Author Topic: Florida Brothers shoot intruders, killing 1 (I love the 2nd Amendment)  (Read 2841 times)

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Florida Brothers shoot intruders, killing 1 (I love the 2nd Amendment)
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 01:10:52 PM »
I have been drooling over a M1A for a long time.  It will be a long time before I own one though.  I'll get an AR before that.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 01:14:05 PM »
I have been drooling over a M1A for a long time.  It will be a long time before I own one though.  I'll get an AR before that.  ;D

With the cost of ammo, I bough a 199.00 ciener kit for my AR to shoot .22 rounds and it works great. 

At 100 yards i see no difference in accuracy, save a ton on ammo, save my good .223 ammo for whenever, and can have fun at the range. 

Get a Bushmaster, Rock River, or Colt in .223 and get the kit.    Then go to Brownells and get a few high cap mags that fit the .22 kit.  They are $39.00 a pop. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 01:54:06 PM »
I have a Beretta 92B 9mm, a Colt .38 Det. Special, S&W .22 Semi Auto, Beretta. 22, Walter PPK & TPH, G17 & G26, Remi 870 12 Guage, Saiga 12, Ar15, Ak47, Remington 700 .308 Rifle, Ruger 10/22, Marlin Papoose survival rifle, and a GSG5 Rifle.

Team Obama thanks you for the detailed list.  Should be confiscation a breeze!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2009, 02:04:46 PM »
Team Obama thanks you for the detailed list.  Should be confiscation a breeze!

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2009, 08:48:53 AM »
With the cost of ammo, I bough a 199.00 ciener kit for my AR to shoot .22 rounds and it works great. 

At 100 yards i see no difference in accuracy, save a ton on ammo, save my good .223 ammo for whenever, and can have fun at the range. 

Get a Bushmaster, Rock River, or Colt in .223 and get the kit.    Then go to Brownells and get a few high cap mags that fit the .22 kit.  They are $39.00 a pop. 

I'll get all of that one day.  Right now I want the S&W that I have had my eye on for a while.  Then I'm getting a Marlin 60 which is a semi-automatic .22 rifle.  Beautiful rifle, accurate as hell too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2009, 08:56:54 AM »
I'll get all of that one day.  Right now I want the S&W that I have had my eye on for a while.  Then I'm getting a Marlin 60 which is a semi-automatic .22 rifle.  Beautiful rifle, accurate as hell too.

I think you can get the .22 kit from Brownells as well.  It should be $199.00.  Get the one where all you change out is the bolt.  The magazine it comes with is cheesy. 

You want to get the Hi-Cap Black Dog magazines.  Get two or three of those.

I actually prefer shooting the .22 ammo lately since the range officer does not get upset if i pop off a lot of rounds at a time.  With the .223 he would get pissed off at me.  Plus its a waste of money. 

I dont know about the S&W Ar-15.  If you get a good deal on it, go ahead.  I have a Bushmaster and it has always been fine for me.  I heard good things about Rock River, Colt, and a few others.  Sig puts out a nice one as well. 

The good thing about most AR's is that the Iron Sights are great to 100yrds.  I can hit the black every time on the iron sights just on the iron sights.     

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2009, 09:51:31 AM »
I think you can get the .22 kit from Brownells as well.  It should be $199.00.  Get the one where all you change out is the bolt.  The magazine it comes with is cheesy. 

You want to get the Hi-Cap Black Dog magazines.  Get two or three of those.

I actually prefer shooting the .22 ammo lately since the range officer does not get upset if i pop off a lot of rounds at a time.  With the .223 he would get pissed off at me.  Plus its a waste of money. 

I dont know about the S&W Ar-15.  If you get a good deal on it, go ahead.  I have a Bushmaster and it has always been fine for me.  I heard good things about Rock River, Colt, and a few others.  Sig puts out a nice one as well. 

The good thing about most AR's is that the Iron Sights are great to 100yrds.  I can hit the black every time on the iron sights just on the iron sights.     

You gotta have an AR to get a conversion kit...the Marlin 60 is about $125.

As far as wasting money...get into reloading.  You will be supprised how much money you save once you learn to do it and how cool it is to make your own ammo.