Author Topic: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?  (Read 290810 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?
« Reply #1275 on: July 27, 2010, 05:39:39 PM »
Hello Gene. I have to drive one hour each way for training (not gym. Training for job) for the next 8 days. What can I do in my car to occupy my time? The obvious answer is music. Any other ideas?
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1276 on: July 27, 2010, 05:49:11 PM »
Hello Gene. I have to drive one hour each way for training (not gym. Training for job) for the next 8 days. What can I do in my car to occupy my time? The obvious answer is music. Any other ideas?
def music
but u can also bring some reading material to read during red lights
cue tips too so u can clean your ears out
thats what i do
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1277 on: July 27, 2010, 05:54:16 PM »
def music
but u can also bring some reading material to read during red lights
cue tips too so u can clean your ears out
thats what i do

I thought I was the only one w/Q-Tips in her car.  Also bandaids and usually some neosporin.

R

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1278 on: July 27, 2010, 06:01:24 PM »
I thought I was the only one w/Q-Tips in her car.  Also bandaids and usually some neosporin.

ill be honest
i dont even use cue tips anymore
i have this nice pen cap i love to itch my inner ear with
feels amazing
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1279 on: July 27, 2010, 06:14:43 PM »
Gene,

I am secretly in love with Newmom. What should I do?
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1280 on: July 27, 2010, 06:16:01 PM »
Gene,

I am secretly in love with Newmom. What should I do?
write her poetry on here

i do that w stella and i think shes falling for me
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1281 on: July 27, 2010, 06:21:00 PM »
write her poetry on here

i do that w stella and i think shes falling for me

Can I post the poem on this thread?
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1282 on: July 27, 2010, 06:21:35 PM »
Gene I have trouble sleeping when there is noise outside like traffic or dogs barking what do you suggest?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1283 on: July 27, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »
Can I post the poem on this thread?
yes

Gene I have trouble sleeping when there is noise outside like traffic or dogs barking what do you suggest?
put on a loud fan
i have a huge fan going now and i can hardly hear myself talk...let alone my dumb neighbor noise
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #1284 on: July 27, 2010, 07:59:33 PM »
Gene, i love women and alot of women, what can i do so that just one woman will make me happy?

Gene, Someone was talking to me the other day and i wanted that person dead. what can you do about this problem??

Gene, i have thought about going on the Maury Povich show to prove to some bitch that i am not her damn baby's dad....what can you do about this?? It will be in Stamford, CT. Will you come and support me with a Team Getbig T-Shirt on??   ??? ???

Gene, Your purple monster animal thing or whatever the hell it was scared the hell out of me. It looked like a giant Purple Dong in my face and i was really freaked out....what can you do about these problems i have??   ??? ???
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1285 on: July 28, 2010, 08:16:28 AM »
Gene, what will you do when a gang of Bee's Comes into your fire station and you get caught up with trying to kill it or them?? A fire starts in "your" station but you are still focused on feeling the "kill" from all those Bee's from your apartment sting. I will see you on the local News and there will be questions asked like, "Gene, how did you let your own fire station burn down?? Will you tell them the truth?? Will you tell them that you had to protect your New York Cheesecake and that the Bees were coming for you and your Cheesecake?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

What would you do if you were coming to get me out of a fire and i was posting on Getbig?? Would you log on to my other computer and start posting anti Chick propaganda?? I would agree with you and your Bob Chick propaganda.  ;) ;) Would you write us a poem about New York Cheesecake and Garbage Trucks??
D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #1286 on: July 28, 2010, 07:35:11 PM »
haha I have those little black traps they crawl in, it does help alot, and my roomate (wink) caught two and has them as pets in a shoe box..she thinks they are pets
if you take a shit on the floor the ants will go away...

bench

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1287 on: July 29, 2010, 05:09:27 PM »
Gene, i love women and alot of women, what can i do so that just one woman will make me happy?find your soulmate!

Gene, Someone was talking to me the other day and i wanted that person dead. what can you do about this problem??dont think thoughts like that because of karma

Gene, i have thought about going on the Maury Povich show to prove to some bitch that i am not her damn baby's dad....what can you do about this?? It will be in Stamford, CT. Will you come and support me with a Team Getbig T-Shirt on??   ??? ???that is in my hometown-come to town and we will have lunch together

Gene, Your purple monster animal thing or whatever the hell it was scared the hell out of me. It looked like a giant Purple Dong in my face and i was really freaked out....what can you do about these problems i have??   ??? ??? gonzo is a beloved cultural icon-im sorry u feel like that
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1288 on: July 29, 2010, 05:19:52 PM »
Gene, what will you do when a gang of Bee's Comes into your fire station and you get caught up with trying to kill it or them?? A fire starts in "your" station but you are still focused on feeling the "kill" from all those Bee's from your apartment sting. I will see you on the local News and there will be questions asked like, "Gene, how did you let your own fire station burn down?? Will you tell them the truth?? Will you tell them that you had to protect your New York Cheesecake and that the Bees were coming for you and your Cheesecake?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

What would you do if you were coming to get me out of a fire and i was posting on Getbig?? Would you log on to my other computer and start posting anti Chick propaganda?? I would agree with you and your Bob Chick propaganda.  ;) ;) Would you write us a poem about New York Cheesecake and Garbage Trucks??
oh my i had to reread this a few times
i assume the firehouse would be well protected from any bee invasion-but if they did invade i would imagine i would not be the only one to want them out so i would have strength in numbers...i will also not keep the cheesecake at the firehouse-only in new york
my 1st priority would be to rescue u-but the fact that u could be reading bob chick posts on getbig would explain the bad luck of ya house burning down-being anything bob gets involved in turns bad FAST

OK
here is a poem for u like u asked:

city streets that surround my life
city streets that contain my life
city streets that make my life
city streets that destroy the silence i yearn for
garbage trucks on my streets that plague my mind
the peaceful feeling of morning that is taken away from me along with my trash cans
the happiness i once had in my life is now sitting outside my window waiting to be picked up by the truck
memories and dreams stuffed away next to pizza boxes and empty cans of peanut butter
take away my sorrow and bring me the feeling of new discovery
unwind from the twisted wire of complication that seems to bind my body tightly at this moment
bring me the cheescake so i can gorge my appetite and expand my belly
let the gluttony burst apart my former captives rope that chockes me
please just let it fall into place
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1289 on: July 29, 2010, 05:47:28 PM »
Great poem Gene I didnt know you wrote poetry.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1290 on: July 29, 2010, 06:26:46 PM »
Great poem Gene I didnt know you wrote poetry.

These poems have made my day.  ;D
D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #1291 on: July 29, 2010, 07:06:49 PM »
Gene, i love women and alot of women, what can i do so that just one woman will make me happy? pay her more

Gene, Someone was talking to me the other day and i wanted that person dead. what can you do about this problem?? call me

Gene, i have thought about going on the Maury Povich show to prove to some bitch that i am not her damn baby's dad....what can you do about this?? It will be in Stamford, CT. Will you come and support me with a Team Getbig T-Shirt on??   ??? ??? yes, and i will throw rocks at her

Gene, Your purple monster animal thing or whatever the hell it was scared the hell out of me. It looked like a giant Purple Dong in my face and i was really freaked out....what can you do about these problems i have??   ??? ??? the cure is actualy worse than the problem
helped

bench

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1292 on: July 30, 2010, 05:32:42 AM »
helped

bench

Maybe your name is Gene ???

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1293 on: July 30, 2010, 07:14:59 AM »
Gene, do you ever get scared and sleep with that Purple thing??

Gene, do you ever get scared at night when the Garbage trucks come and pick up trash?

Gene, do you feel somewhat stressed when the Acne and Bees come back??

Gene, what do you think about Getbig and Bob Chick??

Gene, do you think you will be the next Bob Chick??

Gene, do you think Newmom will watch "Teen Mom" with me and then sleep with me??

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1294 on: July 30, 2010, 07:55:47 AM »
Gene, i have a serious problem and this happened last night too. I have a G/F and i take her serious. I caught a woman that has been "peeking" in on people who are having sex....i had this person arrested. Do you think that was the right thing for me to do?
D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #1295 on: July 30, 2010, 08:47:48 AM »

Maybe your name is Gene ???
i didnt feel that gene gave the right advice...

bench

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #1296 on: July 30, 2010, 10:24:15 PM »
Gene,  I was doing some yard work and contracted some poison ivy on my hands.  I made the mistake of holding my penis when I took a leak outside so I wound up with poison ivy on my weener.  It itches something awful.  This old man told me to soak it in gasoline but I am not sure that is safe.  What do you recommend?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1297 on: July 31, 2010, 09:39:50 AM »
lol
R

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1298 on: July 31, 2010, 10:19:21 AM »
Gene, do you watch Football and if so, what team do you root for? Do you eat New York Cheesecake while watching T.V.? Have you invested money into keeping the bees away?

Gene, does a Gentleman always perfer blonde's?  ;D

Gene, who is your dream woman and why? I have always wanted to have sex with Sophie Monk but my G/F is not up for that. What do you think i can do to get her to agree with me?  ??? ??? ???

Gene, i love old Horror movies and how do you feel about those old 80's horror films??  ??? ???

Gene, do you ever dream that Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers and the Bees are chasing you at the same time?  ??? ??? Do you think you could run away from them and eat New York Cheesecake while running??  :-\ :-\

Gene, when i do cardio and i have to run, my ass cheeks start to chaff and i cannot get rid of this....what do you think i can do about this??

I have tried $30 Underwear and that is one thing that takes the chaffing pain from my ass away, any other solutions??  :-\ :-\ :-\

Gene, what music do you listen to and what is your favorite Band, group or Eminem??  ??? ??? ???
D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1299 on: July 31, 2010, 05:22:30 PM »
Gene, do you watch Football and if so, what team do you root for? Do you eat New York Cheesecake while watching T.V.? Have you invested money into keeping the bees away?

Gene, does a Gentleman always perfer blonde's?  ;D

Gene, who is your dream woman and why? I have always wanted to have sex with Sophie Monk but my G/F is not up for that. What do you think i can do to get her to agree with me?  ??? ??? ???

Gene, i love old Horror movies and how do you feel about those old 80's horror films??  ??? ???

Gene, do you ever dream that Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers and the Bees are chasing you at the same time?  ??? ??? Do you think you could run away from them and eat New York Cheesecake while running??  :-\ :-\

Gene, when i do cardio and i have to run, my ass cheeks start to chaff and i cannot get rid of this....what do you think i can do about this??

I have tried $30 Underwear and that is one thing that takes the chaffing pain from my ass away, any other solutions??  :-\ :-\ :-\

Gene, what music do you listen to and what is your favorite Band, group or Eminem??  ??? ??? ???

Geezus Doug, is there a marriage proposal in there somewhere? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!