Author Topic: Obama's Leadership  (Read 66546 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Obama's Leadership
« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2015, 05:33:41 PM »
I always put the facts out there...you and the other conservative idiots either twist it or refuse to accept it

Sure you do.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: May 14, 2015, 10:35:16 AM »
Good commentary.  Incredibly poor leadership.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: June 02, 2015, 12:15:58 PM »
Looks like the president added a little crack to his cigarettes. 

Obama: My Administration Has Restored US to World Dominance

Image: Obama: My Administration Has Restored US to World Dominance   (Vano Shlamov/AFP/Getty Images) 
Tuesday, 02 Jun 2015
By Melissa Clyne

During a speech Monday to the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Fellows at the White House, President Barack Obama proclaimed America "the most respected country on earth" and credited his administration with restoring the U.S. to world dominance, according to the Daily Caller.

"People don’t remember, but when I came into office, the United States in world opinion ranked below China and just barely above Russia, and today once again, the United States is the most respected country on earth, and part of that I think is because of the work we did to re-engage the world and say that we want to work with you as partners with mutual interests and mutual respect," said Obama.

"It was on that basis we were able to end two wars while still focusing on the very real threat of terrorism and to try to work with our partners on the ground in places like Iraq and Afghanistan. It’s the reason why we are moving in the direction of normalizing relations with Cuba. The nuclear deal that we are trying to negotiate with Iran."

Just days ago, Salon.com published a piece originally posted on Tomdispatch.com that reached a far different conclusion than the president’s about America’s global standing.

"Take a look around the world and it’s hard not to conclude that the United States is a superpower in decline," the article states. "Whether in Europe, Asia, or the Middle East, aspiring powers are flexing their muscles, ignoring Washington’s dictates, or actively combating them. Russia refuses to curtail its support for armed separatists in Ukraine; China refuses to abandon its base-building endeavors in the South China Sea; Saudi Arabia refuses to endorse the U.S.-brokered nuclear deal with Iran; the Islamic State movement (ISIS) refuses to capitulate in the face of U.S. airpower. What is a declining superpower supposed to do in the face of such defiance?"

During South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham’s announcement Monday that he’s running for president, the Palmetto State’s senior senator declared that Obama "has made us less safe," according to Yahoo News.

"Simply put, radical Islam is running wild. They have more safe havens, more money, more capability and more weapons to strike our homeland than any time since 9/11."

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Barack-Obama-administration-world-dominance/2015/06/02/id/648194/#ixzz3bvxDzQFe

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: June 10, 2015, 12:09:31 PM »
Krauthammer: Obama Commenting on Undecided ACA Case Is Indecent
By Greg Richter   |   Monday, 08 Jun 2015

President Barack Obama committed "constitutional indecency" when he criticized the Supreme Court for taking up a case challenging Obamacare subsidies, said conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer.

"This should be an easy case. Frankly, it probably shouldn't have even been taken up," Obama told reporters at the G7 Summit in Germany on Monday. "It's not something that should be done based on a twisted interpretation of four words and a couple-thousand-page piece of legislation."

Obama further said he is optimistic the Supreme Court will "play it straight when it comes to interpretation."

A court ruling is expected this month, and if it goes against the president's wishes of subsidies for people in states that didn't set up exchanges, it would strike a blow to the law.

Krauthammer, appearing as a panelist Monday on Fox News Channel's "Special Report," said Obama "stepped over the bounds" when he criticized the Citizens United ruling he didn't like, but at least in that case he waited until after the ruling was announced to condemn it.

"But here, for the president to speak out and … impugn the motives of any justice who rules against him by saying in advance it will be a twisted interpretation … it's a pattern in which he steps over the boundaries of what the executive ought to do."

Obama's comments are not illegal, but show no respect for the Constitution, Krauthammer said.

"He did not swear an oath to provide subsidies for healthcare. He swore an oath to defend, essentially to respect the Constitution," he said.

Texas Republican Rep. Jeb Hensarling said it was "mind-boggling to me he used to teach law."

Obama appears to want a "unilateral Obamacare do-over," Hensarling said Monday on Fox News Channel's "Your World with Neil Cavuto."

The statute is clear that one must be part of a state exchange to receive a subsidy, he said, "and now the president saying well, we really didn't mean that, and so this is what we really meant. Well, unfortunately the English language gets in the way, and, again, this is the president eroding the rule of law. If I was on the Supreme Court I would be offended."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/charles-krauthammer-obamacare-supreme-court-indecent/2015/06/08/id/649436/#ixzz3cgi48BWE

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 10, 2015, 03:52:54 PM »
Krauthammer: Obama Commenting on Undecided ACA Case Is Indecent
By Greg Richter   |   Monday, 08 Jun 2015

President Barack Obama committed "constitutional indecency" when he criticized the Supreme Court for taking up a case challenging Obamacare subsidies, said conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer.

"This should be an easy case. Frankly, it probably shouldn't have even been taken up," Obama told reporters at the G7 Summit in Germany on Monday. "It's not something that should be done based on a twisted interpretation of four words and a couple-thousand-page piece of legislation."

Obama further said he is optimistic the Supreme Court will "play it straight when it comes to interpretation."

A court ruling is expected this month, and if it goes against the president's wishes of subsidies for people in states that didn't set up exchanges, it would strike a blow to the law.

Krauthammer, appearing as a panelist Monday on Fox News Channel's "Special Report," said Obama "stepped over the bounds" when he criticized the Citizens United ruling he didn't like, but at least in that case he waited until after the ruling was announced to condemn it.

"But here, for the president to speak out and … impugn the motives of any justice who rules against him by saying in advance it will be a twisted interpretation … it's a pattern in which he steps over the boundaries of what the executive ought to do."

Obama's comments are not illegal, but show no respect for the Constitution, Krauthammer said.

"He did not swear an oath to provide subsidies for healthcare. He swore an oath to defend, essentially to respect the Constitution," he said.

Texas Republican Rep. Jeb Hensarling said it was "mind-boggling to me he used to teach law."

Obama appears to want a "unilateral Obamacare do-over," Hensarling said Monday on Fox News Channel's "Your World with Neil Cavuto."

The statute is clear that one must be part of a state exchange to receive a subsidy, he said, "and now the president saying well, we really didn't mean that, and so this is what we really meant. Well, unfortunately the English language gets in the way, and, again, this is the president eroding the rule of law. If I was on the Supreme Court I would be offended."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/charles-krauthammer-obamacare-supreme-court-indecent/2015/06/08/id/649436/#ixzz3cgi48BWE

oh brother ::)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2015, 04:16:08 PM »
Ψ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2015, 01:21:39 PM »
His leadership didn't do so hot in Kenya.

Kenya’s President Did NOT Like What Obama Said To His Country And He Let The Whole World Know It
Kenyatta’s opposition to Obama reflects Kenyan society.
Jack Davis
July 27, 2015

Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta has made it clear that President Obama was speaking to the wrong congregation when he urged Kenyans to embrace gay rights.

During a Saturday news conference in Nairobi, Kenya, at the start of his trip to Africa, Obama equated the denial of gay rights with racism. “As an African-American, I am painfully aware of what happens when people are treated differently under the law,” Obama said.

Kenyatta replied that although there are many areas of agreement between Kenya and the United States, Obama found an area where the two nations disagree.

“There are some things that we must admit we don’t share, our culture, our societies don’t accept,” Kenyatta said. “For Kenyans today, the issue of gay rights is really a non-issue. We want to focus on other issues that really are day-to-day issues for our people.”

Obama’s call for gay rights came despite pre-visit requests from Kenyan politicians and religious leaders to leave the issue alone.

“We do not want him to come and talk on homosexuality in Kenya or push us to accepting that which is against our faith and culture,” said Mark Kariuki, the key architect of the letter. Kariuki leads an alliance representing 38,000 churches and 10 million Kenyan Christians.

“The family is the strength of a nation. If the family is destroyed, then the nation is destroyed,” Kariuki said. “So we don’t want to open doors for our nation to be destroyed!”

Kenyatta’s opposition to Obama reflects Kenyan society. A 2007 Pew Global study found that 96% of Kenyans surveyed believe that homosexuality should be rejected. Forty-one percent of American respondents felt that way at the time of the poll.

Kenyan law makes sexual activity between two individuals of the same gender illegal and punishable by a maximum jail sentence of 14 years in most cases.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/kenyas-president-did-not-like-what-obama-said-to-his-country-and-he-let-the-whole-world-know-it/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2015-07-27

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2015, 01:45:12 PM »
Looks like the president added a little crack to his cigarettes. 

Obama: My Administration Has Restored US to World Dominance

Image: Obama: My Administration Has Restored US to World Dominance   (Vano Shlamov/AFP/Getty Images) 
Tuesday, 02 Jun 2015
By Melissa Clyne

During a speech Monday to the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Fellows at the White House, President Barack Obama proclaimed America "the most respected country on earth" and credited his administration with restoring the U.S. to world dominance, according to the Daily Caller.

"People don’t remember, but when I came into office, the United States in world opinion ranked below China and just barely above Russia, and today once again, the United States is the most respected country on earth, and part of that I think is because of the work we did to re-engage the world and say that we want to work with you as partners with mutual interests and mutual respect," said Obama.

"It was on that basis we were able to end two wars while still focusing on the very real threat of terrorism and to try to work with our partners on the ground in places like Iraq and Afghanistan. It’s the reason why we are moving in the direction of normalizing relations with Cuba. The nuclear deal that we are trying to negotiate with Iran."

Just days ago, Salon.com published a piece originally posted on Tomdispatch.com that reached a far different conclusion than the president’s about America’s global standing.

"Take a look around the world and it’s hard not to conclude that the United States is a superpower in decline," the article states. "Whether in Europe, Asia, or the Middle East, aspiring powers are flexing their muscles, ignoring Washington’s dictates, or actively combating them. Russia refuses to curtail its support for armed separatists in Ukraine; China refuses to abandon its base-building endeavors in the South China Sea; Saudi Arabia refuses to endorse the U.S.-brokered nuclear deal with Iran; the Islamic State movement (ISIS) refuses to capitulate in the face of U.S. airpower. What is a declining superpower supposed to do in the face of such defiance?"

During South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham’s announcement Monday that he’s running for president, the Palmetto State’s senior senator declared that Obama "has made us less safe," according to Yahoo News.

"Simply put, radical Islam is running wild. They have more safe havens, more money, more capability and more weapons to strike our homeland than any time since 9/11."

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Barack-Obama-administration-world-dominance/2015/06/02/id/648194/#ixzz3bvxDzQFe

The world is a more complex and difficult place..the U.S cannot dictate to the world anymore but the world still can't do without the U.S.....most countries in th world are on the decline (especially western Europe)....Russia and England are both declining powers and China can't beat the U.s military yet

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2015, 02:27:04 PM »
His leadership didn't do so hot in Kenya.

Kenya’s President Did NOT Like What Obama Said To His Country And He Let The Whole World Know It

obama shit all over their abuse of women.  So yes, the kenyan leadership is going to be upset with it.

Personally, I side with pro-women statements from an american, not anti-women sentiment from foreigners.  but you're free to feel any way you wish.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2015, 02:38:05 PM »
The world is a more complex and difficult place..the U.S cannot dictate to the world anymore but the world still can't do without the U.S.....most countries in th world are on the decline (especially western Europe)....Russia and England are both declining powers and China can't beat the U.s military yet

He sounds like a little kid sometimes.  What's just as bad is a lot of people just accept some of the really asinine stuff he says. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: September 07, 2015, 10:48:42 AM »
Hypocrisy. 

Obama? Rule of Law?
Posted on September 4, 2015
by Keith Koffler

The Obama White House could have stayed out of a local matter, as it often does.

Or it could have just said it believed that local officials were enforcing the law and supported that.

But no. Instead, it offered up a treacly blob of sanctimony to express its commitment to “the rule of law” in supporting the jailing of Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis for her refusal to issue marriage licenses to gay couples.

No matter that flouting the rule of law has been a hallmark of the Obama administration lo these many years.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest was asked about the president’s thoughts on the Davis matter.

Earnest

“I’m obviously limited in what I can say given the ongoing court activity,” Earnest said, which would be news to anyone who followed President Obama’s opining on the Trayvon Martin matter as the investigation was just getting underway.

“I will just say on principle that the success of our democracy depends on the rule of law,” Earnest deadpanned.

“And there is no public official that is above the rule of law. Certainly not the president of the United States. But neither is the Rowan county clerk,” Earnest continued, implying guilt on the part of Davis and obviously feeling suddenly less limited in what he could say.

“That’s a principle that is enshrined in our Constitution and in our democracy. And it’s one that obviously the courts are seeking to uphold.”

In case you are getting teary-eyed with patriotic sentimentality at this point, remember that this White House has issued not a peep of concern about that its former secretary of state may have broken federal records keeping and national security laws.

And what’s more . . .

that it made recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board while the Senate was not in recess;
that it effectively put an end to the Defense of Marriage Act by simply deciding it wasn’t going to enforce it;
and that it tried to enact a wholesale change in immigration laws by refusing to enforce those, too. The matter is now before the courts, which at least temporarily put a stop to it.

The success of our democracy certainly does depend on the rule of law.

Which is why many believe democracy has been imperiled by the Obama administration.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2015/09/04/obama-rule-law/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: September 07, 2015, 05:41:12 PM »
Hypocrisy. 

Obama? Rule of Law?
Posted on September 4, 2015
by Keith Koffler

The Obama White House could have stayed out of a local matter, as it often does.

Or it could have just said it believed that local officials were enforcing the law and supported that.

But no. Instead, it offered up a treacly blob of sanctimony to express its commitment to “the rule of law” in supporting the jailing of Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis for her refusal to issue marriage licenses to gay couples.

No matter that flouting the rule of law has been a hallmark of the Obama administration lo these many years.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest was asked about the president’s thoughts on the Davis matter.

Earnest

“I’m obviously limited in what I can say given the ongoing court activity,” Earnest said, which would be news to anyone who followed President Obama’s opining on the Trayvon Martin matter as the investigation was just getting underway.

“I will just say on principle that the success of our democracy depends on the rule of law,” Earnest deadpanned.

“And there is no public official that is above the rule of law. Certainly not the president of the United States. But neither is the Rowan county clerk,” Earnest continued, implying guilt on the part of Davis and obviously feeling suddenly less limited in what he could say.

“That’s a principle that is enshrined in our Constitution and in our democracy. And it’s one that obviously the courts are seeking to uphold.”

In case you are getting teary-eyed with patriotic sentimentality at this point, remember that this White House has issued not a peep of concern about that its former secretary of state may have broken federal records keeping and national security laws.

And what’s more . . .

that it made recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board while the Senate was not in recess;
that it effectively put an end to the Defense of Marriage Act by simply deciding it wasn’t going to enforce it;
and that it tried to enact a wholesale change in immigration laws by refusing to enforce those, too. The matter is now before the courts, which at least temporarily put a stop to it.

The success of our democracy certainly does depend on the rule of law.

Which is why many believe democracy has been imperiled by the Obama administration.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2015/09/04/obama-rule-law/

whats your position on the Kim Davis affair?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: September 07, 2015, 05:43:13 PM »
whats your position on the Kim Davis affair?

Dude.  There is a 17 page (and counting) thread on that subject. 

But in a nutshell, I think she is ready for sainthood.   :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 07, 2015, 05:46:57 PM »
Dude.  There is a 17 page (and counting) thread on that subject. 

But in a nutshell, I think she is ready for sainthood.   :)

so you advocate breaking the law and not performing your duties as prescribed by government law?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: September 07, 2015, 05:50:52 PM »
so you advocate breaking the law and not performing your duties as prescribed by government law?

No.  I was joking.  I have no problem with her asking for her religious beliefs to be accommodated.  I think that was offered to her.  She should have accepted.  She's obviously violating a court order.  She should have been held in contempt.  She should NOT have been locked up and definitely shouldn't be held indefinitely.  She should be fined and banned from the workplace until she complies with the court order or until the next election, whichever comes first. 

Not sure what this has to do with Obama's leadership? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2015, 06:25:02 PM »
No.  I was joking.  I have no problem with her asking for her religious beliefs to be accommodated.  I think that was offered to her.  She should have accepted.  She's obviously violating a court order.  She should have been held in contempt.  She should NOT have been locked up and definitely shouldn't be held indefinitely.  She should be fined and banned from the workplace until she complies with the court order or until the next election, whichever comes first. 

Not sure what this has to do with Obama's leadership? 

you must have hit your head recently ;)....you are actually reasonable concerning this matter....I agree with your analysis

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: September 07, 2015, 06:35:12 PM »
you must have hit your head recently ;)....you are actually reasonable concerning this matter....I agree with your analysis

Must be the heat and humidity.  Stupid hurricane after hurricane passing close enough to block the trade winds. 

And you agree with me?   :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: September 17, 2015, 09:24:03 AM »
Buyer's remorse. 

Nobel Official: Obama Peace Prize Didn't Have Desired Effect
Wednesday, 16 Sep 2015

In a break with Nobel tradition, the former secretary of the Nobel Peace Prize committee says the 2009 award to President Barack Obama failed to live up to the panel's expectations.

Geir Lundestad writes in a book to be released on Thursday that the committee had expected the prize to deliver a boost to Obama. Instead the award was met with fierce criticism in the U.S., where many argued Obama had not been president long enough to have an impact worthy of the Nobel.

"Even many of Obama's supporters believed that the prize was a mistake," Lundestad wrote in excerpts of the book read by The Associated Press. "In that sense the committee didn't achieve what it had hoped for."

Lundestad, who stepped down last year after 25 years as the non-voting secretary of the secretive committee, noted that Obama was startled by the award and that his staff even investigated whether other winners had skipped the prize ceremony in Oslo.

That has happened only on rare occasions, such as when dissidents were held back by their governments.

"In the White House they quickly realized that they needed to travel to Oslo," Lundestad wrote.

Speaking to AP on Wednesday, Lundestad said he didn't disagree with the decision to award the president but the committee "thought it would strengthen Obama and it didn't have this effect."

It is rare for Nobel officials to discuss the proceedings of the secretive committee or publicly criticize each other. But in the book Lundestad also fired a parting shot at Thorbjorn Jagland who was the committee chairman for six years and is now a regular member.

Special: Two Steps to Tightening Skin and Removing Eye Bags Overnight
Lundestad said that as a former Norwegian prime minister and sitting head of the Council of Europe human rights organization, Jagland should never have been appointed to the committee, which frequently emphasizes its independence.

Jagland declined to comment, said Daniel Holtgen, his spokesman at the Council of Europe.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/nobel-prize-obama-no/2015/09/16/id/691902/#ixzz3m0txazK5

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #268 on: September 17, 2015, 12:06:38 PM »
didn't they give arafat a peace prize?  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: September 18, 2015, 05:09:36 PM »
Is this good leadership?

Vatican at Odds With White House Over Guests for Papal Visit
By Loren Gutentag   
Friday, 18 Sep 2015

As Pope Francis' first visit to the United States quickly approaches, a guest list for his welcome ceremony was revealed by the Obama administration and included guests that not only offend the Vatican, but also will test the Pope's tolerance, The Wall Street Journal reports.

The Obama administration has decided to invite transgender activists Mateo Williamson and Vivian Taylor, the first openly gay Episcopal bishop, Bishop Gene Robinson and Sister Simone Campbell, an activist nun who leads a group criticized by the Vatican for its silence on abortion and euthanasia.

Despite the Pope declaring that he doesn't believe in judging people and is ready to welcome anyone in Christ's name, he has also said that Catholics do not accept the modern mentality of transgenderism and that gay marriage is the devil's "attempt to destroy God's plan," Breitbart reports.

"This is the group Obama has personally invited to the White House to meet the Pope?" said Rush Limbaugh on "The Rush Limbaugh Show."

"Some people are saying that this is perfectly Obama. He's got the Pope coming, and he wants to insult the Pope, put pressure on the Pope, and challenge the Pope," Limbaugh added.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters that he was unaware of the guest list and also reminded reporters that "there will be 15,000 other people there too."

The Wall Street Journal reports that the welcoming ceremony for the Pope will be held on the White House's South Lawn on Wednesday. According to a senior Vatican official, the Holy See has noted its concerns that any photos of the Pope with these controversial guests could be interpreted as an endorsement of their activities.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/pope-francis-white-house-visit/2015/09/18/id/692202/#ixzz3m8e696oY

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #270 on: September 18, 2015, 05:38:02 PM »
Is this good leadership?

Vatican at Odds With White House Over Guests for Papal Visit
By Loren Gutentag   
Friday, 18 Sep 2015

As Pope Francis' first visit to the United States quickly approaches, a guest list for his welcome ceremony was revealed by the Obama administration and included guests that not only offend the Vatican, but also will test the Pope's tolerance, The Wall Street Journal reports.

The Obama administration has decided to invite transgender activists Mateo Williamson and Vivian Taylor, the first openly gay Episcopal bishop, Bishop Gene Robinson and Sister Simone Campbell, an activist nun who leads a group criticized by the Vatican for its silence on abortion and euthanasia.

Despite the Pope declaring that he doesn't believe in judging people and is ready to welcome anyone in Christ's name, he has also said that Catholics do not accept the modern mentality of transgenderism and that gay marriage is the devil's "attempt to destroy God's plan," Breitbart reports.

"This is the group Obama has personally invited to the White House to meet the Pope?" said Rush Limbaugh on "The Rush Limbaugh Show."

"Some people are saying that this is perfectly Obama. He's got the Pope coming, and he wants to insult the Pope, put pressure on the Pope, and challenge the Pope," Limbaugh added.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters that he was unaware of the guest list and also reminded reporters that "there will be 15,000 other people there too."

The Wall Street Journal reports that the welcoming ceremony for the Pope will be held on the White House's South Lawn on Wednesday. According to a senior Vatican official, the Holy See has noted its concerns that any photos of the Pope with these controversial guests could be interpreted as an endorsement of their activities.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/pope-francis-white-house-visit/2015/09/18/id/692202/#ixzz3m8e696oY

The same guy who ordered the White House to be covered in a "rainbow", you mean?  Sounds like something he'd do.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #271 on: September 18, 2015, 05:43:40 PM »
There are ways to be respectful to all concerned, without unnecessarily pissing-off people.  If he was worth his weight in potatoes (as a politician, for sure), he'd do that.

He knows what he's doing, and he loves to cause trouble.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: September 18, 2015, 06:17:22 PM »
ALL SOUR GRAPES..hes leaving soon

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: September 18, 2015, 06:18:37 PM »
There are ways to be respectful to all concerned, without unnecessarily pissing-off people.  If he was worth his weight in potatoes (as a politician, for sure), he'd do that.

He knows what he's doing, and he loves to cause trouble.

Exactly. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #274 on: September 18, 2015, 06:34:38 PM »
ALL SOUR GRAPES..hes leaving soon

I'll believe it when I see it.

He would make himself king of the world if he could get away with it, and there are people that would love to see that through.