Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 338688 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: ikportent request to cult members
« Reply #2250 on: January 18, 2012, 08:47:27 PM »
you are the one making money off the board by training members for money. this wouldnt fly on other boards. I am pissed I got so many PM's from guys who said they got bunk kigtropin and only ordered it because you said it was better than humatrope. people listen to what you say and they got screwed because of it. I wouldn't try to make any trouble we all use the same guys. so just chill. dont take things on getbig so personal.

orginial kigtriopin is better than humatrope ,, i been on both ,, i have acess to any gh i want ,, original kigtroopin better than humatrope

but for your scambag self to make gh15 look like he is in china making the gh ? what kind of filt do such thign,, have some diginity ya retard,, like i hav efucking control on china chemists and who ever decide to scam ,, you hav eno brain in that melon of yours

gh15 approved
fallen angel

seraph

• Getbig II
Re: Will GH15's new website screw it up for all of us?
« Reply #2251 on: January 18, 2012, 08:59:50 PM »
I think you guys are being paranoid here or just delusional.  The website would not hurt anything.

1) LE could find the sources just as easy as you. 

2) There are already many sites that review sources

3) Your sources aren't some top secret society that only you know about it, in fact LE probably already knows about them they just can't stop it.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: competition
« Reply #2252 on: January 18, 2012, 09:20:12 PM »
"I inject my body full of shit that an anonymous gimmick on the Internet tells me to."

Did I win?

Too wordy?

Close!!!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: competition
« Reply #2253 on: January 18, 2012, 09:34:24 PM »
"I inject my body full of shit that an anonymous gimmick on the Internet tells me to."

Did I win?

Too wordy?

Very original idea Little Nut ::)
Thunderdome approved

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: in regard steroid board
« Reply #2254 on: January 18, 2012, 09:37:42 PM »
The getbig steroid board has always been about sharing information, sharing ideas on cycles and stacks, how to maximize results and avoid side-effects and things of that nature, you know, general experiences with gear. It's also been one of the few places on the board where guys talk about bodybuilding in more of a general sense; for a long time there was a tight group of guys on that board....a lot of us knew each other in real life, trained together, hung out, etc. Over the last year, maybe a little less it's gotten away from that, it's become more of a Q&A about sources and different brands, which is probably the worst thing that could have happened.

Anyway, the largest amount of traffic on the steroid board was probably in the years 2004-2008, long before this sourcing and dick measuring started...actual postings, not views. During that time, 2004-2008 the steroid board was one of the better on the net, it was one of the freer boards, allowed very liberal speaking that most steroid boards do not with the exception of source talk. Of course, that all went down hill due to the above mentioned. Anyway, that goes away and more than likely all will return to what it once was. A lot of the same old guys still lurk on there, they just don't post any more....they don't post because the topics are either too retarded or simply outright idiotic and dangerous.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #2255 on: January 18, 2012, 09:43:45 PM »
The getbig steroid board has always been about sharing information, sharing ideas on cycles and stacks, how to maximize results and avoid side-effects and things of that nature, you know, general experiences with gear. It's also been one of the few places on the board where guys talk about bodybuilding in more of a general sense; for a long time there was a tight group of guys on that board....a lot of us knew each other in real life, trained together, hung out, etc. Over the last year, maybe a little less it's gotten away from that, it's become more of a Q&A about sources and different brands, which is probably the worst thing that could have happened.

Anyway, the largest amount of traffic on the steroid board was probably in the years 2004-2008, long before this sourcing and dick measuring started...actual postings, not views. During that time, 2004-2008 the steroid board was one of the better on the net, it was one of the freer boards, allowed very liberal speaking that most steroid boards do not with the exception of source talk. Of course, that all went down hill due to the above mentioned. Anyway, that goes away and more than likely all will return to what it once was. A lot of the same old guys still lurk on there, they just don't post any more....they don't post because the topics are either too retarded or simply outright idiotic and dangerous.
^ THIS ^

whitewidow

« Reply #2256 on: January 18, 2012, 09:50:46 PM »
orginial kigtriopin is better than humatrope ,, i been on both ,, i have acess to any gh i want ,, original kigtroopin better than humatrope

but for your scambag self to make gh15 look like he is in china making the gh ? what kind of filt do such thign,, have some diginity ya retard,, like i hav efucking control on china chemists and who ever decide to scam ,, you hav eno brain in that melon of yours

gh15 approved

this was a intentional scam. they brought you guys potent HGH built a rep then sold you shit! happpens alot. How do you go from making humatrope grade to making bunk? had to been on purpose dosn't take a genious to figure that out. happens with UGl's as well they start out for a few months making great product then start selling oil. i think it was planned. It just dosn't go from better than humatrope to shit unless they want it to.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2257 on: January 18, 2012, 09:55:44 PM »
I think you guys are being paranoid here or just delusional.  The website would not hurt anything.

1) LE could find the sources just as easy as you. 

2) There are already many sites that review sources

3) Your sources aren't some top secret society that only you know about it, in fact LE probably already knows about them they just can't stop it.

you don't really understand, it matters not that le has access to sources, it is that they need a reason to spend resources to take people down

all le wants is to be respected. when they knock on ur door, if u have a prescription, they will go easy because u respected them enough to get it. if u closed operation for 5 months, they like it because it cost you money and it is in a way showing respect.

if u want to be a drug dealer, dont drive a mercedes. arrogance is a offensive to them. if le has leverage on you, you need to respect le, doctors can run their mouthes at cops and drive what they want because they are in the above ground economy, this steroid business is underground and needs to stay humble

when little hoodlums are told by the top gangsters to fuck the police, what it means is dont listen when they tell u to snitch, the top gangsters all respect authroty because when u exist in the underground economy u need to respect le more than above ground economy because to cops you have value. they get something for bringing you down. they get nothing for bringing dr johnson down when he obeys the law

naming sources, establishing power in the underground economy, this all offends le, it makes players in the steroid game look like gold to the police that they can trade in for promotions, for increased subordinate police officers, for political influence, for clout

seraph

• Getbig II
« Reply #2258 on: January 18, 2012, 10:03:00 PM »
you don't really understand, it matters not that le has access to sources, it is that they need a reason to spend resources to take people down

all le wants is to be respected. when they knock on ur door, if u have a prescription, they will go easy because u respected them enough to get it. if u closed operation for 5 months, they like it because it cost you money and it is in a way showing respect.

if u want to be a drug dealer, dont drive a mercedes. arrogance is a offensive to them. if le has leverage on you, you need to respect le, doctors can run their mouthes at cops and drive what they want because they are in the above ground economy, this steroid business is underground and needs to stay humble

when little hoodlums are told by the top gangsters to fuck the police, what it means is dont listen when they tell u to snitch, the top gangsters all respect authroty because when u exist in the underground economy u need to respect le more than above ground economy because to cops you have value. they get something for bringing you down. they get nothing for bringing dr johnson down when he obeys the law

naming sources, establishing power in the underground economy, this all offends le, it makes players in the steroid game look like gold to the police that they can trade in for promotions, for increased subordinate police officers, for political influence, for clout

Actually I don't think you understand there are plenty of popular board / sites already that name sources AND have people reviewing them ONE more is not going to do anything.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2259 on: January 18, 2012, 10:05:29 PM »

honestly, there's not much to discuss with steroids. there are no secrets, it's not like you need any skill or to be adept to squirt oil into your glutes. all there is to bodybuilding: is to run a bunch of gear, eat a lot, train and sleep. that's it, but for some reason it gets overcomplicated and people think they need to do special rituals or some new routine with a fancy name to grow or get lean.

the only real thing worth discussing are sources, why? because the quality of the gear you are using is going to be the biggest determining factor in how well you grow.

yeah, sure, you may train perfectly 10 times a week and sleep 14 hours a day, with a perfect diet, and use a perfect stack of steroids, but if you get bunk gear from a source, none of it matters.

whitewidow

« Reply #2260 on: January 18, 2012, 10:13:35 PM »
corrupt moderator on steroid board with agenda

yep so corrupt I emailed kami and got him to send new HGh to people. so corrupt I answered every question someone PMed me. I have no agenda. pimping kigtropin was an agenda of your guys doing. some classy guys you recommended agenda? Im not the one training people on here for some quick cash! The dude has no job he makes his living off this board. have I recommended one scammer? fuck no!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2261 on: January 19, 2012, 12:00:56 AM »
honestly, there's not much to discuss with steroids. there are no secrets, it's not like you need any skill or to be adept to squirt oil into your glutes. all there is to bodybuilding: is to run a bunch of gear, eat a lot, train and sleep. that's it, but for some reason it gets overcomplicated and people think they need to do special rituals or some new routine with a fancy name to grow or get lean.

the only real thing worth discussing are sources, why? because the quality of the gear you are using is going to be the biggest determining factor in how well you grow.

yeah, sure, you may train perfectly 10 times a week and sleep 14 hours a day, with a perfect diet, and use a perfect stack of steroids, but if you get bunk gear from a source, none of it matters.

I agree it's simpler than it's often made, but there's always stuff to talk about.

For example, if you're new to steroids, although it may all very well be simple, when you don't know you simply don't know....you have questions just like we all did at one point.

As for the rest, those who aren't beginners, a lot of guys just like talking about their experiences, picking up new ideas, trading ideas and thoughts. Sure, in the grand scheme of things this may not change a lot, but little tips here and there can help in certain cases.

And like I said, in the past there was more than just steroid talk, it was more or less a little of everything bodybuilding related, which doesn't interest a lot of the people who post there now. Now days, you have a bunch of guys who are experts in gear and nutrition (take a bunch eat a bunch and be huge and ripped) yet who have never given competition even a thought, bodybuilding, power lifting, nothing. They've never lived a bodybuilding lifestyle, they just take gear because they think it will magically get them laid more which is BS. A douche is a douche no matter how big, fat or small he is.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2262 on: January 19, 2012, 07:04:44 AM »

Couldn't agree more.

We have always been an information based board without the risk of sources and sales.

Back in the 04-08 years the AAS board was very active and had some of the best "real" info provided on the web at that time.

8)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #2263 on: January 19, 2012, 07:08:49 AM »
I agree it's simpler than it's often made, but there's always stuff to talk about.

For example, if you're new to steroids, although it may all very well be simple, when you don't know you simply don't know....you have questions just like we all did at one point.

As for the rest, those who aren't beginners, a lot of guys just like talking about their experiences, picking up new ideas, trading ideas and thoughts. Sure, in the grand scheme of things this may not change a lot, but little tips here and there can help in certain cases.

And like I said, in the past there was more than just steroid talk, it was more or less a little of everything bodybuilding related, which doesn't interest a lot of the people who post there now. Now days, you have a bunch of guys who are experts in gear and nutrition (take a bunch eat a bunch and be huge and ripped) yet who have never given competition even a thought, bodybuilding, power lifting, nothing. They've never lived a bodybuilding lifestyle, they just take gear because they think it will magically get them laid more which is BS. A douche is a douche no matter how big, fat or small he is.
i agree bro, but nowadays we know just what that bblifestyle is.... bodybuilding = drugs!! plain and simple!
diet does not matter, training does not matter... just eat healthy and enough.. and train.... very simple!!
thank god there are not so may discussions anymore about what trainingschedule is better.. lol... like that fucking matters!
3x8 reps or 4x20..... lol.... what matters is IU's!!!
and getting laid has nothing to do with muscles lol... with muscles you attract gays and whores....
better to get laid because of you personality...  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2264 on: January 19, 2012, 07:41:00 AM »
yep so corrupt I emailed kami and got him to send new HGh to people. so corrupt I answered every question someone PMed me. I have no agenda. pimping kigtropin was an agenda of your guys doing. some classy guys you recommended agenda? Im not the one training people on here for some quick cash! The dude has no job he makes his living off this board. have I recommended one scammer? fuck no!

you didnt get him to send a thing!,, he know gh15 has him watched,, this is why it is doen fast,, this is why all my elfs get free product to be tested again ,, this is why all the fellas who spend money will get free product,, ME not some fucktard call widow

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2265 on: January 19, 2012, 07:47:05 AM »

you realy have hard tie understanding what gh15 has done to bodybuild,, march will show you this,, you have to learn to adapt and to accept changes,, i CHANGED bodybuild,, no matter what steroid board will be or not wil be ,, the steoid board will never be same as past for past was corput past ws hiden ,, past was some advance and in the conection some not!

you fellas need to understand one thing,, I AM GOD because i changed history ,, you really need to pull back from computer and look in my work ,, look at what i did ,, look how dominent i became and look how it happened,, it was a long process that involved the truth ,, it was built slow brik by brik not like the wood houses you have in americana that fly with the wind moment storm too hard arrive,, it was built with stone! with granite !

what i have done had the long timers hard time to accept,, it is hard when someone does history ,, many would be against,, many will try to keep status quo ,, but what i did is straight out give me place in bodybuild history and hall of fame ,, everyone knows it ,, its not what i did as profesional it is GH15 WHO LET ME DO PEACE WITH MY GOD

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2266 on: January 19, 2012, 10:34:39 AM »
you realy have hard tie understanding what gh15 has done to bodybuild,, march will show you this,, you have to learn to adapt and to accept changes,, i CHANGED bodybuild,, no matter what steroid board will be or not wil be ,, the steoid board will never be same as past for past was corput past ws hiden ,, past was some advance and in the conection some not!

you fellas need to understand one thing,, I AM GOD because i changed history ,, you really need to pull back from computer and look in my work ,, look at what i did ,, look how dominent i became and look how it happened,, it was a long process that involved the truth ,, it was built slow brik by brik not like the wood houses you have in americana that fly with the wind moment storm too hard arrive,, it was built with stone! with granite !

what i have done had the long timers hard time to accept,, it is hard when someone does history ,, many would be against,, many will try to keep status quo ,, but what i did is straight out give me place in bodybuild history and hall of fame ,, everyone knows it ,, its not what i did as profesional it is GH15 WHO LET ME DO PEACE WITH MY GOD

gh15 approved/bible index

Well, help me out here...explain to me what you did. That's a real question; it's not a smart ass remark.

This is how I see it, the below represents 99.9% of all your post on getbig:

*It takes a lot of hormones to be a really great bodybuilder.
*Tren is the best steroid of all time.
*HGH is vital but there's a lot of crap out there.
*You have to be willing to take a risk with your hormone use, meaning, you're pretty much always on.
*There are more bad sources than good sources.
*All supplements are crap.
*Sushi is one of the best bodybuilding foods of all time.
*You need to rotate a lot of your hormones to maximize.
*The majority of bodybuilding related websites tell a lot of lies and half-truths.

These are all good points...I'd disagree about the supplement one though, there are a few good supplements out there in the name of health that are useful, in-terms of building a bodybuilding physique not so much, but health yes. As for the rest, again, they're all good points, but this is stuff any half-retard that's been around bodybuilding for any length of time understands.

My point, I don't see how this is revolutionary stuff. So show me, what am I missing?

Personally I don't have a problem with you. You've made good points on getbig; I don't always agree with everything you say, but no one agrees with anyone all the time. I don't care for all the source talk you've done on the open board, it's reckless, but in all honesty I don't care that much. I can't supplement anymore other than my pathetic HRT plan that is truly pathetic but it keeps me functioning as a human being. But for those that do care and can still supplement it's damaging to them...of course, as we know the hormones will always be there somewhere for those who want them, so maybe that doesn't matter...I don't know.

Anyway, again, help me out here....if there's something I'm missing point it out. And for crying out loud, don't post back talking about how your god of hormones and changing the world and all that...whether that's true or a lie or just a bunch of BS doesn't matter, none of that answers my question and I don't care about any of that. Regardless of any of the "god of hormones" related stuff being true or not my life doesn't change in any way. All I want is an answer to my question.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2267 on: January 19, 2012, 01:07:47 PM »
Well, help me out here...explain to me what you did. That's a real question; it's not a smart ass remark.

This is how I see it, the below represents 99.9% of all your post on getbig:

*It takes a lot of hormones to be a really great bodybuilder.
*Tren is the best steroid of all time.
*HGH is vital but there's a lot of crap out there.
*You have to be willing to take a risk with your hormone use, meaning, you're pretty much always on.
*There are more bad sources than good sources.
*All supplements are crap.
*Sushi is one of the best bodybuilding foods of all time.
*You need to rotate a lot of your hormones to maximize.
*The majority of bodybuilding related websites tell a lot of lies and half-truths.

These are all good points...I'd disagree about the supplement one though, there are a few good supplements out there in the name of health that are useful, in-terms of building a bodybuilding physique not so much, but health yes. As for the rest, again, they're all good points, but this is stuff any half-retard that's been around bodybuilding for any length of time understands.

My point, I don't see how this is revolutionary stuff. So show me, what am I missing?

Personally I don't have a problem with you. You've made good points on getbig; I don't always agree with everything you say, but no one agrees with anyone all the time. I don't care for all the source talk you've done on the open board, it's reckless, but in all honesty I don't care that much. I can't supplement anymore other than my pathetic HRT plan that is truly pathetic but it keeps me functioning as a human being. But for those that do care and can still supplement it's damaging to them...of course, as we know the hormones will always be there somewhere for those who want them, so maybe that doesn't matter...I don't know.

Anyway, again, help me out here....if there's something I'm missing point it out. And for crying out loud, don't post back talking about how your god of hormones and changing the world and all that...whether that's true or a lie or just a bunch of BS doesn't matter, none of that answers my question and I don't care about any of that. Regardless of any of the "god of hormones" related stuff being true or not my life doesn't change in any way. All I want is an answer to my question.

and you shall get one,,

first of if you dont understand or see what i did then you are blind and nto accepting change ,, it haens to many fellas in many things in life,, from politics to watching tv to generation nothingness balonie ...this is all change ,, for example i have very hard time to accept generatiing nothingness change and what they did and how they destroyed the world of the good ole 80s and some of the 90s,, i just have had time with it but i adopted it in my cruisade and use it to my benefit example the internet,,

im a very smart fella,, im arogant ,, im full of myself but im also compassion and have good heart ,,i have leadership skillls that helped in what i did but the acceptance is something dependent on the brain  of the fella,, for fella like you it wil be hard to accept it for fella like mike arneld it will be even harder for you fellas worked all your life and went through the smoke and mirrors of the lie called bodybuild inorder to try to make living ,, what you had is rough life...you got busted big time you sat in jasil you arnold junior got big time problems with law...it is all due to what you chose to do but also due to you being dealer.... same for mike arneld in many ways diff is he is complete wack with narcotics past and a lot worse than you will ever be  as arnold junior on the thunderdome

i find it quite retarded that the fellas who need to be th emost happy from what gh15 done to bodybuild are the fellas who try to minimize it the most,, and the way you wrote it you try to minimize it too ,,

here is what i have done to change bodybuild

before gh15 there was an illusion sold as bodybuild ,, there was hardly any talk about hormones and how much of impact they were,, it was always hormones are the finishing touch

I AM THE ONE WHO MADE SURE AND MADE EVERYONE UNDERSTOOD THAT IT IS THE TRAINING AND NUTRITION THAT ITS THE FINNISHING TOUCH MR ARNOLD JUNIOR,,

IM THE ONE WHO ALSO TOOK THE ABOVE MFROM CLOSE      CICRCLES OF HIGH SOCIETY OF BODYBUILD FROM THE HIGHER CLASS BODYBUILD AND FROM THEIR DRUG SUPPLIERS

IT WAS ALL KEPT AS SECRET KNOWLEDGE FOR THE FEW LUCKY ONES WHICH WERE QUIE A BIG NUMBER BUT NOT FOR THE REGUALR FELLAS NOT FOR THE 20 YEAR OLD WHO WANTED TO BE BODYBUILD! I HAD TO TAKE INFORMAION AND SACRIFICE MY SAFETY TO DELIVER THIS INFORMATION!

THIS IS WHAT I DID MR ARNOLD JUNIOR,,

I AM THE ONE WHO DID IT WITH HIGH VALUE ENTERNTEINMENT FOR FELLAS AND PEOLE AROUND THE WORLDL TO FALL INLOVE WITH THE GH15 CHARACTER AND TO FEEL CLOSE TO IT THROUGH HUMOUR AND THROUGH MAKING THEM FEELING I AM THEM ,, I DID IT MR ARNOLD JUNIOR NOT YOU AND NTO ANYONE ELSE,,

I AM THE ONE WHO EXPLAINED IN DETAIL HWO HGH IS EVERYTHING IN BODYBUILD AND NO YOU CAN NEVER BE A BODYBUILD IN MODERN BODYBUILD WITH OUT IT AND SPECIFIC DOSES OF IT!

I AM THE ONE WHO MADE SURE THAT THE GYM RAT UNDERSTOOD THAT TESTOSTERONA IS A DEPENDENT OF HOW SATURATED YOUR BLOOD IS WITH HGH,, NO ONE SAID IT NO ONE KNEW FROM THE GENERAL PEOPLE AND  I HAD TO SAY IT SO THER ARE LESS MESSES AROUND LIKE YOUR TYPICAL GYM RAT WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE NWO DAY ,, CORECT?

I AM THE ONE WHO MADE SURE SUPPLIERS HAVE CONCIOUS AND KNOW THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO MEET GOD OF HORMONES IN THE END OF THE DAY WITH EVERY BAD PRODUCT THEY SELL,,

I AM THE ONE WHO EXPLAINED IN DETAIL WHAT EVERY DRUG DOES WROTE IT INTO THE BIBLE AND DESCRIBED THE COMBOS NEEDED FOR SPECIFIC LOOK

I AM THE ONE WHO MADE SURE EVRYONE KNOW THAT WE ADVANCE BODYBUILDERS EAT CRAP LIKE THEM ,, WE DONT EAT ANY DIFF ! I AM THE ONE WHO EXPLAINED IT ,, NOT YOU NOT JONNY AND NOT DONNY ,, ME GH15 GOD OF HORMONES

I AM THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THEIRE SPIRIT UP AND GUIDED THAM IN TO THE PROMISED LAND ,, I HAV EMADE QUITE A FEW PROFESIONALS AND MANY MANY TOP AMATURS SOME OF THEM NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT ,,

MY DOINGS ARE SO MAANY THAT IT IS IMPOSIBLE TO WRITE ON ONE POSTING,, IT WILL TAKE HOURS TO DESCRIBE WHAT I HAVE DONE ,,

I HAVE CREATED HISTORY ,, I DID MORE THAN A FUCKTARD BLACKMAN DID WITH MUSCULR DEVELOP WHICH IS FAILED MAGAZINE THAT ITS TIME WILL COME,, I DID MORE THAN WHAT LIARS AND FILTS WHO SOLD FAKE SEROSTIM LIKE PALUMBO DID ,,

WHAT I DID IS NOT AND CAN NOT BE MESURED IN CURRENT TIME,, IT IS HISTORY AND THIS HISTORY COMING TO LIVE IN MARCH 2012 AND THEN IT WILL BE AN INSTITUTION  ,,

I AM THE MOST KNOWN FELLA IN BODYBUILD 2012 AND ONE OF THE MOST KNOWN FELLAS IN HISTORY OF BODYBUILD IN GENERAL

I  C H A N G E D HISTORY VIA INTERNET CHARCTER NAMED GH15

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2268 on: January 19, 2012, 01:17:49 PM »
i created a fuckign da,m vocubulary that is used every fucking boarding on internet now day ,, just look around you ,, who fuckign dsaid hormones before me? who fucking make generation nothingness? those wors not ever used before gh15,, who madde the ,, ,, ,,,, ,,, all over the boarding this is how fellas write now days,, who made it? yes you are getting it now,, who was first one who started to use the word my friend,, and friends...with out goign into cursing in the aanswer,, who tu the word fellas into use and who brought back the word pupil,,

i made such history i will be talked about 100 years into my death or murder whatverr it will be

before me everyone used shawn .....after me everyone used SEAN,, im the one who started it there was no sean ray before m

liar priest? who was this?

there is a reason why i am god of hormones,, it somethign that came to me for a huge contribution i have made to bodybuild and EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE ONE knows it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2269 on: January 19, 2012, 01:23:46 PM »
You've done many great things and probably a lot more to come gh15 but lately you've been losing your god damn mind. Did you run out of growth hormone?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2270 on: January 19, 2012, 01:54:36 PM »
and you shall get one,,

first of if you dont understand or see what i did then you are blind and nto accepting change ,, it haens to many fellas in many things in life,, from politics to watching tv to generation nothingness balonie ...this is all change ,, for example i have very hard time to accept generatiing nothingness change and what they did and how they destroyed the world of the good ole 80s and some of the 90s,, i just have had time with it but i adopted it in my cruisade and use it to my benefit example the internet,,

im a very smart fella,, im arogant ,, im full of myself but im also compassion and have good heart ,,i have leadership skillls that helped in what i did but the acceptance is something dependent on the brain  of the fella,, for fella like you it wil be hard to accept it for fella like mike arneld it will be even harder for you fellas worked all your life and went through the smoke and mirrors of the lie called bodybuild inorder to try to make living ,, what you had is rough life...you got busted big time you sat in jasil you arnold junior got big time problems with law...it is all due to what you chose to do but also due to you being dealer.... same for mike arneld in many ways diff is he is complete wack with narcotics past and a lot worse than you will ever be  as arnold junior on the thunderdome

i find it quite retarded that the fellas who need to be th emost happy from what gh15 done to bodybuild are the fellas who try to minimize it the most,, and the way you wrote it you try to minimize it too ,,

before gh15 there was an illusion sold as bodybuild ,, there was hardly any talk about hormones and how much of impact they were,, it was always hormones are the finishing touch

I AM THE ONE WHO MADE SURE AND MADE EVERYONE UNDERSTOOD THAT IT IS THE TRAINING AND NUTRITION THAT ITS THE FINNISHING TOUCH MR ARNOLD JUNIOR,,

IM THE ONE WHO ALSO TOOK THE ABOVE MFROM CLOSE      CICRCLES OF HIGH SOCIETY OF BODYBUILD FROM THE HIGHER CLASS BODYBUILD AND FROM THEIR DRUG SUPPLIERS

IT WAS ALL KEPT AS SECRET KNOWLEDGE FOR THE FEW LUCKY ONES WHICH WERE QUIE A BIG NUMBER BUT NOT FOR THE REGUALR FELLAS NOT FOR THE 20 YEAR OLD WHO WANTED TO BE BODYBUILD! I HAD TO TAKE INFORMAION AND SACRIFICE MY SAFETY TO DELIVER THIS INFORMATION!

I AM THE ONE WHO DID IT WITH HIGH VALUE ENTERNTEINMENT FOR FELLAS AND PEOLE AROUND THE WORLDL TO FALL INLOVE WITH THE GH15 CHARACTER AND TO FEEL CLOSE TO IT THROUGH HUMOUR AND THROUGH MAKING THEM FEELING I AM THEM ,, I DID IT MR ARNOLD JUNIOR NOT YOU AND NTO ANYONE ELSE,,

I AM THE ONE WHO EXPLAINED IN DETAIL HWO HGH IS EVERYTHING IN BODYBUILD AND NO YOU CAN NEVER BE A BODYBUILD IN MODERN BODYBUILD WITH OUT IT AND SPECIFIC DOSES OF IT!

I AM THE ONE WHO MADE SURE THAT THE GYM RAT UNDERSTOOD THAT TESTOSTERONA IS A DEPENDENT OF HOW SATURATED YOUR BLOOD IS WITH HGH,, NO ONE SAID IT NO ONE KNEW FROM THE GENERAL PEOPLE AND  I HAD TO SAY IT SO THER ARE LESS MESSES AROUND LIKE YOUR TYPICAL GYM RAT WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE NWO DAY ,, CORECT?

I AM THE ONE WHO MADE SURE SUPPLIERS HAVE CONCIOUS AND KNOW THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO MEET GOD OF HORMONES IN THE END OF THE DAY WITH EVERY BAD PRODUCT THEY SELL,,

I AM THE ONE WHO EXPLAINED IN DETAIL WHAT EVERY DRUG DOES WROTE IT INTO THE BIBLE AND DESCRIBED THE COMBOS NEEDED FOR SPECIFIC LOOK

I AM THE ONE WHO MADE SURE EVRYONE KNOW THAT WE ADVANCE BODYBUILDERS EAT CRAP LIKE THEM ,, WE DONT EAT ANY DIFF ! I AM THE ONE WHO EXPLAINED IT ,, NOT YOU NOT JONNY AND NOT DONNY ,, ME GH15 GOD OF HORMONES

I AM THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THEIRE SPIRIT UP AND GUIDED THAM IN TO THE PROMISED LAND ,, I HAV EMADE QUITE A FEW PROFESIONALS AND MANY MANY TOP AMATURS SOME OF THEM NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT ,,

MY DOINGS ARE SO MAANY THAT IT IS IMPOSIBLE TO WRITE ON ONE POSTING,, IT WILL TAKE HOURS TO DESCRIBE WHAT I HAVE DONE ,,

I HAVE CREATED HISTORY ,, I DID MORE THAN A FUCKTARD BLACKMAN DID WITH MUSCULR DEVELOP WHICH IS FAILED MAGAZINE THAT ITS TIME WILL COME,, I DID MORE THAN WHAT LIARS AND FILTS WHO SOLD FAKE SEROSTIM LIKE PALUMBO DID ,,

WHAT I DID IS NOT AND CAN NOT BE MESURED IN CURRENT TIME,, IT IS HISTORY AND THIS HISTORY COMING TO LIVE IN MARCH 2012 AND THEN IT WILL BE AN INSTITUTION  ,,

I AM THE MOST KNOWN FELLA IN BODYBUILD 2012 AND ONE OF THE MOST KNOWN FELLAS IN HISTORY OF BODYBUILD IN GENERAL

gh15 approved

POST OF THE MUTHERFUCKING DECADE!!!!.  MODS CUT THIS POST AND STICKY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GH15 is right.  Every bodybuilding board when discussing hormones have people posting things like "well GH15 said..." Or something about GH15 approve/dissaprove.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2271 on: January 19, 2012, 01:56:34 PM »
and you shall get one,,

gh15 approved

You're arrogant? I'll give you that one for sure, lol!

I'll even agree with a few other things as well....generation participation trophy AKA "We exist and we want cash Now!" has crippled society beyond imagination, and I'm sure this has affected bodybuilding in a negative way as well....its infected everything...I agree with this.

Something I don't agree with, and this is a big one.....never, not once in my entire life have I seen the inside of a jail cell, not for a day, not four an hour, not for 30 seconds, not even for one second. Not once have I ever been convicted of anything, not once have I ever plead guilty to anything in my life other than traffic violations in traffic court, you know, things like speeding. Yes, I once had a situation, but it is not as you describe it. You claim to know all about it, and if you truly do then you know it is not as you describe...in-fact, I'd say it was quite unique, as you would too if you do actually know the details. It's not something I wish to talk about on the open board, one day I might relay the whole story, but I don't know if there's a point. One of the biggest reasons I don't like talking about it is because it's painful to talk about for some very personal reasons. Anyway, I have zero trouble with the law, I have absolutely no criminal record....go ahead, search for one, search for one single charge....you won't find it because it doesn't exist.

As for everything else, if your influence is truly this great, if you have truly changed the face of bodybuilding...which I agree, is something that needs to be desperately done, but in no way can be totally done by any message board....if this is all undeniable truth I'll make you a deal. This deal will not be made on the open board, it won't be discussed on the open board in anyway...that's for both of our benefit, but probably more yours because it would require you to do something you've never done before. If you are the great GH15 and you know all, if you know all about me as you say you do then you know without question I can make such a deal worth your while. You know this....it's your call.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2272 on: January 19, 2012, 02:09:08 PM »
interesting developments itt...

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #2273 on: January 19, 2012, 02:30:57 PM »
and you shall get one,,

gh15 approved

Amen

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2274 on: January 19, 2012, 02:39:59 PM »

that's what i like to do. i just like to post about steroids and maybe learn something new. not really because i feel bbing is overly complicated, but just for curiosity sake. i enjoy it for enjoyment sake.

i think the age demographic shifted here and why you won't be seeing any more of what you describe in your very last paragraph. that type of stuff is more on boards like promuscle or anabolicminds, but that doesn't mean that the discourse is very good jsut because it's more "serious" and "mature" because i see a lot of really "serious" threads discussing bodybuilding and drug use that completely miss the forest for the trees.