Author Topic: Team Nasser , Team Coleman , Team Levrone , Team Ray = All losers  (Read 2280 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Team Nasser , Team Coleman , Team Levrone , Team Ray = All losers
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2008, 08:27:51 PM »
i don't

i blame the criteria for choosing the ugliest body

E

Aesthetics is subjective , People claim the same that Bob Paris should have won over Haney because of them , same with Yates ! the criteria also chooses the best balanced , best proportioned , most muscular , best poser , etc , etc , etc stop trying to bend the criteria to fit only what you think should win

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2008, 08:31:42 PM »
Aesthetics is subjective , People claim the same that Bob Paris should have won over Haney because of them , same with Yates ! the criteria also chooses the best balanced , best proportioned , most muscular , best poser , etc , etc , etc stop trying to bend the criteria to fit only what you think should win

mr. levrone had the best combo of size, shape, symmetry, posing, proportions and aesthetics at many Olympias

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2008, 08:43:52 PM »
mr. levrone had the best combo of size, shape, symmetry, posing, proportions and aesthetics at many Olympias

E

According to you , but what do you know? bias prevents you from looking at your hero in an objective way its ok lots of guys like you , Hulkster , Neo , Pumpster , Sharma , BigBobs , etc Yates was NEVER my hero so I can separate what I think should win from what does win

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2008, 08:48:05 PM »
According to you , but what do you know? bias prevents you from looking at your hero in an objective way its ok lots of guys like you , Hulkster , Neo , Pumpster , Sharma , BigBobs , etc Yates was NEVER my hero so I can separate what I think should win from what does win

well wouldn't you think there was a time when i was new to bodybuilding and looked at it an objective way before i had any "heros" ::)

E
E

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2008, 09:06:03 PM »
how about "team the game"