Author Topic: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?  (Read 290801 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?
« Reply #1825 on: September 02, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »
Gene, I was on the BSN site today and need more info on some of their products should I ask Bob Chick or maybe try and contact the company direct?
I tried to contact BSN and I never got a response.......just like asking Chick a question.

Mr N if I were you I'd steer clear of any company that won't respond to your emails in regards to their products.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1826 on: September 02, 2010, 07:49:24 PM »
I tried to contact BSN and I never got a response.......just like asking Chick a question.

Mr N if I were you I'd steer clear of any company that won't respond to your emails in regards to their products.
Hell seems no use in trying. I guess I'll go elsewhere.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #1827 on: September 02, 2010, 08:00:12 PM »
Gene, i am having Protein Farts really bad and it is sneaking into both of my cars.... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Gene, what do you suggest for this problem??
D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1828 on: September 03, 2010, 07:54:16 AM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: September 03, 2010, 12:29:59 PM »
Gene, i had a Leg Day today and i can barely walk up the steps, has this ever happened to you??

Thanks Gene.  :)
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1830 on: September 03, 2010, 12:39:30 PM »
Gene, would you like me to buy you one of these?? http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHIGAN-WOLVERINES-Riddell-REVOLUTION-Authentic-Helmet-/300454434296?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item45f47ad5f8

There are four available! I can get you one, Mr. Nobody, SF1900 and Chaos one. I would get CalvinH one too but we cannot have him on the field playing "Boozy".  :D :D :D

C'mon Gene..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  :o :o :o :o :o
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1831 on: September 03, 2010, 01:59:32 PM »
Gene, would you like me to buy you one of these?? http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHIGAN-WOLVERINES-Riddell-REVOLUTION-Authentic-Helmet-/300454434296?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item45f47ad5f8

There are four available! I can get you one, Mr. Nobody, SF1900 and Chaos one. I would get CalvinH one too but we cannot have him on the field playing "Boozy".  :D :D :D

Well yea I like Michigan Football get me one Doug, SF1900 already has shoulder pads so a helment would be a good addition. Maybe we can get Gene to try one as well. On Chaos he will need a special made helment he probably wont be able to get the chin strap buckled on a standard size.  8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1832 on: September 03, 2010, 05:16:45 PM »
Well yea I like Michigan Football get me one Doug, SF1900 already has shoulder pads so a helment would be a good addition. Maybe we can get Gene to try one as well. On Chaos he will need a special made helment he probably wont be able to get the chin strap buckled on a standard size8)

Gene is not going to like that statment  :o :o He said this is a "Chaos" friendly thread  :D :D
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1833 on: September 03, 2010, 06:45:53 PM »
Gene, say you had a "live in girlfriend" and all she did was chatter about nonsense all day and night and didnt really help out with money or cleaning basically just a sexual relationship but really getting on your nerves what would you do cut her loose or let her stay?

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #1834 on: September 03, 2010, 06:56:53 PM »
Gene, say you had a "live in girlfriend" and all she did was chatter about nonsense all day and night and didnt really help out with money or cleaning basically just a sexual relationship but really getting on your nerves what would you do cut her loose or let her stay?

Thats all you do around here. You are everyone's bitch and annoying.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1835 on: September 03, 2010, 07:03:36 PM »
Thats all you do around here. You are everyone's bitch and annoying.
Dude quit chasing me on every thread. Now there is a nice bridge in San Fran that often people jump sometimes they kill thmselves sometimes they are in wheelchairs the rest of their lives why dont you try it.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #1836 on: September 03, 2010, 07:09:13 PM »
Dude quit chasing me on every thread. Now there is a nice bridge in San Fran that often people jump sometimes they kill thmselves sometimes they are in wheelchairs the rest of their lives why dont you try it.

How about you come and let me push you off faget. You are nothing but a sad little kiss ass bitch. You would get your ass kicked. Fuck off already loser.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1837 on: September 03, 2010, 07:15:26 PM »
Gene, i am having Protein Farts really bad and it is sneaking into both of my cars.... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Gene, what do you suggest for this problem??
u might be eating too much protein for your body to handle...cut back a bit..and if youre taking rtds stop it

Gene, i had a Leg Day today and i can barely walk up the steps, has this ever happened to you??

Thanks Gene.  :)
every leg day

dont waste your money

let her stay but spend the majority of the time somehwere else
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1838 on: September 03, 2010, 07:16:08 PM »
my left bicep may be torn or really bad hurt

no upper body work this week
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: September 03, 2010, 07:20:54 PM »

How did you do this Gene?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1840 on: September 03, 2010, 07:37:05 PM »
How did you do this Gene?
i was helping a new student spar in the ring and as i did a hook to him he turned into me hyperextending my left arm quickly and hard...it hurt and got real tight and the bicep looks a bit higher on my arm...right by my elbow joint where the tendon attaches feeels kinda soft...today i noticed bruising on the right side of my forearm...its semi tight but doesnt hurt-it only feels really tight...the bicep just feels real weak
i went to see a p.t. today and she did a thorough exam and i was able to do all the bodyweight strength tests but she was concerend cuz it was so swollen...she did the ultrasound and ive been icing it all day

i honestly dont think its torn...but im gonna rest it all week...im only gonna do light cardio walking on treadmill for blood flow in body...and calves, abs, and legs...and possibly train my right side of my body-i read somehwere once that people who trained their non injured side were able to maintain size in the injured size
i think im also gonna get some beverly international amino tabs to take throughtout the day to protect the muslces
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1841 on: September 03, 2010, 07:42:46 PM »

Gene, on a serious note, give it 2-4 weeks to heal up but see a DR. if it is still in pain.  :-\ :-\
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1842 on: September 03, 2010, 07:44:07 PM »
Gene, on a serious note, give it 2-4 weeks to heal up but see a DR. if it is still in pain.  :-\ :-\
thanks doug
im gonna see how the pain is this weekend...it feels better today...so well see
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1843 on: September 03, 2010, 07:56:42 PM »
i was helping a new student spar in the ring and as i did a hook to him he turned into me hyperextending my left arm quickly and hard...it hurt and got real tight and the bicep looks a bit higher on my arm...right by my elbow joint where the tendon attaches feeels kinda soft...today i noticed bruising on the right side of my forearm...its semi tight but doesnt hurt-it only feels really tight...the bicep just feels real weak
i went to see a p.t. today and she did a thorough exam and i was able to do all the bodyweight strength tests but she was concerend cuz it was so swollen...she did the ultrasound and ive been icing it all day

i honestly dont think its torn...but im gonna rest it all week...im only gonna do light cardio walking on treadmill for blood flow in body...and calves, abs, and legs...and possibly train my right side of my body-i read somehwere once that people who trained their non injured side were able to maintain size in the injured size
i think im also gonna get some beverly international amino tabs to take throughtout the day to protect the muslces
Sounds as if you may stretched the bicep tendon in the left arm with the hyperextension. With a torn bicep you will know quickly it will roll up. Rest, Ice, Ibuprofen and extra vit-c are keys. I never heard of working the non injured side maintaining the injured side. How long you been sparring?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1844 on: September 03, 2010, 07:58:24 PM »
Bummer about your arm, Gene. Let me know how things turn out.
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1845 on: September 04, 2010, 07:12:59 AM »
Sounds as if you may stretched the bicep tendon in the left arm with the hyperextension. With a torn bicep you will know quickly it will roll up. Rest, Ice, Ibuprofen and extra vit-c are keys. I never heard of working the non injured side maintaining the injured side. How long you been sparring?
theres no pain today...and it looks a tiny bit better...no no bruising either...theres just swelling at the base of the bicep

ive been sparring since i was 6

Bummer about your arm, Gene. Let me know how things turn out.
thanks...its better today-i dont think its torn
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1846 on: September 04, 2010, 07:24:46 AM »
If that rookie tore your biceps Gene, are you going to wait for him outside by the bike rack and beat the shit out of him?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1847 on: September 04, 2010, 07:28:55 AM »
If that rookie tore your biceps Gene, are you going to wait for him outside by the bike rack and beat the shit out of him?
i beat the shit out of him in the ring after it happened
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1848 on: September 04, 2010, 07:36:00 AM »
i beat the shit out of him in the ring after it happened
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1849 on: September 04, 2010, 07:45:47 AM »
;D
All the way good job Gene  ;D. Good to hear you arm is recovering.