Author Topic: Eating Disorders and Bodybuilding  (Read 2530 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Eating Disorders and Bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2022, 01:30:01 PM »
As much as I would like to believe I am in great cardio condition this probably just means my heart isn’t functioning

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2022, 02:20:50 PM »
Actually starvation takes a lot of will power
Not if you have an actual disorder.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2022, 02:30:23 PM »
As much as I would like to believe I am in great cardio condition this probably just means my heart isn’t functioning

Dude - serious question - do you think it's OK that your blood pressure and resting pulse rate seem to swing from one extreme to the other?

Based on what you show/tell us on here of course - you've mentioned you have had historic high BP in other threads, and you've talked about your tachycardia also.  Now I've also seen 'normal' BP readings and now this bradycardia reading

What gives?
T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2022, 02:46:29 PM »
Dude - serious question - do you think it's OK that your blood pressure and resting pulse rate seem to swing from one extreme to the other?

Based on what you show/tell us on here of course - you've mentioned you have had historic high BP in other threads, and you've talked about your tachycardia also.  Now I've also seen 'normal' BP readings and now this bradycardia reading

What gives?

I think he mentioned on here that he has atrial fibrillation. It's probably hard for them to get his meds right with all his other ailments and 'supplements.'

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2022, 03:14:59 PM »

What gives?

Sometimes it is in the 50s and sometimes it is in the hundreds. Sometimes you are dehydrated sometimes you are bloated. Sometimes you are shredded sometimes you are fat nothing moves in a straight line. There are a lot of variables constantly being adjusted. It is best to keep switching things up. But yeah that is why I don't put too much stock into some conventional theories. What blood markers and vital statistic and even the mirror and scale mean depends on what you are doing. Nothing is in a bubble.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2022, 03:19:31 PM »
Sometimes it is in the 50s and sometimes it is in the hundreds. Sometimes you are dehydrated sometimes you are bloated. Sometimes you are shredded sometimes you are fat nothing moves in a straight line. There are a lot of variables constantly being adjusted. It is best to keep switching things up. But yeah that is why I don't put too much stock into some conventional theories. What blood markers and vital statistic and even the mirror and scale mean depends on what you are doing. Nothing is in a bubble.

At rest???

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2022, 03:24:58 PM »
Should Bhanky be in the 2022 Deadpool?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2022, 03:37:57 PM »
I think he mentioned on here that he has atrial fibrillation. It's probably hard for them to get his meds right with all his other ailments and 'supplements.'

I have AFib. Lucky for me it's no big deal. One suggestion I have is if you have AFib stay away from Yohimbe, it can make your AFib go crazy. I learned that the hard way. Imagine caffein jitters times 1000.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2022, 03:39:48 PM »

At rest???

It has been over 100 upon waking in the AM so yes at rest. But how many variables are we tinkering with these things can be expected

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2022, 03:40:36 PM »
It has been over 100 upon waking in the AM so yes at rest. But how many variables are we tinkering with these things can be expected

Do you have nightmares?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2022, 03:45:23 PM »

My resting pulse, upon waking, sits between 50 and 60 bpm. If I am over trained or sick, it can be in the 70's. But man- 100's? That would indicate something seriously wrong. As in tachycardia, low potassium, thyroid disease etc.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2022, 03:47:24 PM »

Perhaps all the drugs you take are causing these problems.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2022, 03:53:48 PM »

My resting pulse, upon waking, sits between 50 and 60 bpm. If I am over trained or sick, it can be in the 70's. But man- 100's? That would indicate something seriously wrong. As in tachycardia, low potassium, thyroid disease etc.

He put up his bloodwork before. He had very bad anemia.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2022, 03:59:41 PM »
He put up his bloodwork before. He had very bad anemia.

Why? Frequent blood donations trying keep hematocrit down or something else?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2022, 04:10:43 PM »
Why? Frequent blood donations trying keep hematocrit down or something else?

Maybe they drained too much of his blood at the blood bank. ;) Anyway, they won't let you donate blood when you're anemic.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2022, 04:22:20 PM »
Maybe they drained too much of his blood at the blood bank. ;) Anyway, they won't let you donate blood when you're anemic.

I was donating because of my naturally thick blood but made the mistake of going every 3 months. They do that little hemoglobin thumb test, but that doesn’t necessarily your iron and/or ferritin levels are normal. There’s something called non-anemic iron/ferritin deficiency where you have all of the symptoms of anemia except for the low hemoglobin. I should’ve been supplementing with iron between visits, but I eat plenty of eggs and meat and it was in my multivitamin. It still wasn’t enough. My ferritin was in the teens when I did labs 1.5 months after donating. It must’ve been near 0 because I was feeling fatigued and my hair was shedding more than usual. There was a study of frequent blood donors and the majority of those who went 3-4 a year were anemic or had very low ferritin levels. One Blood and other donation centers are telling people it’s time again to donate after two months which is way too frequent unless you’re heavily supplementing with iron year-round. It’s kind of unethical on their part.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2022, 04:27:28 PM »
Perhaps all the drugs you take are causing these problems.

Who says it is a problem?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2022, 05:49:28 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2022, 06:10:45 PM »

;D ;D
It's been said repeatedly...bhank = the next Derek Anthony.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2022, 06:29:32 PM »
Who says it is a problem?

I did find a reference to sinus tachycardia, an abnormally high pulse rate caused by an irregular signaling of the heart contraction. Apparently some people live a long time with it. It can be genetic, caused by anemia, etc. Some people don't live a long time with it though.

https://www.mercy.com/health-care-services/heart-vascular/conditions/sinus-tachycardia

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2022, 06:39:36 PM »
Say no to steroids!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2022, 06:57:30 PM »
Bhanky, I love how you and 15 year suffer from the same disorder.

You really have the temperament of an adolescence.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2022, 03:15:05 AM »
Bhanky, I love how you and 15 year suffer from the same disorder.

You really have the temperament of an adolescence.

These issues effect people obsessed with training and diet. Since you don't even train you obviously can not relate. I make post for people who train they get it. People who don't even lift and have never dieted or checked their fucking weight obviously have no idea what I am talking about. So go back to your couch and eat your twinkies this post wasn't for you

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2022, 03:27:49 AM »
These issues effect people obsessed with training and diet. Since you don't even train you obviously can not relate. I make post for people who train they get it. People who don't even lift and have never dieted or checked their fucking weight obviously have no idea what I am talking about. So go back to your couch and eat your twinkies this post wasn't for you

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2022, 04:58:43 AM »
These issues effect affect people obsessed with training and diet. who are mentally weak

Fixed