Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337865 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: pay attention!
« Reply #2325 on: January 25, 2012, 01:56:21 AM »
Yes I noticed those little fuckers also. About last couple of months Mr 38-50 posts comes along and starts posting on particular subjects in the dozens.

No one will ever change getbig though, the thunderdome of truth is too well established!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #2326 on: January 25, 2012, 02:19:17 AM »
GETBIG!

whitewidow

« Reply #2327 on: January 25, 2012, 02:36:39 AM »

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #2328 on: January 25, 2012, 02:47:08 AM »
Are you implying that all newcomers are enemys of GH15 character ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2329 on: January 25, 2012, 02:55:41 AM »
what i imply is very simple,,

the cult of bodybuild is built mainly from convicts and drug dealers,, many of them are scammer,, a bodybuild has to get tons of gh somehow to get to the size you competre in today ,, and im trelling you that many here push their fellas to come to get big to unpure it to dirty it to make gh15 look like maybe it doesnt know what he talk about,, it is agenda driven members who joined few months ago many of them and each work their way to achiever their specific goal,,

it is disgusting but this is the only way the scamers can get to you via generation nothingness tools,, on my site it wont be able to happen but herr eit still can since they just register or say they follow gh15,,

the problem is quite big,, gh15 is hates by some of the biggest namees for they are also dealers of the biggest BUNK,,

i told you already that gh15 ws a calculated move,, i told you im aware everyone wake up in the morning first thing to read gh15 i know that and its been like this many years,, but! this time its more than just writing on getbig,, this time the scamers and filts feel the website is real and feel it is legit and feel a big problem to business,, so! they either say they go private fast fast,, or! they send fellas to make noise and chalenge gh15...ofcourse neither wil help,, ofcourse in return to the noise they make guess what they get? you gotttt that right ....human growth hormones,, freeee aas....

filt cult ,, this wil never be a sport ever!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #2330 on: January 25, 2012, 03:41:13 AM »
All the people who responded to this thread so far are fucking NOOBs  ::)
I am off to Goa again, see you all in a week or so (when I feel like coming back to the city)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #2331 on: January 25, 2012, 04:11:55 AM »
just look at their date '' joined '' seniority beats posts. IMO as per the getbig union =/
X

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #2332 on: January 25, 2012, 04:13:37 AM »
H....E....R....P.....E.. ...S

As a NOOB i thought i better chime in with somthing relevant
Herpes

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2333 on: January 25, 2012, 04:25:14 AM »
I am off to Goa again, see you all in a week or so (when I feel like coming back to the city)

PT

Lol, I am far from a Noob pillowpuff. As I said before, if you'd been around long enough you would show more respect.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2334 on: January 25, 2012, 05:55:07 AM »
If it hasn't been said yet:

GH15 (or GH15.com)
,,,INJECTING the truth!

Either on the shirts or at the top page of the website.

Its a winner.  8)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #2335 on: January 25, 2012, 06:01:21 AM »
If it hasn't been said yet:

GH15 (or GH15.com)
,,,INJECTING the truth!

Either on the shirts or at the top page of the website.

Its a winner.  8)
nice! i like it.....  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

The U

• Getbig II
« Reply #2336 on: January 25, 2012, 06:33:13 AM »
what i imply is very simple,,

the cult of bodybuild is built mainly from convicts and drug dealers,, many of them are scammer,, a bodybuild has to get tons of gh somehow to get to the size you competre in today ,, and im trelling you that many here push their fellas to come to get big to unpure it to dirty it to make gh15 look like maybe it doesnt know what he talk about,, it is agenda driven members who joined few months ago many of them and each work their way to achiever their specific goal,,

it is disgusting but this is the only way the scamers can get to you via generation nothingness tools,, on my site it wont be able to happen but herr eit still can since they just register or say they follow gh15,,

the problem is quite big,, gh15 is hates by some of the biggest namees for they are also dealers of the biggest BUNK,,

i told you already that gh15 ws a calculated move,, i told you im aware everyone wake up in the morning first thing to read gh15 i know that and its been like this many years,, but! this time its more than just writing on getbig,, this time the scamers and filts feel the website is real and feel it is legit and feel a big problem to business,, so! they either say they go private fast fast,, or! they send fellas to make noise and chalenge gh15...ofcourse neither wil help,, ofcourse in return to the noise they make guess what they get? you gotttt that right ....human growth hormones,, freeee aas....

filt cult ,, this wil never be a sport ever!

gh15 approved

the word of the lord...............thank s be to god

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2337 on: January 25, 2012, 06:39:43 AM »
the word of the lord...............thank s be to god
17 posts!  ;D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2338 on: January 25, 2012, 06:54:52 AM »

PT

You are off to the cow worshipping temple?Good luck with your prayers  :D
GETBIG!

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #2339 on: January 25, 2012, 06:58:09 AM »
been here 10 years. seen all kinds come and go. wonder where howard went? and shawn ray fan? what about sincitymuscle?
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2340 on: January 25, 2012, 08:05:56 AM »
Are you saying you won't let me register on your site?  will you track our IPs?  Probably?  Will you log our IPs probably.  Then Alex and you will probably have some virus that fucks up our computers.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2341 on: January 25, 2012, 08:12:45 AM »
What about Columbusdude?  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2342 on: January 25, 2012, 09:14:12 AM »
Are you saying you won't let me register on your site?  will you track our IPs?  Probably?  Will you log our IPs probably.  Then Alex and you will probably have some virus that fucks up our computers.

can you tell me onced and for all what good is ip for? you cant say who the fella who writ ethings on computer is becaus it may be someone else than the ip belong to ,,IP DOESNT WORTH BALONIE! ,, you can hav eproxy you can hav eno proxyu it doesnt matter,, you can never establish who the fella behin dcoputer is ulless you see the person type or catch them in action while they do it,,

this all ip balonie cant do shit and never doen balonie ,, you need contatcs , personal contatcs and business into real life for ip to count,, and even then ! you need to make sure you get the fella when hot and is postings

ip is balonie always been balonie and always will be balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2343 on: January 25, 2012, 09:15:44 AM »
ip is as good as ip supplier lol ,, both are BALONIE,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2344 on: January 25, 2012, 09:16:49 AM »
Well, we all know there are certain veteran posters that have no life, and whose pathetic existance revolves around making gimmick accounts to attack posters they dont like.....
Not necessarily defending GH15 or attacking him, but their are some pretty sad individuals on here who need to stop creating fake accounts and get out and live their lives.  :-\

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2345 on: January 25, 2012, 09:17:24 AM »
ip is as good as ip supplier lol ,, both are BALONIE,,

gh15 approved

Haha, so true
Thunderdome approved

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #2346 on: January 25, 2012, 09:23:49 AM »
sudenly out of no where in the last 3 months all of thise no ones showing up in thunderdome with 10 20 30 40 50 posting under their names some with 98 ...and they all show in the same time they all showed in the last 3 months,,

listen i am aware of the war that go on behind closed doors to discredit what gh15 say but i assure you this is a site yo ucan register ,, on my site yo uwont be able to ,, im telling you right now here i will destroy the fellas i think who send here fellas with agenda,, you know who you are,, all sourcing and trying to push something ,, this is a recent thing i noticed and it comes to my attention by elfs, sudenly everyone and anyone know about getbig and everyone and anyone want to be a part of getbig,,

i know exactly who send who i know who kamikeze send and i know who other send ,,

im telling you once again ,, march-april are not going to be a good months for you

stop corupting the only boarding that was maintaining the truth out there,, stop messing with the truth ,, and stop twisting it ,, there are quite few add ons to get big with conviction records of dealings,, and with agenda that is one! to get gh15 as down as they can ,,

it wont work its too late ,, 7 years too late,, and now website,, its not work i suggest insted to find alternative career

gh15 approved

there are a lot of newcomers that supports you too.

most of the guys are trying to register here for months, and didnt got approval...

and people around the world dont give a fuck for those others guys envolved in this boarding "war". your name is spreading around the world, GH15 not whitewidow or anything else, people out of getbig dont know anyone besides GH15.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2347 on: January 25, 2012, 09:25:53 AM »
you have enough elfs where even if every supplier made 10 gimmicks, popular opinion would never go against you, we smart ones can see everything that's going on

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2348 on: January 25, 2012, 09:30:12 AM »
I can't wait to join gh15's new site!! :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2349 on: January 25, 2012, 09:35:53 AM »
Don't get distracted FUCKERSS!!! Pay attention when GH15 speaks