Author Topic: Could you date a girl knowing she only had sex once  (Read 3518 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Could you date a girl knowing she only had sex once
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
Are you sure it wasn't Mr. Herpes?

HaHaHaaaaaa 

in the words of Chris Rock..."took my AIDS test, passed, got a 65."  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 07:33:13 PM »
Common mistake. Guys think they are the shit and say "Yeah, Iv'e had threesomes, stuck a lamp up a girl's ass...Gangbangs, you name it"..all's this does is either turn them off or intimidate them. Chicks are just like guys...they don't have the whole dick size hangup, but they don't like knowing you have been intimate with a LOT of other people. it shows you will put your dick inside anything with a heartbeat, and guys can be seen as "sluts" just as much as girls can.

And believe me dude, i learned that lesson the hard way...i used to brag about all the bitches I tagged until I noticed that I the really solid, good  girls wanted nothing to do with me.  I was getting a rep as a slut and not relationship material...just like a chick   I found out that the girls in the neighborhood called me "Mr. Hormones"  :P

haha! I believe you dude.... and the sluts never seemed to care right? almost like they got off to it ....but that  girl who isnt a completely whore that you actually want a relationship and has standards comes along and you end up fucking yourself in the ass .... pmed you her pic broad  was no joke nice thick bitch....wants nothing to do with me now. oh well
lesson learned  :-\
l

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 07:45:36 PM »
Men are way more uptight about sex than women.  Men want a woman's complete sexual history, investigated by a congressional committee detailing number of partners, ethnicity, volume displaced by genitals, percentage of cocksucking ability endowed by nature vs percentage acquired by practice, charts, graphs, calculated slut coefficient, etc.  All women want to know is if the curtains are closed.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 09:37:58 PM »
I'm gonna say no.  she may have only fucked once, but she jumped right into the " I'm a filthy, cock craving whore" end of the pool her first trip out.
they all are filthy cock craving whores, no matter what their behavior or internal attitude indicates.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 10:06:58 PM »
they all are filthy cock craving whores, no matter what their behavior or internal attitude indicates.

Actually no they aren't.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 10:08:40 PM »

This guy just insulted our moms, sisters, daughters, wives and girlfriends.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 11:54:09 PM »
in b4 tbombz reveals every white womans secret fantasy
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2013, 12:31:04 AM »

it's all part of his "insiders perspective" :D

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2013, 12:59:22 AM »
Yes as long as she was over 18. why not?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 03:41:14 AM »
Common mistake. Guys think they are the shit and say "Yeah, Iv'e had threesomes, stuck a lamp up a girl's ass...Gangbangs, you name it"..all's this does is either turn them off or intimidate them. Chicks are just like guys...they don't have the whole dick size hangup, but they don't like knowing you have been intimate with a LOT of other people. it shows you will put your dick inside anything with a heartbeat, and guys can be seen as "sluts" just as much as girls can.

And believe me dude, i learned that lesson the hard way...i used to brag about all the bitches I tagged until I noticed that I the really solid, good  girls wanted nothing to do with me.  I was getting a rep as a slut and not relationship material...just like a chick   I found out that the girls in the neighborhood called me "Mr. Hormones"  :P
very excellent and wise post..groink can't speak truer words

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 03:52:33 AM »
This guy just insulted our moms, sisters, daughters, wives and girlfriends.

lol. You forgot grandmas, aunts, cousins, and nieces

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 03:00:10 PM »
;D