Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738788 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3675 on: January 02, 2021, 06:33:50 PM »
Everything open down there now?

Everything except movie theaters.  Bars, night clubs, bathhouses/swingers clubs, gyms, etc...    the movie theaters are the only businesses that are not open. 

Which is a good thing depending on your views. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3676 on: January 02, 2021, 06:38:23 PM »
Seek help.   Honestly.  Your posts are an embarrassment and mockery to reality.  New York and California are liberal communist hell holes and idiots like yourself try to justify it.  In my romper room liberal vagina state we did every bs w masks and lock downs and didn’t do dick.   Cuomo killed over 7000 I. Nursing homes and liberal vaginas love him.  In Florida , despite a bigger population that never happened.

Keep silver lining and rim jobbing liberal policies.   It’s hilarious.   Actually pathetic at your age you are still so clueless and out of touch.
;D  Don't waste your time.

It is clear that you cannot reason with the truly mentally ill.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3677 on: January 02, 2021, 06:49:13 PM »
Ridiculous.   Florida is destroying my communist State of NY and most others and is open.   Liberal faggets like cuomo Neusome Lamont et al have been a complete disaster and failure.   No one is moving to liberal he’ll holes.  People are fleeing for their lives to Florida and republican states.

It's a mixed reaction to be honest.  On one hand, you have everything open down here because there is no way that people can survive otherwise.  The state ran out of unemployment funds back in June/July.  It was September when the governor finally admitted on tv that the reason people were not getting UE benefits is because the state was out of money and although he could request UE benefits to be paid through federal funds, he was not going to do so.  Even when people did get UE, the max was $275 a week.  This is primarily a retirement/resort town.  So the bulk of young employees is in the service industry and was not getting the max $275 anyway when they were getting anything.  My buddy owns two bars and the lowest paid bartenders he had on the slowest nights (Monday and Tuesday) were still bringing in over $350 per night.  Weekends, even with more bartenders on duty, each one was making over $1000 per night.  But their UE benefits was based on the $6 per hour service minimum they were paid, so their UE checks was only $180 every week.

I have no idea how many of the bars and restaurants in NYC are going to survive when the eviction protection runs out.  They are sitting there closed or scratching to get by.  You have the "outdoor dining" restriction which is nothing more than an enclosure that is outside.  You can't eat inside the restaurant, but if they construct a flimsy box enclosure outside, you can dine there.  Still four walls and a roof.  Even down here, the bars and restaurants are not making their normal amounts each month.  Unless the gov't comes around and gives these businesses some kind of loan or relief later on, the city is going to be a ghost town.  The PPP isn't cutting it either because they are not paying enough to cover the rent and crap that isn't getting paid.  While I haven't seen anything in the news about the gov't helping landlords recover rent or the tenants getting financial help or relief, one can only hope so.

I did see however that there was a clause where if you owed your landlord rent for living there (non business) and couldn't pay, and moved away to another rental or was evicted, it went on your record and you could not rent anything until the balance you owed was paid.  Kind of fucked.  I guess this is why most people moving out of town are going to stay with their parents.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3678 on: January 02, 2021, 09:20:37 PM »
It's a mixed reaction to be honest.  On one hand, you have everything open down here because there is no way that people can survive otherwise.  The state ran out of unemployment funds back in June/July.  It was September when the governor finally admitted on tv that the reason people were not getting UE benefits is because the state was out of money and although he could request UE benefits to be paid through federal funds, he was not going to do so.  Even when people did get UE, the max was $275 a week.  This is primarily a retirement/resort town.  So the bulk of young employees is in the service industry and was not getting the max $275 anyway when they were getting anything.  My buddy owns two bars and the lowest paid bartenders he had on the slowest nights (Monday and Tuesday) were still bringing in over $350 per night.  Weekends, even with more bartenders on duty, each one was making over $1000 per night.  But their UE benefits was based on the $6 per hour service minimum they were paid, so their UE checks was only $180 every week.

I have no idea how many of the bars and restaurants in NYC are going to survive when the eviction protection runs out.  They are sitting there closed or scratching to get by.  You have the "outdoor dining" restriction which is nothing more than an enclosure that is outside.  You can't eat inside the restaurant, but if they construct a flimsy box enclosure outside, you can dine there.  Still four walls and a roof.  Even down here, the bars and restaurants are not making their normal amounts each month.  Unless the gov't comes around and gives these businesses some kind of loan or relief later on, the city is going to be a ghost town.  The PPP isn't cutting it either because they are not paying enough to cover the rent and crap that isn't getting paid.  While I haven't seen anything in the news about the gov't helping landlords recover rent or the tenants getting financial help or relief, one can only hope so.

I did see however that there was a clause where if you owed your landlord rent for living there (non business) and couldn't pay, and moved away to another rental or was evicted, it went on your record and you could not rent anything until the balance you owed was paid.  Kind of fucked.  I guess this is why most people moving out of town are going to stay with their parents.
I see you're not completely retarded.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3679 on: January 03, 2021, 07:36:23 AM »
I see you're not completely retarded.

You are just having a moment of clarity in your usual Fog O' Stupidity.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3680 on: January 03, 2021, 07:59:38 AM »
Everything except movie theaters.  Bars, night clubs, bathhouses/swingers clubs, gyms, etc...    the movie theaters are the only businesses that are not open. 

Which is a good thing depending on your views.

Eh, I think movie theater days were numbered anyway, given the tech now.

I expected their numbers to shrink anyway, followed by a resurgence in later years where people miss the communal aspect of watching a show in a large group.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3681 on: January 03, 2021, 08:26:54 AM »
So in essence Florida had a smarter approach than NY and NJ and CA

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3682 on: January 03, 2021, 08:27:59 AM »
So in essence Florida had a smarter approach than NY and NJ and CA

Uhhh.... dude have you seen our numbers?  And remember, Little Trump stopped hospitals and testing sites from reporting numbers months ago.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3683 on: January 03, 2021, 08:32:31 AM »
Uhhh.... dude have you seen our numbers?  And remember, Little Trump stopped hospitals and testing sites from reporting numbers months ago.

Yes - have you seen ours ?  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3684 on: January 03, 2021, 09:11:15 AM »

Yes - have you seen ours ?  ;)

Man, you really can't compare.  We are prevented from reporting and knowing our numbers... then you snowbirds come down here and take this shit back with you.  Your state is trying to reduce the numbers.  Our state?  Well.....   I got this yesterday from a local night club...

https://www.facebook.com/1095180135/videos/10218562924279738/

If that doesn't work it's basically a crowd of young out of towners partying like idiots.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3685 on: January 03, 2021, 10:02:30 AM »
You are just having a moment of clarity in your usual Fog O' Stupidity.
Or maybe it was you? I see you're back to your regular stupidity...must have drank some more kool-aid.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3686 on: January 03, 2021, 10:47:53 AM »
Or maybe it was you? I see you're back to your regular stupidity...must have drank some more kool-aid.

Naw, it's you.  Try some Midol.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3687 on: January 03, 2021, 04:01:17 PM »
Seek help.   Honestly.  Your posts are an embarrassment and mockery to reality.  New York and California are liberal communist hell holes and idiots like yourself try to justify it.  In my romper room liberal vagina state we did every bs w masks and lock downs and didn’t do dick.   Cuomo killed over 7000 I. Nursing homes and liberal vaginas love him.  In Florida , despite a bigger population that never happened.

Keep silver lining and rim jobbing liberal policies.   It’s hilarious.   Actually pathetic at your age you are still so clueless and out of touch.

Yeah right. I'm old, clueless and out of touch. What's your excuse? Is it your anger that warps your views?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3688 on: January 03, 2021, 04:08:20 PM »
Yeah right. I'm old, clueless and out of touch. What's your excuse? Is it your anger that warps your views?

Not at all.   You are elderly and still clueless and beyond help.   Liberal states did far worse w COVID than others.  NY and CA are both a train wreck and disaster and people are fleeing.   Where are they fleeing - TX and FL. 

Liberal equals failure and it’s hilarious at your age you still hold on to these absurd and ridiculous beliefs. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3689 on: January 03, 2021, 04:41:23 PM »
Not at all.   You are elderly and still clueless and beyond help.   Liberal states did far worse w COVID than others.  NY and CA are both a train wreck and disaster and people are fleeing.   Where are they fleeing - TX and FL. 

Liberal equals failure and it’s hilarious at your age you still hold on to these absurd and ridiculous beliefs.

This is your opinion. You are entitled to it, but that doesn't change the fact that it is just an opinion. Apparently, anyone who disagrees with it is clueless and beyond help.

By worse, I assume you mean more cases and thus more deaths. Liberal states generally have larger populations than many of the more conservative ones. It's simple math. Over 18 million cases have been reported across the United States, with the states of California, Texas, Florida, and Illinois and New York reporting the highest numbers.

These are the same states with the largest populations:

California (Population: 39,747,267)
Texas (Population: 29,087,070)
Florida (Population: 21,646,155)
New York (Population: 19,491,339)
Pennsylvania (Population: 12,813,969)
Illinois (Population: 12,700,381)

Many of these states also have the biggest cities.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3690 on: January 03, 2021, 04:45:47 PM »

No it’s a fact.    More people are fleeing liberal hellscapes and disasters than anywhere else.   Your failed and romper room Mickey Mouse belief system is a failure.   I can’t possibly imagine being so old and going to the grave and still so dumb and clueless.    People are em mass fleeing liberal states for places like Texas and Florida.   

This is your opinion. You are entitled to it, but that doesn't change the fact that it is just an opinion. Apparently, anyone who disagrees with it is clueless and beyond help.

By worse, I assume you mean more cases and thus more deaths. Liberal states generally have larger populations than many of the more conservative ones. It's simple math. Over 18 million cases have been reported across the United States, with the states of California, Texas, Florida, and Illinois and New York reporting the highest numbers.

These are the same states with the largest populations:

California (Population: 39,747,267)
Texas (Population: 29,087,070)
Florida (Population: 21,646,155)
New York (Population: 19,491,339)
Pennsylvania (Population: 12,813,969)
Illinois (Population: 12,700,381)

Many of these states also have the biggest cities.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3691 on: January 03, 2021, 04:50:32 PM »
No it’s a fact.    More people are fleeing liberal hellscapes and disasters than anywhere else.   Your failed and romper room Mickey Mouse belief system is a failure.   I can’t possibly imagine being so old and going to the grave and still so dumb and clueless.    People are em mass fleeing liberal states for places like Texas and Florida.

Hey numb skull I was referring to the part of your reply which I bolded for you, so you wouldn't get confused....apparently that didn't work, because you didn't catch it.  Maybe this will help.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3692 on: January 03, 2021, 05:07:40 PM »
Hey numb skull I was referring to the part of your reply which I bolded for you, so you wouldn't get confused....apparently that didn't work, because you didn't catch it.  Maybe this will help.

Liberal Mickey Mouse circuses like NY and Cali did all the mask and lockdown mambi Pamby bs and it did zero.    Places like Florida and Texas and other red states are doing way better.   The liberal approach failed everywhere it was tried. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3693 on: January 03, 2021, 05:20:42 PM »
So is the SC done with all Trump and Giuliani's law suits?

Does the SC have to rule on anything or is that it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3694 on: January 03, 2021, 06:13:50 PM »

Nobody is really fleeing here.  Did you forget all the records we set this past summer?  The records now are not accurate as Desantis has forbidden the reporting of testing results.  He just had a lady's house raided for doing so.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3695 on: January 03, 2021, 06:24:17 PM »
So is the SC done with all Trump and Giuliani's law suits?

Does the SC have to rule on anything or is that it?

Last I heard it was 60 total loses to 1 minor win countrywide. "Never give in," Winston Churchill. "Winners never quit," Vince Lombardi.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3696 on: January 04, 2021, 08:11:41 AM »
Last I heard it was 60 total loses to 1 minor win countrywide. "Never give in," Winston Churchill. "Winners never quit," Vince Lombardi.

He lost the election in a landslide.
He lost the court cases in a landslide as well.

Anyone trying to argue otherwise about Biden winning at this point is beyond stupid. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3697 on: January 04, 2021, 11:07:05 PM »
Liberal Mickey Mouse circuses like NY and Cali did all the mask and lockdown mambi Pamby bs and it did zero.    Places like Florida and Texas and other red states are doing way better.   The liberal approach failed everywhere it was tried.

True story.  Florida has stayed open, California and New York have not.  It's a no brainer. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3698 on: January 05, 2021, 04:49:43 PM »
He lost the election in a landslide.
He lost the court cases in a landslide as well.

Anyone trying to argue otherwise about Biden winning at this point is beyond stupid.

That's an insult to many Getbiggers.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3699 on: January 05, 2021, 04:54:15 PM »
That's an insult to most Getbiggers.

fixed