Author Topic: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?  (Read 290801 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?
« Reply #1575 on: August 16, 2010, 06:12:26 PM »
hello new friendship goodbye boozy clavin

Oh, this doesn't look good............... :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1576 on: August 16, 2010, 10:56:52 PM »
 Well sounds like a productive lifting session Gene. I wasnt worried too much about SF1900 murdering you he always seems as a good guy. My concern was that maybe Don and Clavin would show up and out of jealousy start a fight with SF1900 and maybe all 3 landing on your card hood causing damage. I didnt want to cause concern or worry before the workout as to fragment your focus on the workout. Yea I heard SF1900 had some wide shoulders I think they are real I dont think Doug sent him any Michigan football shoulder pads before the workout.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1577 on: August 17, 2010, 06:33:28 AM »
Well sounds like a productive lifting session Gene. I wasnt worried too much about SF1900 murdering you he always seems as a good guy. My concern was that maybe Don and Clavin would show up and out of jealousy start a fight with SF1900 and maybe all 3 landing on your card hood causing damage. I didnt want to cause concern or worry before the workout as to fragment your focus on the workout. Yea I heard SF1900 had some wide shoulders I think they are real I dont think Doug sent him any Michigan football shoulder pads before the workout.
don isnt an issue anymore
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1578 on: August 17, 2010, 07:51:41 AM »
i showed him my car-i was worried he would try to sit in it cuz he was all sweaty but luckily he didnt...then we talked about protein powder and he had to go home-i think the sunlight made the pimple on my cheek redder so he was grosses out-

;D ;D ;D ;D

. My concern was that maybe Don and Clavin would show up and out of jealousy start a fight .

;D
R

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1579 on: August 17, 2010, 10:55:56 AM »
Gene, although you have told me to write poetry for Newmom, I can't do it. I am bad at writing poetry. Any other ways to get Newmom to love me?

Gene, do you think it would be cool if me, you, doug steele, chaos, stella, mr nobody and newmom all had one big training session?

Gene, would you ever watch a Sunday football game with doug steele?

Gene, do you drink chocolate milk? I do. It is good  :D

Gene, do you incorporate any yogurt or cottage cheese into your diet?

Gene, I know you told me that you really don't eat red meat any more. Would you ever consider eating red meat at least 1x a week?

Gene, what is your favorite type of fish? and why?

Gene, if you met chaos, would you ask him to show you how to flip a tire?

Gene, do you like snapple ice tea? I do. It is good.  :D

Gene, why do you think doug steele likes sharks so much?

Thanks Gene.  :D
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1580 on: August 17, 2010, 11:57:16 AM »
 Gene in reference to SF1900's question below. This looks like a great idea! Only thing is can we have clear precise signs on the women's and mens bathrooms/locker rooms? I wouldnt want to walk in on Stella and Newmom naked those two would probably try and beat me up or something and through me the sauna and turn up the heat.

Gene, do you think it would be cool if me, you, doug steele, chaos, stella, mr nobody and newmom all had one big training session?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #1581 on: August 17, 2010, 02:06:58 PM »

Gene, would you and the rest of the gang fly down here to Florida, Greenville, S.C. or Atlanta to trin with me.  :) We could have a Getbig training session. I was thinking that we could have some Cheesecake after and play some Football too.  :)
D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1582 on: August 17, 2010, 02:15:21 PM »
Gene, would you and the rest of the gang fly down here to Florida, Greenville, S.C. or Atlanta to trin with me.  :) We could have a Getbig training session. I was thinking that we could have some Cheesecake after and play some Football too:)

lolol.  ;D
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1583 on: August 17, 2010, 03:13:57 PM »
Gene, although you have told me to write poetry for Newmom, I can't do it. I am bad at writing poetry. Any other ways to get Newmom to love me?POETRY IS THE ONLY WAY I THINK

I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT-STELLA COULD BAKE BROWNIES FOR US
Gene, would you ever watch a Sunday football game with doug steele?ID MEET WITH AFTER THE GAME TO EAT FOOD

Gene, do you drink chocolate milk? I do. It is good  :D NO TOO MUCH MILK MAKES ME BREAK OUT

Gene, do you incorporate any yogurt or cottage cheese into your diet?JUST FULL FAT GREEK YOGURT ON MY CHEAT DAY

Gene, I know you told me that you really don't eat red meat any more. Would you ever consider eating red meat at least 1x a week?IM NOT SURE-MMAYBE ONLY IF IT WAS REALLY AMAZING GOOD

Gene, what is your favorite type of fish? and why?SALMON AND KIPPERED HERRING-TASTES RICH AND KEEPS THE SKIN CLEAR

Gene, if you met chaos, would you ask him to show you how to flip a tire?I WOULD ASK HIM TO CRITIQUE MY FORM

Gene, do you like snapple ice tea? I do. It is good.  :D NO I ONLY DRINK WATER

Gene, why do you think doug steele likes sharks so much?THATS JUST THE WAY SOME ARE

Thanks Gene.  :D

Gene in reference to SF1900's question below. This looks like a great idea! Only thing is can we have clear precise signs on the women's and mens bathrooms/locker rooms? I wouldnt want to walk in on Stella and Newmom naked those two would probably try and beat me up or something and through me the sauna and turn up the heat.

BEING LOCKED IN A SAUNA IS ONE OF MY FEARS ACTUALLY...EVEN THOUGH THE SIGNS ARE LARGE AT MY GYM WHERE SF HAD HIS MISHAP, WE COULD HANG REALLY BIG SIGNS UP

Gene, would you and the rest of the gang fly down here to Florida, Greenville, S.C. or Atlanta to trin with me.  :) We could have a Getbig training session. I was thinking that we could have some Cheesecake after and play some Football too.  :)
IF WE EVER DID ARRANGE SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO FLY DOWN TO TRAIN
WHILE U GUYS PLAY FOOTBALL ILL POST THE EVENTS ON GETBIG
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1584 on: August 17, 2010, 04:24:05 PM »
Gene, do you think Goodrum will ever be in good shape for competitive bodybuilding?  :D
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1585 on: August 17, 2010, 04:31:11 PM »
Gene, do you think Goodrum will ever be in good shape for competitive bodybuilding?  :D
yes eventually
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: August 17, 2010, 05:16:27 PM »
yes eventually
Gene I think you may be getting a bit overlyoptomistic here. I know you're happy you replaced that drunkard clavinh with sf1900, but let's not get carried away.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1587 on: August 17, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »
Gene, Charmin double ply extra soft or wet wipes?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1588 on: August 17, 2010, 05:44:54 PM »
Gene, Charmin double ply extra soft or wet wipes?
i use a really cheap tp im not sure what kind-its very thin, kinda soft,and the rolls are soft

i mostly use the tp at work and its very soft-but at night time or morning i just let the shower clean me
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1589 on: August 17, 2010, 06:30:00 PM »
Gene, i am thinking about a Movie tonight and do you have any suggestions?  :)

Thanks Gene

:)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1590 on: August 17, 2010, 07:18:22 PM »
i use a really cheap tp im not sure what kind-its very thin, kinda soft,and the rolls are soft

i mostly use the tp at work and its very soft-but at night time or morning i just let the shower clean me
Gene, Scott tp is best I have found a little more costly but last 3 times as long so you come out cheaper in the long run. What do you think have you tried it before? I discovered this after many years of testing.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1591 on: August 18, 2010, 02:57:37 PM »
Gene, when i have to go to FUCKIN OHIO and OHIO is the biggest shit whole in the entire fucking world!! Should i blasts this song at every OHIO BASTARD??

:D

THEY ALL THE SAME IN FUCKIN NASTY OHIO!!

Thanks Gene.  :)
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1592 on: August 18, 2010, 04:55:51 PM »
Gene, which movie should i watch tonight?

Which one looks like a good one Gene?
D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1593 on: August 18, 2010, 10:21:03 PM »
Gene, is this a good physique?

X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: August 19, 2010, 05:13:00 AM »
Gene, i am thinking about a Movie tonight and do you have any suggestions?  :)

Thanks Gene

the expendables or inception

Gene, Scott tp is best I have found a little more costly but last 3 times as long so you come out cheaper in the long run. What do you think have you tried it before? I discovered this after many years of testing.
ill check it out-i forget what kind i have-the rolls are very small and not a lot of tp on it

Gene, when i have to go to FUCKIN OHIO and OHIO is the biggest shit whole in the entire fucking world!! Should i blasts this song at every OHIO BASTARD??

THEY ALL THE SAME IN FUCKIN NASTY OHIO!!

blast away and dont go to ohio doug-go where u are happy

Gene, which movie should i watch tonight?

Which one looks like a good one Gene?
both are classics-but id pick running man-the cockraoch scene in creepshow freaks me out

Gene, is this a good physique?

its good, not great
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: August 19, 2010, 07:45:34 AM »
Thanks Gene.  :) The Cockroach scene is very disturbing to me too.  :-\
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1596 on: August 19, 2010, 08:05:51 AM »
Gene,
 I used to live in the country near the woods. One day when I opened my door a chipmunk ran into my house. He ran under my couch so I got my broom out and a blanket intending to flush him out then throw the blanket on him, when I flushed him out he was so fast that I missed him with the blanket. I chased him down the hallway and he into the bathroom. I went in shut the door and emptied my small trash can and caught him in the tub and then capped the can with a piece of carboard then let him outside. A scary event being maybe it could of had rabies. How would you of handled this kind of situation? I dont think I did a good job.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: August 19, 2010, 08:07:35 AM »
Which one do you think is good for tonight?

D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1598 on: August 19, 2010, 04:53:15 PM »
Gene what do you think of the Salmonella egg contamination? I probably wont eat eggs for awhile, Bob Chick says they are ok his egg whites arent effected. I never take his advice, I dont want to end up sick.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: August 19, 2010, 05:10:19 PM »
Gene what do you think of the Salmonella egg contamination? I probably wont eat eggs for awhile, Bob Chick says they are ok his egg whites arent effected. I never take his advice, I dont want to end up sick. Dead

D