Author Topic: Antifa - Discussion and Protest Live - Nov 4th  (Read 9007 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Has Antifa taken up a new cause?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 02:36:53 PM »
No pedo-bashing?  WTF?

https://www.infowars.com/antifa-activists-carry-pro-pedophile-sign-during-cernovich-protest/

I mentioned in another thread how they are starting to basically cross over to issuies that will rile up the silent majority, and that may the the poke that wakes that sleeping bear.

they are heading into "getting in over their heads| territory and will become the other side of the torch and pitchfork bullshit they have been pullin the last while epecially the last 12 months

reminds me of this

"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 02:49:40 PM »
If nothing else I'm glad Trump got elected because it has motivated a lot of people to reveal who they really are and what they truly believe in.

I just hope that this info gets out to the average citizen.  Most people I talk to don't know anything about Antifa and the mainstream media has them worrying about white supremacists.

People need to wake up.  Take these people at their word.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 04:04:31 PM »
If nothing else I'm glad Trump got elected because it has motivated a lot of people to reveal who they really are and what they truly believe in.

I just hope that this info gets out to the average citizen.  Most people I talk to don't know anything about Antifa and the mainstream media has them worrying about white supremacists.

People need to wake up.  Take these people at their word.

Are you getting ready like Jay Cutler?

X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 04:16:13 PM »
Are you getting ready like Jay Cutler?

Jay Cutler's poverty loadout is nothing compared to the doomsday gear I'm running.

Colt M4 Carbine, night vision, thermal, full ghillie suit.  Ya go against me you're fucked.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 04:58:56 PM »
Jay Cutler's poverty loadout is nothing compared to the doomsday gear I'm running.

Colt M4 Carbine, night vision, thermal, full ghillie suit.  Ya go against me you're fucked.

That looks like an armed subspecies of Big Foot, Moss Man.
http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Moss_Man

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 05:15:05 PM »
That looks like an armed subspecies of Big Foot, Moss Man.
http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Moss_Man

Bigfoot could never have that kind of trigger discipline.

This is what I look like after a long session of praying for war.  My prayers are about to be answered it seems.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 05:26:45 PM »
No pedo-bashing?  WTF?

https://www.infowars.com/antifa-activists-carry-pro-pedophile-sign-during-cernovich-protest/

I sent this pic over to my cop friend. His exact words were "There is a deliberate liberal effort to back pedophiles when it comes to sentencing and crimes"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 05:27:52 PM »
People are saying they were "plants." Who knows! Its crazy these days.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alt-right-frames-protesters-as-pedophiles-with-fake-nambla-sign

But protesters were quick to pick up on the ploy.

“People involved with these protests are very cognizant about plants, so they realized very quickly what was happening,” Offenhartz said. “It was up for about 10 seconds before a couple protesters ran over, explained what was happening, and threw it to the ground and ripped it up.”

X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 05:33:22 PM »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alt-right-frames-protesters-as-pedophiles-with-fake-nambla-sign

“People involved with these protests are very cognizant about plants, so they realized very quickly what was happening,” Offenhartz said. “It was up for about 10 seconds before a couple protesters ran over, explained what was happening, and threw it to the ground and ripped it up.”

Pics/video of it being torn down/ripped up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 05:36:27 PM »
Pics/video of it being torn down/ripped up?

I dont care enough to search for pics. This just came up on a news source. People can make what they want of it.

I never said I agreed with their premise. For all I know, they could be lying and are backpeddling now.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 05:41:45 PM »
I dont care enough to search for pics. This just came up on a news source. People can make what they want of it.

I never said I agreed with their premise. For all I know, they could be lying and are backpeddling now.

Did the daily beast care to search for those pics? 

I'll believe that the sign was a plant just as soon as Antifa (or whichever leftist terrorist organization this was) denounces NAMBLA.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 05:46:49 PM »
Did the daily beast care to search for those pics?  

I'll believe that the sign was a plant just as soon as Antifa (or whichever leftist terrorist organization this was) denounces NAMBLA.

Agreed. They should publicly denounce NAMBLA.

While I don't agree with Antifa, I can't believe that they would put a "NAMBLA" slogan on one of their signs. It just seems to good to be true (for the other side to use against them), you know? When something is "too good to be true," it usually isn't. But, who knows, I could be wrong.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 05:51:36 PM »
Agreed. They should publicly denounce NAMBLA.

While I don't agree with Antifa, I can't believe that they would put a "NAMBLA" slogan on one of their signs. It just seems to good to be true (for the other side to use against them), you know? When something is "too good to be true," it usually isn't. But, who knows, I could be wrong.

I don't need another excuse to hate these phaggots.  Time will tell on whether this thing is real or not.

I think if you are going to march behind a banner, you should read the fucking thing but that's just me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 05:54:42 PM »
I don't need another excuse to hate these phaggots.  Time will tell on whether this thing is real or not.

I think if you are going to march behind a banner, you should read the fucking thing but that's just me.

I stated that I do not agree with their principles.

But, yeah, they should have read the banner before they held it up. Really dumb of them!!
X

Purge_WTF

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 08:15:14 PM »
 I wouldn't be surprised. The Left's collective hatred of anything Caucasian and heteronormative is striking. Remember Salon and Todd Nickerson?

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/02/22/remember-salon-thought-pedophilia-next-big-trend/

What does everyone make of their alleged plans to go gorilla-sh*t on November 4th?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 08:58:15 PM »

What does everyone make of their alleged plans to go gorilla-sh*t on November 4th?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2017, 09:54:07 PM »
It seems as though the sign was given to these twats and it took them a minute to see what it said.

Eventually someone noticed and they got rid of it.  Disappointing, but the truth matters.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2017, 01:24:52 AM »
In Australia (Victoria) any masked Antifa jerk get arrested & charged $ 650  ;D

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2017, 08:14:41 AM »
It seems as though the sign was given to these twats and it took them a minute to see what it said.

Eventually someone noticed and they got rid of it.  Disappointing, but the truth matters.

AND YOU BELIEVE THIS WHY?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2017, 08:35:38 AM »
I sent this pic over to my cop friend. His exact words were "There is a deliberate liberal effort to back pedophiles when it comes to sentencing and crimes"

Con't ....

"It's very common for gay men to have sex with younger underage boys...the state (as with other liberal states) wants to start slowly backing up the consent age for sex. It will happen here first (California) they are already attacking sex offender registration laws"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2017, 08:36:41 AM »

I'll be willing to bet that they were plants. Nobody openly backs pedophillia anymore.

Now they've become fairly prominent, Antifa will now suffer the same problems other groups suffer - individuals with opposing ideas infiltrating the movement and trying to ruin it from within.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2017, 08:47:32 AM »
I'll be willing to bet that they were plants. Nobody openly backs pedophillia anymore.

Now they've become fairly prominent, Antifa will now suffer the same problems other groups suffer - individuals with opposing ideas infiltrating the movement and trying to ruin it from within.

It's about time, they've been fighting guerrilla warriors with a revolutionary war line infantry and wondering how a tiny percent of the population controls the news, education, sports, entertainment....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2017, 08:53:36 AM »
AND YOU BELIEVE THIS WHY?

Because "its good to be true" and when something is, it is usually false.

I don't agree with Antifa in any way, but I highly doubt they would offer outright support for pedophilia and NAMBLA. Its not even on their agenda; they are concerned about other matters.

I get you dont like Antifa(I don't either), but you still have to exercise some reason when evaluating claims.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2017, 09:11:40 AM »

Link? Pics/video of it being destroyed? There's cameras everywhere, nobody caught even a pic? Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!