Author Topic: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?  (Read 290814 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?
« Reply #1425 on: August 07, 2010, 05:26:13 PM »
Gene, what time should i take my Cell-Mass or Explode?? U SHOULDNT-ITS CRAPOLA

Gene, do you feel that i should use Nitrx and when is the best time for me to use Syntha-6 besides after my workouts?STAY AWAY FROM BSN-ITS SHIT

Gene, do you think Newmom would find me sexy??IF I DO, THEN SHE WILL TO

Gene, what is the best conference in all of College Football?I HATE FOOTBALL AND KNOW NOTHING BOUT IT

Gene, what do you do in your free time besides go to New York and eat Cheesecake?  ???STUFF AND THINGS

Gene, do you think my physique would look better if Chick would train me?  ???NO-HE RUIN YOUR BODY AND SHRINK YOUR FOREARMS

Gene, who is your favorite College Football player of all time?I DONT HAVE ONE-THEYRE ALL JOKES

w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1426 on: August 07, 2010, 05:30:55 PM »
Gene, i got a call today while i was at work that my AC went out in my house. What do you think i should do to prevent this from ever happening again?  :-\ I live in Florida and the Humidity makes it to over 100 degrees.  ;)
I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS-GET A GOOD QULAITY AC THAT MAKES THE AIR REAL COLD AND ALSO INVEST IN A HIGE FAN LIKE I HAVE TO COOL THINGS OFF IN THE MEANTIME ;)
Gene, what is your favorite brand of Guitars, FENDER or Gibson?  ???I HATE GUITARS-BUT I THINK THE OLD TIMMEE ONES W THE RED AND WHITE ARE COOL LIKE IN BACK TO THE FUTURE

Gene, i thought i saw a bee fly into my house and someone reccomended that i watch a T.V. show called, "Billy the Exterminator" but i believe it comes on after my bed time which is 9:22..SHARP! Do you feel that i should Tivo the show?YES-TIVO IT-ITS A COOL SHOW-THE MOHANGNY WASPS ARE SCARY

Gene, you said that you watched "The Fog" and what are your thoughts on that movie?VERY SCARY MOVIE W CREEPY 80S SCARY FILM MUSIC

Gene, what kind of socks do you feel that i should wear while doing cardio? I wear Nike Moisture wickering socks that feel very good on my feet.  ;)I LIKE THICK UNDER ARMOUR WHITE SOCKS

Gene, how do you feel about Ohio State and the idiots that go there??THEYRE WASTING THEIR MONEY-I HATE COLLEGE AND THINK ITS A JOKE

Gene, what type of shoe do you suggest that i wear while training? Nike Shox, Adidas No Bounce or my new Reebok's??  ???I LIKE AISICS CROSS TRAINERS FOR LIFTING, AND AISICS KANYO FOR CARDIO

would you buy Bob Chik's training DVD?  :DNEVER IN A BILIION KATRILLION YEARS
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1427 on: August 07, 2010, 05:32:49 PM »
Gene, i like protein and alot of it but do you think i should make a protein omelet? I am thinking about making using 9 eggs and 2 wholes to make a omelet. And then about cutting up some Hill Shire Honey ham with some Fat free Mexican cheese. How do you feel about me making a protein omelet?MMMMM SOUNDS GOOD-JUST USE WHOLE EGGS-MUCH TASTIER

Do you think it is a good idea to watch T.V. while cooking?  :-\I DO SOMETIMES-BUT BE CAREFUL U DONT GET DISTRACTED

Gene, could you please go into detail about "Gonzo"?? How is "Gonzo" a American Icon?  ??? ???THE MUPPETS ARE CLASSIC AMERICANA-GONZO REPRESENTS ALL THATS GOOD ABOUT USA

Gene, is "Gonzo" like "Scooby Doo" or "Clifford the Big Red Dog?"  8)
NO
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1428 on: August 07, 2010, 05:36:06 PM »
Gene, what is the relationship you have with Gonzo?
IM JUST A FAN
Gene, if bees were attacking you, would you let me, Mr. Nobody, Doug Steele, Stella, Newmom, and chaos jump in front of the bees for you? Or would you sacrifice yourself?IT DEPENDS ON THE EVENTS

Gene, are you scared of any other insects?YES PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THEM

Gene, if Bob Chick wanted to train with you, what would you say to him?ID LAUGH IN HIS OLD GEEZER FACE

Gene, I told my friend that she can ask you anything she wanted. So, she asked this: Gene what's the best kind of cheese to eat with ham?MMMMM...SMOKED GOUDA OR BRIE

Gene, are you excited to train with me?YES

Gene, if a bee got into the gym while we were training, what would you do?GET AWAY FROM IT FAST

Gene, what type of post-workout protein shake do you take?I LIKE OATS, BERRIES, PEANUT BUTTER, AND PRO POWDER AND CINNOMON

Gene, do you think creatine is good for bodybuilding? or is it hype?I THINK ITS GOOD-I STAY AWAY CUZ IT MAKES ME BREAK OUT

Gene, if Newmom hit on you, what would you do? Would you accept?ID SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE

Gene, what do you think about Doug Steele?HES COOL

Gene, how many meals do you eat a day?6-8

Gene, does Newmom turn you on at all?I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE-BUT HER POSTS ARE PROVACTIVE

w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1429 on: August 07, 2010, 05:40:04 PM »
Gene, what is all this talk about your car and the miles you have put on it?I HAVE A SHINY NEW WONDERFUL CAR ON MONDAY-I HAVE LIKE 230 MILES ON IT

Gene, didn't you know that when you sign a lease, you have to take miles into consideration? Its usually 10K to 15K a year.  :( :(OH YES I KNOW MINE WAS 12K

Gene, what do you think of Mr. Nobody and Chaos?  :DTHEYRE COOL

Gene, when is it best to take a shower?MORNING, POST WORKOUT AND NIGHTTIME

Gene, if Newmom and Stella were to fight over you, who would you want to win?IT DEPENDS ON THE EVENTS

Gene, do you consider yourself a ladies man?I THINK IM DOING OK-AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE A HORSE FACE IM HAPPY

Gene, if you were getting married, and a bee attacked your soon-to-be-wife, what would you do?
I WAS ALMOST GONNA GET MARRIED ONCE TO MY FIANCEE-I WOULD KILL THE BEE FOR SURE SO I DIDNT LOOK LIKE A WEIRDO
Gene, if a bee stung you, how would you react? Do you think you would go into immediate shock?IM NOT SURE-I HOPE IM NOT ALLERGIC

Gene, what do you think of blu ray?
ITS COOL
Gene, if you and Doug Steele were to hang out, what would you and him do?WELL I WOULD WANT TO JUST GO EAT FOOD

Gene, do you think you're stronger than chaos?  :DNO WAY

Gene, have you ever been to a cheesecake factory? They have about 35 different styles of cheesecake.ONLY AT THE BOOKSTORE CAFE WHERE THEY HAVE SOME OF IT

Gene, when was the last time you purchased a bodybuilding magazine?LIKE A MONTH AGO

Gene, did you think about Newmom today?
SHES COOL
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1430 on: August 07, 2010, 05:41:10 PM »
Gene, every time I think of Newmom, I get all tingly. Why is this?
MAYBE SOEMTHING IS HAPPENEING THAT U MISCONSTRUED

Genes been MIA, I hope he didn't lock himself in his new car. :-\
NO IM HERE!

X2 or Don kidnapped him.
HE COULDNT IF HE TRIED HIS DUMBEST
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1431 on: August 07, 2010, 05:45:00 PM »
Thanks Gene we are trying to be patient. Please tell us about you housesitting experience.
IT WAS NICE-THE HOUSE WAS VERY COOL FROM THE A.C.
I HAD REAL COZY SHEETS ON THE COUCH AND THE SHOWER WAS SOOO LUXURIOUS
I WANTED TO GET PIZZA BUT I USED UP MY CHEAT DAYS ALREADY THE DAY BEFORE SO I COULDNT
I HAD A REAL GOOD NAP THERE THIS MORNING FOR LIKE 3 HOURS
BUT NOW I AM BACK AT HEADQUARTERS
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1432 on: August 07, 2010, 06:20:01 PM »
Gene, I know you have been busy tonight with questions, but one more if you had a hot chick a model type date and she wanted smoke in your new car would you let her?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: August 07, 2010, 06:29:12 PM »
Gene, I know you have been busy tonight with questions, but one more if you had a hot chick a model type date and she wanted smoke in your new car would you let her?
no
i wouldnt even want let to smoke b4 getting in so the smell wouldnt follow
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #1434 on: August 07, 2010, 09:32:59 PM »
Thanks Gene!~! I shall have some questions for you.  ;) When is the nest time that you get to housesit?
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1435 on: August 08, 2010, 06:56:16 AM »
no
i wouldnt even want let to smoke b4 getting in so the smell wouldnt follow
Gene is a true man of his principles, he would not let a Hot lady smoke is his car even if it meant he was turning down a night of hot sex. I am not that strong I would give in then afterwards go buy a "new car smell" air freshner to hang on my mirror.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1436 on: August 08, 2010, 09:57:42 AM »
Gene, thank you for answering all my questions.  :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1437 on: August 08, 2010, 10:42:20 AM »
Gene, do you eat the whole egg or just the egg whites?

Gene, what is your favorite football team?

Gene, what is your opinion on Joe Montana?

Gene, what is your opinion on glutamine?

Gene, besides bodybuilding, what else do you like to do in your free time?

Gene, after we train, can we talk about your fear of bees?

Gene, when I come and train with you, we should train back. Is this okay? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Gene, what does your back workout look like?

Gene, what do you eat for breakfeast?

Gene, maybe Newmom should come and train with us. What do you think about this? As long as she doesn't talk too much  :D :D

Gene, do you ever want kids in the future?

Gene, what is your opinion on American civilization?

Gene, I think I love Newmom. How should I express my love for her?

Gene, if you had the opportunity to become a IFBB pro, would you?

Gene, do you think mail should ALSO be delivered on Sunday?

Gene, what do you like on your hamburgers?

Gene, what type of fabric softener do you use?

Gene, can me, doug steele, mr nobody, chaos, newmom, and stella come visit you? We can all stay at your house.

Gene, have you ever had an erotic dream about Newmom?

Gene, why don't you like Bob Chick?

Gene, what do you think about people who follow bodybuilding but don't train?

Gene, would you protect doug steele from a bee?

Gene, what does your diet mainly consist of? chicken, red meat, eggs, turkey, etc?

Gene, what is your opinion on Vince Lombardi?

Gene, do you like to decorate at all?

Gene, have you ever purchased anything from Bed, Bath & Beyond? Please be honest.

Gene, when you go shopping, do you always use a cart? Real men just carry their food around in their hands. Ya know, sort of like cavemen. Do you agree or disagree?

Gene, do you often use coupons when you go shopping? I don't. I am too lazy to look for them.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1438 on: August 08, 2010, 11:21:32 AM »
oops, double post  :D Sorry gene  ;D
X

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1439 on: August 08, 2010, 01:49:39 PM »
Gene, what is your stance on this song??

8)

How about this one?  :D :D

How does this make you feel?  :D

Thanks Gene.  8)
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1440 on: August 08, 2010, 02:21:18 PM »
Gene, why do you hate college?  ??? ??? I had the best days of my life in College.  ;)
D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1441 on: August 08, 2010, 02:48:42 PM »
Gene, do you ever get tired of answering stupid fucking questions?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1442 on: August 08, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »
I asked him this before but he said he likes all the questions so keep them rolling.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: August 08, 2010, 04:24:40 PM »
Thanks Gene!~! I shall have some questions for you.  ;) When is the nest time that you get to housesit?
im not sure when that will be-hopefully soon

Gene is a true man of his principles, he would not let a Hot lady smoke is his car even if it meant he was turning down a night of hot sex. I am not that strong I would give in then afterwards go buy a "new car smell" air freshner to hang on my mirror.
right now im enjoying my real new car smell...god i love when i put the air conditoner on high and the clean smell wafts through my car

Gene, thank you for answering all my questions.  :D
thank u for asking them

Gene, do you eat the whole egg or just the egg whites?
I LIKE TO EAT BOTH-LOTTA WHOLE WITH SOME WHITES-BUT THIS WEEK JUST WHOLE EGGS
Gene, what is your favorite football team?
I DONT HAVE ONE CUZ I HATE FOOTBALL
Gene, what is your opinion on Joe Montana?
NEVER HEARD OF HIM-HE MUST HAVE BEEN AWESOME
Gene, what is your opinion on glutamine?
HMMMM-IM NOT SURE-I HEAR A LOTTA PEOPLE SAY ITS WORTHLESS...WHEN I TOOK IT I DONT THINK I NOTICED ANYTHING
Gene, besides bodybuilding, what else do you like to do in your free time?I LIKE TO DO STUFF OUTDOORS, GO TO THE CINEMA, GO OUT TO EAT, AND OTHER STUFF

Gene, after we train, can we talk about your fear of bees?YES WE CAN

Gene, when I come and train with you, we should train back. Is this okay? Any input would be greatly appreciated.SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Gene, what does your back workout look like?IT USUALLY CHANGES BUT ILL DO SOME PULLUPS , SOME ROWS, CHINS OR PULLDOWNS, AND MAYBE SOME DEADS OR RACK DEADS

Gene, what do you eat for breakfeast?BIG OMLETTE W SPINNACH AND TURKEY BACON

Gene, maybe Newmom should come and train with us. What do you think about this? As long as she doesn't talk too much  :D :DSHE CAN COME IF SHE WANTS!

Gene, do you ever want kids in the future?YES

Gene, what is your opinion on American civilization?I THINK WE ARE DESTROYING OURSELVES

Gene, I think I love Newmom. How should I express my love for her?WRITE HER POETRY-THATS HOW STELLA FINALLY FELL FOR ME I THINK

Gene, if you had the opportunity to become a IFBB pro, would you?NOPE

Gene, do you think mail should ALSO be delivered on Sunday?OOOO YES

Gene, what do you like on your hamburgers?I DONT EAT RED MEAT -BUT ON A TURKEY BURGER I LIKE LETTUCE TOMATOE ONION MAYO PICKLES MUSTARD KETCHUP...BUT IN REALITY I DONT EAT MAYO OR KETCHUP CUZ I BREAK OUT FROM IT

Gene, what type of fabric softener do you use?
HMMM IM NOT SURE
Gene, can me, doug steele, mr nobody, chaos, newmom, and stella come visit you? We can all stay at your house.IT WOULD BE CRAMPED IN MY APARTMENT BUT SURE

Gene, have you ever had an erotic dream about Newmom?
NO IM SORRY
Gene, why don't you like Bob Chick?BECAUSE OF HIS ACTIONS

Gene, what do you think about people who follow bodybuilding but don't train?IT DEPENDS ON THE EVENTS

Gene, would you protect doug steele from a bee?ID TRY

Gene, what does your diet mainly consist of? chicken, red meat, eggs, turkey, etc?NO RED MEAT...I EAT EGGS OATS PRO POWDER, VEGGIES FRUITS NUTS SEEDS FISH TURKEY CHICKEN

Gene, what is your opinion on Vince Lombardi?DOESNT RING A BELL

Gene, do you like to decorate at all?NOT REALLY SORRY

Gene, have you ever purchased anything from Bed, Bath & Beyond? Please be honest.YES I HAVE-MY GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL

Gene, when you go shopping, do you always use a cart? Real men just carry their food around in their hands. Ya know, sort of like cavemen. Do you agree or disagree?NO CART-ONLY A BASKET IF I HAVE TONS AND TONS OF STUFF

Gene, do you often use coupons when you go shopping? I don't. I am too lazy to look for them. ONCE IN A BLUE MOON

Gene, what is your stance on this song??

8)

How about this one?  :D :D

How does this make you feel?  :D

Thanks Gene.  8)
NOT MY CUP OF TEA

Gene, why do you hate college?  ??? ??? I had the best days of my life in College.  ;)
college is a scam plain and simple

i dont think theyre stupid

I asked him this before but he said he likes all the questions so keep them rolling.
yip yip
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1444 on: August 08, 2010, 05:21:58 PM »
Hello Gene. I have a similar back workout, but I don't do deads anymore.

A typical routine is:

Lat pulldowns or chin up
Barbell rows
t-bars
dumbbell rows
cable rows.

I am a medium-high volume trainer in terms of sets.

so, pretty much the same. I look forward to training with you.  :D

Gene, if 8 bees and 9 spiders attacked Stella, would you protect her?
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1445 on: August 08, 2010, 05:30:24 PM »
Hello Gene. I have a similar back workout, but I don't do deads anymore.

A typical routine is:

Lat pulldowns or chin up
Barbell rows
t-bars
dumbbell rows
cable rows.

I am a medium-high volume trainer in terms of sets.

so, pretty much the same. I look forward to training with you.  :D

Gene, if 8 bees and 9 spiders attacked Stella, would you protect her?
looks like a good workout!

i would throw myself into the hive to save her
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1446 on: August 08, 2010, 05:47:06 PM »
Gene,
  Now Bees concern me and I do not want to get stung by one anymore but we cant kill them all especially honey bees we depend on these for pollination for flowers and such they are important to the food chain. So how do we balance the amount of bees we kill without effecting our food suppy and pollination for flowers and such for the other animals?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1447 on: August 08, 2010, 06:07:00 PM »
Gene,
  Now Bees concern me and I do not want to get stung by one anymore but we cant kill them all especially honey bees we depend on these for pollination for flowers and such they are important to the food chain. So how do we balance the amount of bees we kill without effecting our food suppy and pollination for flowers and such for the other animals?
i think we should ignore the honey and bumble bees and stay away from them-but kill the wasps and hornets and yellow jackets that try to sting us
i was washing my car today and some dumb yellow jacket was flying around my wash bucket cuz my car wash soap was orange yellow color
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: August 08, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »
i think we should ignore the honey and bumble bees and stay away from them-but kill the wasps and hornets and yellow jackets that try to sting us
i was washing my car today and some dumb yellow jacket was flying around my wash bucket cuz my car wash soap was orange yellow color
I feel the same way Gene wasps, hornets and yellow jackets have no purpose I carry a fly squatter in my car in case one gets in then I can quickly exterminate them you may want to get one and leave it in your car they are real cheap like 99 cents. That new car smell oh man is great I wish I had a new car just for the smell.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1449 on: August 08, 2010, 06:15:54 PM »
I feel the same way Gene wasps, hornets and yellow jackets have no purpose I carry a fly squatter in my car in case one gets in then I can quickly exterminate them you may want to get one and leave it in your car they are real cheap like 99 cents. That new car smell oh man is great I wish I had a new car just for the smell.
im gonna get a swatter-thank u for the tip

u should get a rental car for the new car smell
w