Author Topic: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?  (Read 290806 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?
« Reply #1550 on: August 15, 2010, 04:53:21 PM »
Gene, what do you think of this woman??

:o
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1551 on: August 15, 2010, 05:26:24 PM »
Gene, what did you think about this film??

:)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1552 on: August 15, 2010, 06:23:55 PM »
Gene,
 As I understand you and SF1900 will be lifting tomorrow. Now will Calvin be lifting too? Could you give us a list of exercises that you anticipate that will be performed or will the decision be made after the arrival of SF1900? If so could you give us a update after the workout?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1553 on: August 15, 2010, 06:26:16 PM »
Gene,
 As I understand you and SF1900 will be lifting tomorrow. Now will Calvin be lifting too? Could you give us a list of exercises that you anticipate that will be performed or will the decision be made after the arrival of SF1900? If so could you give us a update after the workout?

I believe it will be a Back Workout..... :)
D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1554 on: August 15, 2010, 06:40:31 PM »
Gene,
SF better watch his step around Clavin, we all saw how the deal with Don went down. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1555 on: August 15, 2010, 06:46:12 PM »
SF better watch his step around Clavin, we all saw how the deal with Don went down. :o

Who is Don??  ??? ???
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1556 on: August 15, 2010, 06:53:18 PM »
X2 Once Clavin appeared Don went missing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1557 on: August 15, 2010, 07:26:29 PM »
I will not interfere with Calvins and Gene's relationship  :D :D
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1558 on: August 15, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »
I will not interfere with Calvins and Gene's relationship  :D :D
Good luck convincing Calvin of that. You got your life insurance paid up?

Hey Gene, I feel bad for short people sometimes cause I'm sure they got little weiners and women laugh at them when they pull their pants down, nobody wants to be laughed at for having a small weiner, I mean God already made them short, then he kicks them when they are down and gives them little weiners.

Should I feel sympathy for these short guys or should I laugh at them like God did?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1559 on: August 15, 2010, 07:39:32 PM »

Hey Gene, I feel bad for short people sometimes cause I'm sure they got little weiners and women laugh at them when they pull their pants down, nobody wants to be laughed at for having a small weiner, I mean God already made them short, then he kicks them when they are down and gives them little weiners.

Should I feel sympathy for these short guys or should I laugh at them like God did?

:D :D
X

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: August 16, 2010, 08:13:38 AM »
Gene, what are your thoughts on these draws?

D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1561 on: August 16, 2010, 09:45:51 AM »
Gene, what do you think of this woman??

:o
not my type

Gene, what did you think about this film??

if thats the original then i love it

Gene,
no clavin is not joining us-i think he works all day or something-i think were gonna do pullups tbars db rows pullovers and vbar pulldown
i will update you guys asap afterwards=STAND BY

Who is Don??  ??? ???
JUST A FRIEND

X2 Once Clavin appeared Don went missing.
we all have our non getbig friends no worries

only laugh at them if they have a napoleon complex

Gene, what are your thoughts on these draws?

they look cool

w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1562 on: August 16, 2010, 01:07:30 PM »
Gene, it was good training with you! I enjoyed it. You're in really good shape, and a strong dude. Hope you got a good workout in.

Gene, if doug steele worked out with us, but decided to throw a football at you, how would you respond?  :D
X

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1563 on: August 16, 2010, 01:16:17 PM »
Gene, did SF1900 ask questions the whole time you were lifting?  If so, did you have to close your eyes to finish your sets?

Gene, did SF1900 and you videotape each other shadowboxing between sets?  We know we can't cound on Clavin to do that >:(

Pffft!  Pffft!  Pfffft! :D
R

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1564 on: August 16, 2010, 01:21:17 PM »
Gene, it was good training with you! I enjoyed it. You're in really good shape, and a strong dude. Hope you got a good workout in.

Gene, if doug steele worked out with us, but decided to throw a football at you, how would you respond?  :D

The weird thing is, i would really do that.  :D
D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1565 on: August 16, 2010, 01:34:48 PM »

I know you would. A michigan football, right?  :D
X

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: August 16, 2010, 01:40:11 PM »
I know you would. A michigan football, right?  :D

Well, i keep those in cases but i have four or five that i have not takin out of the box yet.  :) I have two officials that MICHIGAN uses and i would pick one of those.  8) I would use the Clemson ones too.  ;)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: August 16, 2010, 01:56:17 PM »
Gene we would like details on the workout please. I was a little concerned that Don may have showed up and maybe it didnt take place as scheduled.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1568 on: August 16, 2010, 02:00:49 PM »
So, I walk into the locker room to throw water on my face. All of a sudden I hear someone say "excuse me, this is the womans locker room" I didnt process it. so, she screams louder "EXCUSE me, you're in the womans locker room" So, I turned around and saw 3 ladies standing there and looking at me. I was like "Oh, im sorry, I didn't have my glasses ::pulled glasses out of pocket to show them:: on, and walked into the wrong locker room. Sorry" I then quickly walked out of the locker room  :D :D
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1569 on: August 16, 2010, 03:14:20 PM »
So, I walk into the locker room to throw water on my face. All of a sudden I hear someone say "excuse me, this is the womans locker room" I didnt process it. so, she screams louder "EXCUSE me, you're in the womans locker room" So, I turned around and saw 3 ladies standing there and looking at me. I was like "Oh, im sorry, I didn't have my glasses ::pulled glasses out of pocket to show them:: on, and walked into the wrong locker room. Sorry" I then quickly walked out of the locker room  :D :D
You are lucky man you didnt get attacked. So where was Gene?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1570 on: August 16, 2010, 03:16:06 PM »
You are lucky man you didnt get attacked. So where was Gene?

Gene decided to do some bis after back, so he was near the dumbbells.  I always do arms on a separate day.
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1571 on: August 16, 2010, 03:19:14 PM »
Gene decided to do some bis after back, so he was near the dumbbells.  I always do arms on a separate day.
Gene sounds like a machine no stopping him. ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1572 on: August 16, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »
Gene sounds like a machine no stopping him. ;D

You can't hold Gene down!! NO ONE CAN!!!  :D
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1573 on: August 16, 2010, 04:18:24 PM »
Gene is reference to SF1900's previous post is one of the driving factors in your workout intensity and being able to extend limits a hatred for Bob Chick?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1574 on: August 16, 2010, 05:43:05 PM »

great training w/ you as well! i was relieved u did not cut my throat in the parking lot after like i worried about-i look 4ward to monday

if doug worked out with us there would be no time for a stupid football to even be in the same area so it wouldnt be an issue

Gene, did SF1900 ask questions the whole time you were lifting?  If so, did you have to close your eyes to finish your sets?

Gene, did SF1900 and you videotape each other shadowboxing between sets?  We know we can't cound on Clavin to do that >:(

Pffft!  Pffft!  Pfffft! :D
we chatted about life, about getbig, and about cool stuff-it was fun espeically because old geezer calvin wasnt there to booze it up

ughhh u dont actually really like football do u...why???

Gene we would like details on the workout please. I was a little concerned that Don may have showed up and maybe it didnt take place as scheduled.
no that dumb loser don was not there to wreck things w/ my new getbig lifting friend

well i tried to get there early so i could observe SF1900 arriving to make sure he wasnt gonna murder me...and we soon met up by the seated calf-he was sitting on it so i wasnt sure if he finished using it or if he was just sitting on it...so we introced ourslves and then got to work...we began w/ pullups...then did tbar rows and i tried using 25 lb plates on it and i liked it...he drank a lot of water and had huge shoulders-i thought he had shoulder pads on!!! then we did some db rows, vbar pulldowns, and face pulls...then i did biceps and he went off to the bathroom and had an adventure in there...so then i finshed up and we went outside and i showed him my car-i was worried he would try to sit in it cuz he was all sweaty but luckily he didnt...then we talked about protein powder and he had to go home-i think the sunlight made the pimple on my cheek redder so he was grosses out-i got sad after because i wondered if we should have gone out to eat after-i was thinking to ask him about monday going out to eat but i dont think my cheat day will fall on monday next week so well see
we are set to lift monday-hello new friendship goodbye boozy clavin

this is true-u should have let me know i would have help u

Gene is reference to SF1900's previous post is one of the driving factors in your workout intensity and being able to extend limits a hatred for Bob Chick?
no the gym is my only escape from dumb head bob
w