Author Topic: Big Nation Radio: Lee Priest and others comments 12-03-07  (Read 8034 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Another Pathetic Showing by Special Ed....
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2007, 05:04:35 PM »
Yup. Stop being negative bitches and contribute instead ;D

You seem to contribute some decent stuff. Ed is horrible though. He talks over everyone, talks way to loud, just awful he is. Ruins the whole show.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2007, 05:06:16 PM »
You seem to contribute some decent stuff. Ed is horrible though. He talks over everyone, talks way to loud, just awful he is. Ruins the whole show.

Queefy Slug,

Why dont u call in and contribute instead of bitching on the board. Im sure someone would want to here your queer onlyme love stories.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2007, 05:07:08 PM »
Queefy Slug,

Why dont u call in and contribute instead of bitching on the board. Im sure someone would want to here your queer onlyme love stories.
Hahah someones pissy after getting cut off by the 3rd biggest bitch on this board.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: BIG NATION Radio: Listeners Speak LIVE Tonight at 7pm
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2007, 05:09:33 PM »
Did I hear someone say they tan & wax their eyebrows before going to a bbing show as an attendee no less!?  WTF!!!??
w

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: BIG NATION Radio: Listeners Speak LIVE Tonight at 7pm
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2007, 05:10:45 PM »
Did I hear someone say they tan & wax their eyebrows before going to a bbing show as an attendee no less!?  WTF!!!??
Hahahah i thought the same. What an insecure homo he is...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2007, 05:12:17 PM »
Hahah someones pissy after getting cut off by the 3rd biggest bitch on this board.

no not pissy, just wondering why you are so negative........

So whats up bro?? Why are u such a jack ass?

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Big Nation Radio: Lee Priest and others comments 12-03-07
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2007, 05:12:38 PM »
Since our closet boy is too embarrassed to show his face after yet another humiliating show and onlyme hasn't shown his fat fat on this board in 2 days because i owned him so bad im going to go play teamfortress2

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2007, 05:46:03 PM »
The best part of the show, was RON's  manly voice  :-*

Alex23

« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2007, 05:52:08 PM »
Since our closet boy is too embarrassed to show his face after yet another humiliating show and onlyme hasn't shown his fat fat on this board in 2 days because i owned him so bad im going to go play teamfortress2

Shoot me the server address.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2007, 05:58:27 PM »
The best part of the show, was RON's  manly voice  :-*

whateva is that u in your avatar bro?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2007, 06:31:23 PM »
Great show guys.   ;D

:)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2007, 06:39:22 PM »
Good work guys. Don't be afraid to use your sound effects a little more. I always enjoy silly sounds.
a

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »
would somebody kindly post a replay link?  thanks in advance.  i wasnt available during the broadcast.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2007, 07:05:09 PM »
Damn Flexington Bro, they full on cut you off :P, oh yeah Ron where's my stars mate ;D.

Man show was too quick, Alex was great as always. Lee was ok apart from bashing GetBig, but you can tell he loves this place and can't stay off the boards, he just can't handle the haters by the sounds of it :P.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2007, 07:37:48 PM »
Tonight on BIG NATION Radio, it's your turn to talk.  Aside from our EXTRA-SPECIAL guest, we'll spend most of the show taking calls from YOU!

All calls will be taken. We'll talk about anything you want. Just remember, when you call in, you'll immediately hear the show going on but WON'T be on the air. As soon as you hear us say your area code followed by "You're on BIG NATION", you'll be live on the air.

As always, we'll hear from the Captain, ALEX23, who has something very important to talk about for all supplement users.

Call in Number: (646) 595-3895
Listen Live/Chat: www.blogtalkradio.com/ultimate

One more thing...

A lot of people have been asking why we've been reluctant to announce our guests ahead of time. Unfortunately, the answer is that there are some very sad, pathetic, and petty people in this "industry" who don't want certain people to talk about things. We've already had a few guests back out when they received calls from other "shows" or "powerful people" advising (or threatening) them not to do our show. As gay as that sounds, it's actually true.

So for now, we'll just invite you to listen live or if you wish, find out later who was on and listen later.

Thanks!

doesnt sound gay at all,,the industry is built around the use of hormones which are controlled in usa,,they are just afraid tremendeslly ,,think about it there was this one fitness or bodybuilding girl once a year or so ago that came on getbig to tell you bunch of crap about her FLAX SEED secrets into her final presentation on stage,,now..that woman i forgot her name thats how much important she is ::),,but that woman came on here and was afraid to even put it in sentences not words not spokn but stupid sentences on a gossip board,,and she was afraid to tell you the regular lie of ...yes i did some anavar and primo with some aldactone ,,,see she could lie a small lie and say this,,,but no she had to say FLAX SEED that is the only product in the world that contribute nothing ,,not even to health!! you can get it from penut butter in 1 table spoon for what yuoll need for a whole month

so now you try to bring them on the radio? how can they risk their career ? it is sad situation when a sport is built around drugs ,,but this is a sport that is built 90% on drugs ,,no drugs = average physiqe
if i had to guess..the reasson the goverment dont go wacko on the bodybuilding indistry is for same reaspon the goverment dont go wackp on the wwf,,

the 2 bosses of the organization bring a lot of money to the united states of america in some form or another,,very respectable super billioners and into many other avenues than only their organisations,,thatis also the reason ifbb is only organisation that will ever exist as of present and near future,,

you have to have lots of money in america to be safe,,,you can be illegal immigrant but if you have $$$ you will be more respected than american born and raised,,

this is the country you live in as sad as it is,,and those bosses and people at top have close relashionships with the republicans and deocrats and influencial law makers in congress senate and in many times the president himself or governers all over the usa,,

you cant win against $ ...what you can do it fight fight and fight via your audience and at the end be part of the system with your own twist on subjects such as drugs aka md

fallen angel

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2007, 07:54:23 PM »
doesnt sound gay at all,,the industry is built around the use of hormones which are controlled in usa,,they are just afraid tremendeslly ,,think about it there was this one fitness or bodybuilding girl once a year or so ago that came on getbig to tell you bunch of crap about her FLAX SEED secrets into her final presentation on stage,,now..that woman i forgot her name thats how much important she is ::),,but that woman came on here and was afraid to even put it in sentences not words not spokn but stupid sentences on a gossip board,,and she was afraid to tell you the regular lie of ...yes i did some anavar and primo with some aldactone ,,,see she could lie a small lie and say this,,,but no she had to say FLAX SEED that is the only product in the world that contribute nothing ,,not even to health!! you can get it from penut butter in 1 table spoon for what yuoll need for a whole month

so now you try to bring them on the radio? how can they risk their career ? it is sad situation when a sport is built around drugs ,,but this is a sport that is built 90% on drugs ,,no drugs = average physiqe
if i had to guess..the reasson the goverment dont go wacko on the bodybuilding indistry is for same reaspon the goverment dont go wackp on the wwf,,

the 2 bosses of the organization bring a lot of money to the united states of america in some form or another,,very respectable super billioners and into many other avenues than only their organisations,,thatis also the reason ifbb is only organisation that will ever exist as of present and near future,,

you have to have lots of money in america to be safe,,,you can be illegal immigrant but if you have $$$ you will be more respected than american born and raised,,

this is the country you live in as sad as it is,,and those bosses and people at top have close relashionships with the republicans and deocrats and influencial law makers in congress senate and in many times the president himself or governers all over the usa,,

you cant win against $ ...what you can do it fight fight and fight via your audience and at the end be part of the system with your own twist on subjects such as drugs aka md

Dear gH,

How come you barely have anything to say on just about 95% of threads here at Getbig, but always comment on these Big Nation Threads?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2007, 07:55:33 PM »
Jason,

Why don't you have McFarland call in and tell us some great stories?  McFarland has many stories that he can tell.  Hell, some of the shit that he used to see and go through dealing with these pros was crazy back in the day.

Some stories that are memorable from McJeff:

(1) Mike Morris living with him for like a year while struggling to make ends meet (G4P material included).

(2) The time Tom Prince (Pre-Renal Failure) tried to start a fight with him at Gold's and how Jeff pushed him so bad onto a wall that Prince had to call for backup.

(3) The time Chris Cormier came by and practically fucked everybody in sight.

(4) Training with some of the top pros.

(5) The inside scoop on what really goes on behind the scenes at those Olympia "After-parties".

(6) Living the life of a fan/competitor while sleeping with one of the hottest fitness models.

(7) The glory days of Mower and his overall effect on all things bodybuilding (How he singlehandedly changed the sport and terrorized all fitness competitors at will)

So, how about it, Ed?
"1"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2007, 08:02:49 PM »
Dear gH,

How come you barely have anything to say on just about 95% of threads here at Getbig, but always comment on these Big Nation Threads?

because i like blockhead and ed idea of bring it like it is no corner cuts and get some bodybuilding program that has audience,,i dont careif you think they are jokers,,they got what it takes to bring it home run ,,both young and talented and one of them is even a bodybuilder that knows his shit from what i read from him

i repond to this idea of radio show that really bring bodybuilding into mainstream ,,look what old times did for us....they didnt get us to no olympics....they didnt get us to no nothing,,,we still stuck in a cult that 99% of people see as very weird and cant even digest,,there need to be 1000 arnolds to bring bodybuilding into mainstream and i think blcokhead and ed are 2 of those 1000 arnolds even if not with the physiqe of arnold,,who is?
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2007, 08:07:05 PM »
see i want a guy like branch warren to walk in a gym and not have to look down to the floor scared of people who think hes hormonized to the max,,,i want that same person to walk into the gym all happy looking you in the eyes after winning his gold medal in the olympics for BODYBUILDING,,every one same level ,,every one juiced as already proven in olympics,,,so why not bodybuilding??? WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO INTO GYM ALL AFRAID AND ALL COVER SO WE NOT RAISE SUSPISIOS? i want bodybuilders to walk proud and use HUMAN GRADE PRODUCTS and come into the gym after they won their gold or silver or bronze medal against some other bodybuilder that use same human grade hormones from africa or from new zeland

i want bodybuilding to go from indistry to main stream sport ,,,its a matter of years and long fights but as with everything else in life ,,it will come too in some form
fallen angel

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2007, 08:10:52 PM »
see i want a guy like branch warren to walk in a gym and not have to look down to the floor scared of people

All the juice monkeys I see walk into the gym in short enough shorts and cut up T shirts already. Only thing they are afraid of is not getting the equipment directly in front of the mirrors.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2007, 08:12:41 PM »
Yup. Stop being negative bitches and contribute instead ;D

Like going on the air and apologizing to someone for shit said on getbig?? ::)

We need to talk......when can you get to the K? >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2007, 08:14:54 PM »
Gh15 is right. You know what i find funny too? Going to the gym is the most popular sport-practice there is, the most people do it.. BB is just a little more dedication, what a paradox.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2007, 08:18:54 PM »
because i like blockhead and ed idea of bring it like it is no corner cuts and get some bodybuilding program that has audience,,i dont careif you think they are jokers,,they got what it takes to bring it home run ,,both young and talented and one of them is even a bodybuilder that knows his shit from what i read from him

I don't think either of them are jokers.  Do I feel that Ed can be pretty funny at times?  Absolutely.  Do I think Blockhead has a funny voice? Yes. 

I like Jason's idea a lot.  I think it has potential to become a very good radio show over time.  The only problem is that there is already PBW and that other piece of shit show by MD with Palumbo and that other alien.  Unfortunately, unless Jason can pull in really big favors and snatch some big names, the show might be crippled before taking off.

The way I see it, if the guy is an MD athlete, he won't do the show at all, for as Jason is probably blackballed from using any of MD's resources.  If he is a Weider athlete and maybe a top 10 pro, it might be hard to snatch them, since they probably want to go on PBW instead.

I say, let guys like McFarland, who has spent years in this game dealing with a shit load of pros and who was even married to a Professional Female Bodybuilder, get in there and bring in listeners by pulling off the covers on this industry. 

"1"

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2007, 08:44:33 PM »
Dear gH,

maybe GH is thinking about becoming a sponsor...it would increase traffic to his "supplement" sites
Here comes the money shot

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2007, 09:31:40 PM »
sounds like the show was a real winner tonite!
since its getting such rave reviews I deprive myself of listening to the replay :'(