Author Topic: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?  (Read 290812 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?
« Reply #1300 on: July 31, 2010, 07:56:09 PM »
Geezus Doug, is there a marriage proposal in there somewhere? ::)

:D

Gene, i sometimes eat Steak that causes me to crap blood in my underwear. What would you recommend to get the stains from out of my underwear??  ??? ??? ??? ???

Gene, i though about opening up a Gym but i would need you to run the computer systems....do you think you could handle hundreds of people asking you about our computer systems??
D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1301 on: July 31, 2010, 11:12:22 PM »
Doug Steele wrote"
Gene, do you ever dream that Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers and the Bees are chasing you at the same time?  Huh Huh Do you think you could run away from them and eat New York Cheesecake while running??

ROTFLOL!!!
X

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #1302 on: July 31, 2010, 11:36:18 PM »
Gene,  I was doing some yard work and contracted some poison ivy on my hands.  I made the mistake of holding my penis when I took a leak outside so I wound up with poison ivy on my weener.  It itches something awful.  This old man told me to soak it in gasoline but I am not sure that is safe.  What do you recommend?

Gene,  I just got home from the hospital.  I had not heard from you so I did what the old man said.  I was in my bathroom and was dousing my pecker with the gas I use for the lawnmower.  Well my dad walked it and lit a cigarette and I guess the fumes were real strong because the room filled up with a flash.  No fire thankfully but I have burns all over my body and no hair.  The doctor said that my right testicle might have to be removed but at this time it is a wait and see.

Hope you are doing OK.  Are you going to NY soon?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: August 01, 2010, 05:46:41 AM »
helped

bench
thanks

Maybe your name is Gene ???
this thread is very relaxed cal-if bench wants to answer then thats ok-plz stop stirring up drama

Gene, do you ever get scared and sleep with that Purple thing??i never had a gonzo stuffed animal sorry

Gene, do you ever get scared at night when the Garbage trucks come and pick up trash?only when i forget to take out my trash

Gene, do you feel somewhat stressed when the Acne and Bees come back??my acne is cleared and my windows stay shut all day so im not worried

Gene, what do you think about Getbig and Bob Chick??hes one of the reasons why bodybuilding is a joke

Gene, do you think you will be the next Bob Chick??i truly hope not

Gene, do you think Newmom will watch "Teen Mom" with me and then sleep with me??thats between her and u

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Gene, i have a serious problem and this happened last night too. I have a G/F and i take her serious. I caught a woman that has been "peeking" in on people who are having sex....i had this person arrested. Do you think that was the right thing for me to do?
oh heck yes

Gene,  I was doing some yard work and contracted some poison ivy on my hands.  I made the mistake of holding my penis when I took a leak outside so I wound up with poison ivy on my weener.  It itches something awful.  This old man told me to soak it in gasoline but I am not sure that is safe.  What do you recommend?
u should have soaked in oatmeal bath

Gene, do you watch Football and if so, what team do you root for? Do you eat New York Cheesecake while watching T.V.? Have you invested money into keeping the bees away? i hate football and usually eat the cheesecake in my carive never invested any money but want to-maybe xfactor will help me out

Gene, does a Gentleman always perfer blonde's?  ;Dgentlemen like stellas

Gene, who is your dream woman and why? I have always wanted to have sex with Sophie Monk but my G/F is not up for that. What do you think i can do to get her to agree with me?  ??? ??? ???sounds like u 2 are drifting apart-leave her

Gene, i love old Horror movies and how do you feel about those old 80's horror films??  ??? ???some of them are freaky-the fog was very creepy

Gene, do you ever dream that Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers and the Bees are chasing you at the same time?  ??? ??? Do you think you could run away from them and eat New York Cheesecake while running??  :-\ :-\i have had nightmares of bees and bugs before-and one time i drempt i was on a gameshow in a haunted house w others and freddy was chasing us
no way to run and eat cheesecake-u need to savor it slow and in one place
Gene, when i do cardio and i have to run, my ass cheeks start to chaff and i cannot get rid of this....what do you think i can do about this??

I have tried $30 Underwear and that is one thing that takes the chaffing pain from my ass away, any other solutions??  :-\ :-\ :-\
put toilet paper in your cheeks
Gene, what music do you listen to and what is your favorite Band, group or Eminem??  ??? ??? ???i like classic rock and some new stuff

Geezus Doug, is there a marriage proposal in there somewhere? ::)
chaos when r u coming to ct?

Gene, i sometimes eat Steak that causes me to crap blood in my underwear. What would you recommend to get the stains from out of my underwear??  ??? ??? ??? ???ewwwwwww...oxy clean works well and vinegar

Gene, i though about opening up a Gym but i would need you to run the computer systems....do you think you could handle hundreds of people asking you about our computer systems??
oh no-i dont like to work on computers and thats why i refuse to work retail cuz im worried about being confused on the computers and making a line of angry people wait cuz i cant figure it out

Gene,  I just got home from the hospital.  I had not heard from you so I did what the old man said.  I was in my bathroom and was dousing my pecker with the gas I use for the lawnmower.  Well my dad walked it and lit a cigarette and I guess the fumes were real strong because the room filled up with a flash.  No fire thankfully but I have burns all over my body and no hair.  The doctor said that my right testicle might have to be removed but at this time it is a wait and see.

Hope you are doing OK.  Are you going to NY soon?
oh my god im sorry :o
try putting body lotion on it to soothe the pain and take an oatmeal bath if possible

new york next weekend i think-not this weekend
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1304 on: August 01, 2010, 07:50:18 AM »
Thanks Gene.  ;)
D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1305 on: August 01, 2010, 07:54:06 AM »
X

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1306 on: August 01, 2010, 07:56:08 AM »
Is that all, Doug?  :D

Nope. There will be more.  :D
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1307 on: August 01, 2010, 07:56:20 AM »
Is that all, Doug?  :D
Doug had some good questions there and Gene came through as always... 8)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1308 on: August 01, 2010, 08:13:01 AM »

Gene, you have helped me so much and what do you do for Acne??  ??? ??? ??? I think that i can help you.   8)
D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1309 on: August 01, 2010, 09:26:32 AM »
I have a moral dilemma Gene. So, the gym I train at gives out towels for $1. You give them a $1, and they give you a towel. At the end of the work out, you give them back your towel, and you get your $1 back. However, what I've been doing is keeping the towels, which means they keep my $1 dollar. Gene, its cost vs benefit. The cost of this towel at a standard store would be at least $3.99+ It is a rather big towel, and its soft. I figure I might as well keep the towel and let them have my $1. Technically, its not stealing because they are keeping my $1. However, I am consciously not giving it back to them. Would this be considered stealing?

I have attached 2 pics of the towel to help you come to the best moral decision possible.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1310 on: August 01, 2010, 11:13:22 AM »

I agree. The best question was asking if he ever dreams about freddy, jason, michael myers, and bees attacking him in a dream LOL!
X

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1311 on: August 01, 2010, 11:50:09 AM »

I have attached 2 pics of the towel to help you come to the best moral decision possible.

;D

Gene,  I just got home from the hospital.  I had not heard from you so I did what the old man said.  I was in my bathroom and was dousing my pecker with the gas I use for the lawnmower.  Well my dad walked it and lit a cigarette and I guess the fumes were real strong because the room filled up with a flash.  No fire thankfully but I have burns all over my body and no hair.  The doctor said that my right testicle might have to be removed but at this time it is a wait and see.

Dear xhbt, you should learn how to do impressions of Fire Marshall Bill during this time.  I do them at the gym frequently to motivate my w/o partner.

R

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1312 on: August 01, 2010, 12:25:38 PM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1313 on: August 01, 2010, 12:46:43 PM »
&feature=related

Yes, you can see how this would motivate someone you train with. ;D
R

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: August 01, 2010, 12:50:28 PM »
Yes, you can see how this would motivate someone you train with. ;D
I wouldnt want him spotting me, Fire Marshall Bill cracks me up  :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1315 on: August 01, 2010, 02:18:44 PM »
Gene, do you think Stella and Newmom will go on dates with me??  ??? ??? If they say no, will you persuade them??  ??? ??? ???

Gene, what would you do if you were running a cash register and The bees came into the store and started flying around you??

Gene, do you not just not like Football or all sports??  :-\ :-\ :-\

Gene, will you get all of us Getbiggers some New York Cheesecake and send it to all the people in this thread??  ??? ???

Gene, What would you do if you were ringing people up on a "Cash register" and you saw Raid and New York Style Cheesecake?

Gene, what is your opinion on BSN supplements?? Do you believe that Bob Chick has any idea as to what he is doing?

Gene, what is your favorite supps and how is your training going?

Gene, what kind of car are you driving now and do you need a new one?   ??? ???

Gene, would you ever drive a Garbage Truck to combat your fears of them away?

Gene, are you a Nike, Adidas or Under Armour guy?
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: August 01, 2010, 03:54:20 PM »
Gene, do you think Stella and Newmom will go on dates with me??  ??? ??? If they say no, will you persuade them??  ??? ??? ???stay away from my stella-plain and simple-stay away

Gene, what would you do if you were running a cash register and The bees came into the store and started flying around you??i would jump over the counter and run as fast as possible-no dumb store is worth more than my life

Gene, do you not just not like Football or all sports??  :-\ :-\ :-\just football and baseball and basketball and soccer

Gene, will you get all of us Getbiggers some New York Cheesecake and send it to all the people in this thread??  ??? ???i would if they truly asked me-i would imagine most would have p o boxes so they cant be traced by the psycho stalkers on here

Gene, What would you do if you were ringing people up on a "Cash register" and you saw Raid and New York Style Cheesecake? i would strike up a conversation and ask if they ever had juniors cheesecake or what they need the raid for
but then again thats an impossible scenario cuz ill never work retail

Gene, what is your opinion on BSN supplements?? Do you believe that Bob Chick has any idea as to what he is doing?theyre crap and so is he

Gene, what is your favorite supps and how is your training going?
i like protein powder and stimulants
Gene, what kind of car are you driving now and do you need a new one?   ??? ???i drive a 10 year old toyota abd bought a new car and get it tommorow-a nissan sentra

Gene, would you ever drive a Garbage Truck to combat your fears of them away?neeeeeeever...ive spoken to garbage men and i dont want their job

Gene, are you a Nike, Adidas or Under Armour guy? i like nike shirts, under armour shorts, and adidas grey shirts

w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: August 01, 2010, 03:56:28 PM »
I have a moral dilemma Gene. So, the gym I train at gives out towels for $1. You give them a $1, and they give you a towel. At the end of the work out, you give them back your towel, and you get your $1 back. However, what I've been doing is keeping the towels, which means they keep my $1 dollar. Gene, its cost vs benefit. The cost of this towel at a standard store would be at least $3.99+ It is a rather big towel, and its soft. I figure I might as well keep the towel and let them have my $1. Technically, its not stealing because they are keeping my $1. However, I am consciously not giving it back to them. Would this be considered stealing?

i say bring a huge nice towel to the gym and make the towel keepers angry
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1318 on: August 01, 2010, 03:58:16 PM »
Gene, you have helped me so much and what do you do for Acne??  ??? ??? ??? I think that i can help you.   8)
my acne is cleared
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1319 on: August 01, 2010, 04:11:03 PM »
my acne is cleared

You help me with your great answers to my questions and i will answer any of yours too.  :)
D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1320 on: August 01, 2010, 04:31:01 PM »
i say bring a huge nice towel to the gym and make the towel keepers angry

I actually ran out of towels today, and had to use one of the towels from my house. It had a pinkish hue to it  :(
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: August 01, 2010, 04:39:12 PM »

I actually ran out of towels today, and had to use one of the towels from my house. It had a pinkish hue to it  :(
Well with this post it brings the next question for Gene where do you do laundry do you have your own washer and dryer?  Sounds like SF1900 has been mixing whites with sometype of red material causing a pink effect on towels..any advice on sorting before washing?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1322 on: August 01, 2010, 04:52:48 PM »
Well with this post it brings the next question for Gene where do you do laundry do you have your own washer and dryer?  Sounds like SF1900 has been mixing whites with sometype of red material causing a pink effect on towels..any advice on sorting before washing?

I eagerly await Genes response  :D
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: August 01, 2010, 05:21:40 PM »
You help me with your great answers to my questions and i will answer any of yours too.  :)
well tommorow im getting my new car-its a lease
any tips or tricks on surviving my lease??

I actually ran out of towels today, and had to use one of the towels from my house. It had a pinkish hue to it  :(
i have mannnny towels from my gym!

Well with this post it brings the next question for Gene where do you do laundry do you have your own washer and dryer?  Sounds like SF1900 has been mixing whites with sometype of red material causing a pink effect on towels..any advice on sorting before washing?
i dont have a washer or dryer but i go to a cool laundrymat thats by pizza, sushi, and ice cream restaurants...over the years i always felt it to be interesting to be sitting in the laundrymat on the counter at night time, and have the skies be dark and the bright glow of the front window of the laundrymat

i always wash my whites in 1 load, and all colors in another load

w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1324 on: August 01, 2010, 05:24:49 PM »
well tommorow im getting my new car-its a lease
any tips or tricks on surviving my lease??
i have mannnny towels from my gym!
i dont have a washer or dryer but i go to a cool laundrymat thats by pizza, sushi, and ice cream restaurants...over the years i always felt it to be interesting to be sitting in the laundrymat on the counter at night time, and have the skies be dark and the bright glow of the front window of the laundrymat

i always wash my whites in 1 load, and all colors in another load

Thanks Gene, key advice for SF1900 in bold so as he doesnt have anymore pink towels.