Author Topic: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?  (Read 290801 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?
« Reply #1525 on: August 12, 2010, 09:19:11 PM »
Gene have you made any pumpkin pudding lately? I remember it turned out pretty good  last you spoke about it.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #1526 on: August 13, 2010, 10:39:21 AM »
Gene, would you buy "Any" supplements from this guy?

:D
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1527 on: August 13, 2010, 01:11:06 PM »
Gene, i have been attacked numerous times by sharks and i will always go diving but this has me thinking....

Gene, What would you do if you fell asleep in your new car on Holmes Beach, Siesta Key or Longboat Key and woke up the next morning with water up to your chest and a shark was in the passenger seat what would you do" ?

Gene, what would you do if you saw a Mako, Blue, Tiger, White, Lemon, Bull, Hammerhead, Threasher, Blacktip, Whitetip,..etc??

Gene, if you saw someone getting attacked, do you think you could swim out there and fend off the shark and bring them back to shore?  8)

Gene, i would like to ask you what you would do if you ever got attacked and i hope that never happens but i realize that you could not answer that question untill if it happened.....stay away from the ocean Gene.  :)

Thanks Gene.  :)
D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #1528 on: August 13, 2010, 02:46:43 PM »
Gene, What would you do if you fell asleep in your new car on Holmes Beach, Siesta Key or Longboat Key and woke up the next morning with water up to your chest and a shark was in the passenger seat what would you do" ?

hahahahahahahahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahaha h

;D ;D ;D
S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1529 on: August 14, 2010, 05:26:23 PM »
Gene, do you think the USA will fall as did the Roman Empire to gluttony, adultery, greed and sloth?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1530 on: August 14, 2010, 11:00:43 PM »
Gene, are you looking forward to training on Monday?
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1531 on: August 15, 2010, 05:54:46 AM »

Gene, have you ever seen "Falling Down"?
yes i did
i felt bad for the old man at the golf course

Gene where would you go if a nuclear war broke out?  Say on TV you saw a emergency alert that a misslie was on its way and you had 10 minutes to run for cover.
i would prob just lay in my car turn the radio on and close my eyes

Gene, would you ever let Bob Chick into your Apartment or house?  :-\What if he gave you tips on No-Explode or Cell-Mass?  :)
the minute i saw him even on my street id call the cops on him

Gene,
 In reference to Doug's recent question rang a bell. I received some discount coupons via email from BSN, I wonder if Chick had them sent to me since I have been posting some that he doesnt support your's and my questions on Get Big? I can forward you them if you like.
i dont want them and i dont want anything to do w bob chick

Gene, if i threw a Football at you, would you catch it?

Gene, do you believe that i could take you in a race in the 40? I have torn both my ACL'S, and LCL'S too?.  :-\

Gene, what would you do if tons of O$U assholes came in and tried to beat me up? Would you help me fight the idiots?

id swat it away like the piece of shit fly it is

im not sure wed have to see when the time comes

id do my best to restore order and safety

Gene have you made any pumpkin pudding lately? I remember it turned out pretty good  last you spoke about it.
not lately cuz ive learned pumpkin has the tendency to cause breakouts

Gene, would you buy "Any" supplements from this guy?

:D
never in a million years

Gene, i have been attacked numerous times by sharks and i will always go diving but this has me thinking....

Gene, What would you do if you fell asleep in your new car on Holmes Beach, Siesta Key or Longboat Key and woke up the next morning with water up to your chest and a shark was in the passenger seat what would you do" ? ID TRY TO CHOKE THE SHARK OUT AND ESCAPE MY CAR-THATS 1 OF MY BIGGEST FEARS-DROWNING IN MY CAR

Gene, what would you do if you saw a Mako, Blue, Tiger, White, Lemon, Bull, Hammerhead, Threasher, Blacktip, Whitetip,..etc??HOPEFULLY BE FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM THEM TO JUST OBSERVE AND COMMENT ON THEM

Gene, if you saw someone getting attacked, do you think you could swim out there and fend off the shark and bring them back to shore?  8)ID DO WHAT I COULD IN THE SITUATION

Gene, i would like to ask you what you would do if you ever got attacked and i hope that never happens but i realize that you could not answer that question untill if it happened.....stay away from the ocean Gene.  :)ID ATTACK ITS EYES AND THROAT HARD

Gene, do you think the USA will fall as did the Roman Empire to gluttony, adultery, greed and sloth?
I THINK ITS POSSIBLE

Gene, are you looking forward to training on Monday?
I AM -EXCEPT IM PISSED BECAUSE I HAVE A PIMPLE ON MY LEFT CHEEK-I NEVER GET PIMPLES THERE AND HAVE BEEN PIMPLE FREE FOR MONTHS SO IM NOT SURE WHATS HAPPENING MY W FACE

w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1532 on: August 15, 2010, 07:35:19 AM »
I AM -EXCEPT IM PISSED BECAUSE I HAVE A PIMPLE ON MY LEFT CHEEK-I NEVER GET PIMPLES THERE AND HAVE BEEN PIMPLE FREE FOR MONTHS SO IM NOT SURE WHATS HAPPENING MY W FACE

It's the stress of answering stupid questions everyday, it happens to me when I have to work with morons too. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1533 on: August 15, 2010, 07:37:52 AM »
Hey Gene I'm taking off for a ride right now, but it's kind of chilly here in SoCal, 61 degrees, should I wear my hoodie or my thicker flannel jacket?

Hurry Gene, I'm leaving soon!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #1534 on: August 15, 2010, 08:28:59 AM »
Hey Gene I'm taking off for a ride right now, but it's kind of chilly here in SoCal, 61 degrees, should I wear my hoodie or my thicker flannel jacket?

Lmao at flannel jacket in only 61 degree weather. WIMP

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1535 on: August 15, 2010, 10:56:19 AM »

hoodie!!
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1536 on: August 15, 2010, 11:17:10 AM »
Gene, why did you feel bad for the guy at the Golf Course in "Falling Down"? I really felt that he had it coming to him.
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1537 on: August 15, 2010, 11:19:11 AM »
Gene, why did you feel bad for the guy at the Golf Course in "Falling Down"? I really felt that he had it coming to him.
i know but i just did
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1538 on: August 15, 2010, 11:48:56 AM »
It's the stress of answering stupid questions everyday, it happens to me when I have to work with morons too. :)

They are not stupid questions!!  >:(

X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1539 on: August 15, 2010, 02:24:16 PM »

OUTED for suggesting to Gene to many questions makes him breakout then asking a question.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1540 on: August 15, 2010, 02:30:42 PM »
OUTED for suggesting to Gene to many questions makes him breakout then asking a question.

Hey Gene, have you ever saw the movie, "Coneheads"? and if so, what did you think of the performances?

:)
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1541 on: August 15, 2010, 03:52:36 PM »
Hey Gene, have you ever saw the movie, "Coneheads"? and if so, what did you think of the performances?

i liked it a lot
my fav scenes were chris farley and the girl conehead eating subway sandwiches and the home movie scene w the kodocrome song
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1542 on: August 15, 2010, 03:56:53 PM »
i liked it a lot
my fav scenes were chris farley and the girl conehead eating subway sandwiches and the home movie scene w the kodocrome song

You mean this song??

D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1543 on: August 15, 2010, 03:58:36 PM »
no
its the scene where paul simon's kodocrome is playing and it shows old timmee home videos of thew coneheads with their baby
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1544 on: August 15, 2010, 04:04:30 PM »
no
its the scene where paul simon's kodocrome is playing and it shows old timmee home videos of thew coneheads with their baby

I know what you are talking about now.  :)

Gene, how much protein should i take into per day?

Gene, what would you say if i thought bout moving back to the place where i grew up and went back to Clemson?
D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1545 on: August 15, 2010, 04:13:38 PM »
hoodie!!
Too late Gene, I chose the hoodie anyway though, not cold enough to justify the big flannel.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1546 on: August 15, 2010, 04:15:00 PM »
I know what you are talking about now.  :)

Gene, how much protein should i take into per day?

Gene, what would you say if i thought bout moving back to the place where i grew up and went back to Clemson?
i think a manly sized portion per meal is good

no stay where u are dont move back

Too late Gene, I chose the hoodie anyway though, not cold enough to justify the big flannel.
ah
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1547 on: August 15, 2010, 04:17:35 PM »
Gene do you think Douglas is taking a shot at my head by asking those questions about the conehead movie?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1548 on: August 15, 2010, 04:19:07 PM »
Gene do you think Douglas is taking a shot at my head by asking those questions about the conehead movie?
uh oh i didnt even think of that

doug whats the deal?
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1549 on: August 15, 2010, 04:22:48 PM »
uh oh i didnt even think of that

doug whats the deal?

It was actually a Birthday salute to Chaos.  :)

I see that everyone calls him a Conehead and never payed any attention to that.  :)

It is kinda like, everyone wants me dead by a Shark Attack and i like playing with Chaos! Chaos know that "The Adonis" is like Towelie.  :D

Happy Birthday Chaos.  :)
D