Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337868 times)

whitewidow

Re: ikportent request to cult members
« Reply #2225 on: January 18, 2012, 07:46:00 PM »
Take it easy, dont get mad because I yelled at you for naming sources. If anybody has asks for gear I refer them to a open source board. thats all. Gh15 you do the same thing you give people refrrals and have been since you joined.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2226 on: January 18, 2012, 07:48:23 PM »
Take it easy, dont get mad because I yelled at you for naming sources. If anybody has asks for gear I refer them to a open source board. thats all. Gh15 you do the same thing you give people refrrals and have been since you joined.

i have pms that prove otherwise. not from you

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2227 on: January 18, 2012, 07:50:15 PM »
"dr cnimp .. jtsunami and the other annonymous fella: 3 of the biggest retards here  :D

hey handsome, add yourself to that list while your at it  :D
TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #2228 on: January 18, 2012, 07:51:55 PM »
you are the one making money off the board by training members for money. this wouldnt fly on other boards. I am pissed I got so many PM's from guys who said they got bunk kigtropin and only ordered it because you said it was better than humatrope. people listen to what you say and they got screwed because of it. I wouldn't try to make any trouble we all use the same guys. so just chill. dont take things on getbig so personal.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2229 on: January 18, 2012, 07:52:08 PM »
OLM is garbage

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2230 on: January 18, 2012, 07:53:08 PM »

gh15 is too full of himself to see what he actually does, he is a rep for a source for a while then turns on them and goes to another source to rep for, what is his rate to rep for a source, who knows?  He is on some sources or products back every month, different product, gh15 should call out himself.

TEAM Nasser

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: competition
« Reply #2231 on: January 18, 2012, 07:53:39 PM »
"I inject my body full of shit that an anonymous gimmick on the Internet tells me to."

Did I win?

Too wordy?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2232 on: January 18, 2012, 07:54:30 PM »
you are the one making money off the board by training members for money. this wouldnt fly on other boards. I am pissed I got so many PM's from guys who said they got bunk kigtropin and only ordered it because you said it was better than humatrope. people listen to what you say and they got screwed because of it. I wouldn't try to make any trouble we all use the same guys. so just chill. dont take things on getbig so personal.

the guy is going insane lately, it's pretty obvious.

TEAM Nasser

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Will GH15's new website screw it up for all of us?
« Reply #2233 on: January 18, 2012, 07:58:55 PM »
i am trying to post less, not working out very well lol. but i just wanna say a couple of things

i think going private will be a very very good thing, or at least to start private, because the underground hormone industry is very sensitive, it's hard to gauge how it will react to a big open assertive website, because people who are opposed to it will trash it, and people will listen to the trashers too

if u make a private website, it's a private version of getbig, it's more protected and more organized than here, with more elfs that means more elfs penetrate the other websites and forums, and through this way the information is distributed, from hand to hand so to speak. and though less people see it, perhaps more people believe it, it has more weight if it is a word of mouth, and those who really deserve to hear the truth, those who are actually focussed on succeeding, will sniff out the elfs and realize what's what very quickly

this way there is more control, there isn't so much he said she said, if someone who claims to have a connection to you is ballonying around, or if an elf is misbehaving, if it is private then it can be taken care of snip snip, and elfs are also more protected this way

i think starting out private is a good idea because you actually need more leverage if you want to go public i think. right now in a lot of places, your elfs are getting banned, getting mistreated, your organization or whatever u wanna call it does not have enough legitimacy for you to openly stomp all over all these other boards, it has not infiltrated far enough yet

my 2c

Great post, very good points
Thunderdome approved

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #2234 on: January 18, 2012, 07:59:05 PM »
I still think Mods should delete every post gh23 makes for a week.

The meltdown would be epic (ona)

whitewidow

« Reply #2235 on: January 18, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
gh15 is too full of himself to see what he actually does, he is a rep for a source for a while then turns on them and goes to another source to rep for, what is his rate to rep for a source, who knows?  He is on some sources or products back every month, different product, gh15 should call out himself.

for sure. I refer them to a open source board thats all. sometimes I wil tell them the good soruces on the board but I don't do shit. I just make sure nobody gets scammed. If I vouch for someone they are legit No more names posted and being a snitch is dirty business. you have admitted to snitching on people in the past. nobody has done any transaction with me.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2236 on: January 18, 2012, 08:00:16 PM »
for sure. I refer them to a open source board thats all. sometimes I wil tell them the good soruces on the board but I don't do shit. I just make sure nobody gets scammed. If I vouch for someone they are legit No more names posted and being a snitch is dirty business. you have admitted to snitching on people in the past. nobody has done any transaction with me.

no you do not

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2237 on: January 18, 2012, 08:01:09 PM »

gh15 loves to snitch, he thinks it gives him power, he wanted to snitch on division, many more as well, he is a proud snitch wtf lol?

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2238 on: January 18, 2012, 08:02:24 PM »
I still think Mods should delete every post gh23 makes for a week.

The meltdown would be epic (ona)

haha, that is a great idea, the guy would bash his keyboard and meltdown in real life bad.  He is addicted to getbig. 

TEAM Nasser

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #2239 on: January 18, 2012, 08:04:06 PM »

Not giving the police much credit are you?

whitewidow

« Reply #2240 on: January 18, 2012, 08:06:48 PM »
no you do not

I give refer them to a open source board and maybe if their lucky give them a legit source off the board. thats it. what they do after that is not my biz.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2241 on: January 18, 2012, 08:08:58 PM »
i am trying to post less, not working out very well lol. but i just wanna say a couple of things

i think going private will be a very very good thing, or at least to start private, because the underground hormone industry is very sensitive, it's hard to gauge how it will react to a big open assertive website, because people who are opposed to it will trash it, and people will listen to the trashers too

if u make a private website, it's a private version of getbig, it's more protected and more organized than here, with more elfs that means more elfs penetrate the other websites and forums, and through this way the information is distributed, from hand to hand so to speak. and though less people see it, perhaps more people believe it, it has more weight if it is a word of mouth, and those who really deserve to hear the truth, those who are actually focussed on succeeding, will sniff out the elfs and realize what's what very quickly

this way there is more control, there isn't so much he said she said, if someone who claims to have a connection to you is ballonying around, or if an elf is misbehaving, if it is private then it can be taken care of snip snip, and elfs are also more protected this way

i think starting out private is a good idea because you actually need more leverage if you want to go public i think. right now in a lot of places, your elfs are getting banned, getting mistreated, your organization or whatever u wanna call it does not have enough legitimacy for you to openly stomp all over all these other boards, it has not infiltrated far enough yet

my 2c

i want you as elf ,,

beside that though.... its vey hard to do it private for i promised it will be free for all and public ,, fellas will see me as  deciving

gh15 approved
fallen angel

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2242 on: January 18, 2012, 08:09:32 PM »

why would anybody give them credit when you see videos of the scumbags tazing people everyday and beating on people already on the ground?

TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #2243 on: January 18, 2012, 08:11:25 PM »

police use just as much as alot of us

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2244 on: January 18, 2012, 08:15:43 PM »
i want you as elf ,,

beside that though.... its vey hard to do it private for i promised it will be free for all and public ,, fellas will see me as  deciving

gh15 approved

i would not say you promised, you suggested, gh15 can suggest and then change his mind

also, check ur pms, i have two pms in ur inbox

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 PROMO VIDEO #3
« Reply #2245 on: January 18, 2012, 08:19:07 PM »
it represents all the hall of famers

which includes sources + bodybuilders

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2246 on: January 18, 2012, 08:22:14 PM »
if somebody asks me for advice on a cycle, what can I tell them? nothig, i dont have enough experience, it hurts legitimacy of elfs to have me in there, i have nothing to bring to the table

but i appreciate the vote of confidence, you know I heart the gh15, thank you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2247 on: January 18, 2012, 08:25:53 PM »

police use just as much as alot of us
Probably more!

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
Re: GH15 PROMO VIDEO #3
« Reply #2248 on: January 18, 2012, 08:30:22 PM »
needs calvin broadious and a dog ;)
Herpes

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2249 on: January 18, 2012, 08:44:28 PM »

yelles at me lol ,, you are not even a fly on the windshield of my old bmw from the 90s,,yell at me lol ,, i never give referals EVER,, im very caculated and careful with referals for to me sources safety is truly TRULY important unlike you when everything is how much money you can make so you can pay your rent

gh15 approved
fallen angel