Author Topic: ALL ABOUT DECA AND NPP  (Read 25078 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: ALL ABOUT DECA AND NPP
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2011, 01:52:10 PM »
my traps aren't undersized, lol, they just aren't huge, as i said i hit them when i do lateral raises, also to an extent when i do mili press too. thing is though, i have real bad shoulders, always hurt me so i can't do much about incorporating my traps when i do lateral raises, but i still murder my delts, probably hit them the best and learned how to make them grow better than any other body part. the issue with me is just reoccurring shoulder strain in my RC and rhomboids.

i think huge traps do make you look more narrow though, and i don't want the powerful looking physique i prefer the fitness model look with a real wide v-taper and a tight stomach.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2011, 01:56:43 PM »
laying off your traps can allow you to recruit more shoulders making you wider in the long run but big traps dont make you look narrow. id suggest learning how to do lateral raises properly instead of living with undersized traps. without big traps you lose a big portion of the "muscular look", they add a ton of the powerfullness and animalesque appearance.

TRAPS AND DELTS ARE ALL HORMONES. ALL HORMONES. NOTHINGS CHANGED WITH THE STYLE OF MY EATING, OR TRAINING. JUST THE DRUGS AND OBVIOUSLY IM BIGGER AND WIDER PARTICULARLY IN THOSE TWO AREAS, AND FOREARMS. THAT JUST SHOWS UR RESPONSE TO HORMONES.

start low and work your way up untill/if you find a dose you like. fuck this "asking for advice" bullshit.

WORD.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2011, 01:57:39 PM »
they dont make you look narrow. your width is your width. maybe when you look at your self in pictures or i the mirror it appears that way to you, but in real life when standing next to a person their width doesnt change because of big traps.  

but if thats what ya want.. do ur thing buddy

dont be confused thinking chicks dont like the powerful look though. lean, fitness model is good. but lean, powerful fitness model is even better.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2011, 02:01:13 PM »
IF YOU HAVE WIDE CLAVICLES, YOUR TRAPS ARE WIDE RATHER THAN HIGH. MY TRAPS ARE JUST WIDE. THEY DONīT PEAK HIGH, THEY JUST ARE REAL WIDE. I WAS AFRAID OF IT KILLING THE WIDE LOOK, BUT IT HAS ONLY ENHANCED IT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2011, 02:03:38 PM »
they dont make you look narrow. your width is your width. maybe when you look at your self in pictures or i the mirror it appears that way to you, but in real life when standing next to a person their width doesnt change because of big traps.  

but if thats what ya want.. do ur thing buddy

dont be confused thinking chicks dont like the powerful look though. lean, fitness model is good. but lean, powerful fitness model is even better.

of course width doesn't change but perception of your width changes if you've got a lot of mass on your traps. it also depends on your trap shape and neck height too, a lot of it is that. like arnold had a long neck and long upper traps, which looked great when built up and didn't detract from his physique.

anyways, i don't ever lift for the girls, i think that's a real pointless waste of time because women care more about clothes and superficial shit pertaining to your wealth and power in society. chasing after women never gets you ahead in life, getting ahead in life always gets you women though.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2011, 03:25:58 PM »
laying off your traps can allow you to recruit more shoulders making you wider in the long run but big traps dont make you look narrow. id suggest learning how to do lateral raises properly instead of living with undersized traps. without big traps you lose a big portion of the "muscular look", they add a ton of the powerfullness and animalesque appearance.

speaking of traps..Tbombz I have to thank you for your advice on shoulders many months back. I'm the narrowest son of a bitch (clavicles wise) you will ever meet, HORRIBLE I'm talking about I make Phil Heath's look like he has wide clavicles lol.. but I've put so much muscle on my shoulders I'm starting to look some what wide  ..I can't fucking believe it.   I should also say that my delts "took off" when my strength on shoulder excercises shot up on side lateral raises.  Of course I probably could of gotten the same effect if I was still on  10 iu of gh while doing 20 pound delt raises :D  but hey if your broke, have so so genetics, and can only afford AAS you better lift some heavy weights to get big shoulders.  8)  I think this goes for all bodyparts, you can't get big without getting strong
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2011, 03:35:40 PM »
IF YOU HAVE WIDE CLAVICLES, YOUR TRAPS ARE WIDE RATHER THAN HIGH. MY TRAPS ARE JUST WIDE. THEY DONīT PEAK HIGH, THEY JUST ARE REAL WIDE. I WAS AFRAID OF IT KILLING THE WIDE LOOK, BUT IT HAS ONLY ENHANCED IT.

be thankful you have wide clavicles..I had to  to take drugs to even started looking NORMAL in the shoulders, not wide but looking like a normal guy and not a cheerleader:o  It wasn't until I was shoulder pressing 225 for reps that people started commenting on my delts. LOL military pressing 225 to stop looking like a natty  :D   Even then I doubt I will ever be truly "wide"..only so much muscle you can add there but you work with what you got :)
l

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2011, 10:01:43 AM »
start low and work your way up untill/if you find a dose you like. fuck this "asking for advice" bullshit.
For once you have actually posted something of value.  THis is the best way to go about using hormones, since everyone will react differently.

ztinman

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2011, 12:14:22 PM »
Has anyone ran eq/deca alone? maybe add in 150mg test a week if needed?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2011, 07:06:01 PM »
speaking of traps..Tbombz I have to thank you for your advice on shoulders many months back. I'm the narrowest son of a bitch (clavicles wise) you will ever meet, HORRIBLE I'm talking about I make Phil Heath's look like he has wide clavicles lol.. but I've put so much muscle on my shoulders I'm starting to look some what wide  ..I can't fucking believe it.   I should also say that my delts "took off" when my strength on shoulder excercises shot up on side lateral raises.  Of course I probably could of gotten the same effect if I was still on  10 iu of gh while doing 20 pound delt raises :D  but hey if your broke, have so so genetics, and can only afford AAS you better lift some heavy weights to get big shoulders.  8)  I think this goes for all bodyparts, you can't get big without getting strong
love lateral raises.  basically all i ever do for for shoulders.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2011, 07:09:17 PM »

u like volume for them or heavy weight lower rep scheme

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2011, 07:22:25 PM »
u like volume for them or heavy weight lower rep scheme
both, but most of the time "volume", though volume is limited. my workouts are brief, to the point. usually between 3-6 sets total for shoulders.  straight sets. 8-12 reps.  good form. shy of failure. every once in a while i go heavy and use a bit of momentum to bust a platue.  i get over trained quickly if i do too many sets so im forced to choose an exercise and focus on it, i like lateral raises,  everyonce in a while i throw in a pressing movement. i do rear delts with back. 3-4 sets, higher reps, one arm at a time, using the pulley at about eye level.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2011, 11:31:16 PM »

i like them too, nothing builds up the medial delt like lateral raises. problem is my shoulders are fucked up and after i do lateral raises my shoulders will pop and crack for a week and a half. military press just doesn't do it for medial delt head though

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2011, 03:00:36 AM »
RIGHT WITH YOU TBOMBZ.

ALL I DO FOR SHOULDERS IS LATERAL RAISES, SOMETIMES...I THROW IN WIDE GRIP DUMBELL UPRIGHT ROWS.

HAVENīT DONE PRESSES IN SOME TIME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2011, 05:01:15 PM »
@ Nosleep- Regarding traps and deltoids being mostly hormones, I can't agree more. These are the two body parts (especially traps) that absolutely blew up when I started using AAS correctly.

In response to your question, if I understand it properly, I am a proponent of using 500 mg of good deca a week in conjunction with 750 mg of a long esther test  (I like sust if I am using deca. The reason being that I blow up more on sust than I do with C or E, and when I am running deca, my goals are mass; blowing up is the goal.) However, you can get away with using 250-400 mg if you decide that 500 mg is too much, or if you are scared of gyno, or simply prone to it (I am not. I never use an AI and I have never needed it once. However, I run nolvadex at 10 mg a day whenever I cycle). On the other hand, I have seen friends use up to a gram of deca weekly. These friends got huge, and one of them ended up in the the hospital getting gyno surgery last summer.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2011, 05:08:17 PM »
@ Nosleep- Regarding traps and deltoids being mostly hormones, I can't agree more. These are the two body parts (especially traps) that absolutely blew up when I started using AAS correctly.

In response to your question, if I understand it properly, I am a proponent of using 500 mg of good deca a week in conjunction with 750 mg of a long esther test  (I like sust if I am using deca. The reason being that I blow up more on sust than I do with C or E, and when I am running deca, my goals are mass; blowing up is the goal.) However, you can get away with using 250-400 mg if you decide that 500 mg is too much, or if you are scared of gyno, or simply prone to it (I am not. I never use an AI and I have never needed it once. However, I run nolvadex at 10 mg a day whenever I cycle). On the other hand, I have seen friends use up to a gram of deca weekly. These friends got huge, and one of them ended up in the the hospital getting gyno surgery last summer.

FOREARMS TOO.

IM JUST KEEPING A BASE AS IN 250-300MG TEST, THE REST WLL BE NPP TO FILL UP 750MG.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO