Author Topic: Biggest Boxing match has been made for May 2007.  (Read 2142 times)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: Biggest Boxing match has been made for May 2007.
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 10:10:51 AM »
I think it's safe to say that Jeff got the share of brains for that family.

lol, "Jazzy" Jeff. He stays out of the middle of all of this mess. I don't blame him. Also got mauled by delahoya back in the day.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: Biggest Boxing match has been made for May 2007.
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 10:20:40 AM »
If Floyd Jr. gets off his toes and fights Oscar, he gets KO'd.  He knows that, Bloodworth knows that.  This fight is all about the Benjamins.  Oh and just an after thought.  The first fight I saw live was Floyd Sr.
VS. Sugar Ray Leonard.  It was at the Providence Civic Center and Floyd put up a great fight until Ray started landing literally blinding combinations ala Bruce Lee, till Floyd went down.  Even Howard Cosell was their.   Sr. was shot in the leg, and the prime of his carrear was spend limping with a cane.  After it healed, He fought a few more years and made allot of undefeated fighters, defeated fighters before he retired.  Oscar will do a job on him like he did to Vargas.  Brutal beating, if and only Jr stops dancing and comes forward.  But I doubt he will after tasting one of Oscars left hooks.  Look for Oscar by UD in a sleeper.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio