hospitalizations, and 20,000 flu-related deaths"

Unfortunately available numbers are only an estimate for the 2020-2021 flu season. So, let's just double the flu numbers shown above for the sake of ease. This gives us 40,000 flu related deaths, 70 million flu related illnesses, and 760,000 flu-related hospitalizations.

In conclusion dramatically fewer people died from influenza (40,000) than from COVID (878,613). Some people think COVID is just another "flu", They are obviously wrong. Another possible conclusion when comparing the number of flu and COVID hospitalizations verses deaths, it is pretty clear COVID admissions more likely result in patient time in ICU. It also shows that compared to the influenza virus, COVID is a much deadlier virus.

In my opinion, your dismissive attitude towards COVID, particularly as it relates to people dying from it, is unconscionable. "One foot in the grave."  ::) Tell me Matt, how old are your parents? Do they enjoy good health? Are your grandparents still alive? If so, how are they doing?

Great post!

🙂

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: January 19, 2022, 03:12:31 PM »

Yup, Bob Sagat was pretty healthy.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: January 19, 2022, 03:32:32 PM »
Yup, Bob Sagat was pretty healthy.

So you believe that Bob Sagat died from the vaccine?

I bet you read that on twitter?

😆😆😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #720 on: January 19, 2022, 09:13:05 PM »

Only 6% of that 855K American death figure are deaths exclusively from COVID.

That's only 51,300 actual American Covid deaths in two years.

Each private American hospital is given $13,000 per "Covid death" - this has resulted in doing insidious things - even here in Canada, like testing 14-year-old Nathanael Spitzer, using the bogus PCR test two days before he died of terminal brain cancer...and then Alberta's quack doctor Deena Hinshaw calling his death a Covid death!

Only because the family made a post about it online that BLEW UP, did POS Hinshaw need to retract it - and then his death was even removed from the official statistics the next week!

Who knows how many more fake deaths were there.

In the USA, any elderly person who died who triggers the bogus PCR test positive [false positives are greater than 50% when the cycle threshold is set above 34], results in $13,000 in federal emergency money given to that hospital.

So that explains the fake 855K figure. 75% or those people had four other diseases. They had a whole leg in the grave already.

Prime - don't you think you would KNOW ANYONE WHO DIED, if this was worse than a bad flu season?

The Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 94% of COVID-19 fatalities from February 1, 2020 through August 22, 2020 included some comorbid factors. The CDC data details that people with pre-existing conditions are more likely to have severe effects, require hospitalization, or die from the coronavirus. Heart diseases also appear to play comorbid factors. According to the CDC, nearly 8 in 10 COVID-19 fatalities in the U.S. involved someone 65 or older.

“For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death,” the report said.

When someone dies, usually a doctor or clinician will list an immediate cause of death for a state health department’s records.

CDC LINK:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #721 on: January 19, 2022, 09:23:17 PM »
Over 5 and a half million people have died. That's insane!

Wow! Five and a half million diseased 80-year-olds out of a total world population of 7.9 BILLION?  OMG, A TOTAL OF ALMOST 0.07% of the world population has died, nearly all of them over 70 with underlying disease.

Only 99.93% of the world population has survived, and over 99.99% of people under 65.

This is some scary stuff, OAK!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: January 19, 2022, 09:52:53 PM »
Wow! Five and a half million diseased 80-year-olds out of a total world population of 7.9 BILLION?  OMG, A TOTAL OF ALMOST 0.07% of the world population has died, nearly all of them over 70 with underlying disease.

Only 99.93% of the world population has survived, and over 99.99% of people under 65.

This is some scary stuff, OAK!!

5,500,000 deaths is horrifying.

Of course we’d have WAY more deaths if it weren’t for masks, capacity restrictions and the vaccine.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #723 on: January 19, 2022, 10:08:42 PM »
5,500,000 deaths is horrifying.

Of course we’d have WAY more deaths if it weren’t for masks, capacity restrictions and the vaccine.

🙏

15,569 Canadians died in 2020.
14,473 Canadians died in 2021.

That's exactly what you'd expect to happen, vaccine or no vaccine, from a pandemic where people are listed on death certificates as having fraudulently died of Covid.

Since that's all that's happening, the number of deaths has barely changed.

The explanation for that is, as I said, hardly anyone is dying exclusively of Covid. Only 6% die exclusively from Covid, and even then the average age of that 6% is over 80 [for example, the average age of a person dying "from" WITH Covid - and a SLEW of other diseases - is 84 in the USA, 84 in Ireland, 79 in Canada, and similarly high in all Western countries].

Also, if you like lockdowns and forced boosters - there are a lot more coming, so don't worry. You'll get your wish.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #724 on: January 19, 2022, 10:41:57 PM »

When it's forced on me, someone will die. If it is ever is.

Matt, will you get them in a death grip and crush them with your mong strength?  :o