Author Topic: 2007 ALL STAR CLASSIC updates & results  (Read 22553 times)

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
Re: 2007 ALL STAR CLASSIC updates & results
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2007, 09:50:00 PM »
Great shots!  Just curious...does she need to file flight plans with the promoter and IFBB before she does those routines...LOL

Ross...we'll expect a call from Spain!  I'm not sure she'll need the finger crossing from us though!

Isaac...many more routine shots...or are you saving all the rest???

Rick

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2007, 09:52:53 PM »
Congrats ladies...especially Tanji and Julie! :-)

Chris,
I must have totally missed this one...boy you came from out of nowhere!  Hope all is well in sunny CA!
Cheers,
Rick

EME

• Getbig I
  • WNSO Natural Pro
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2007, 06:32:28 AM »
Hey everyone,

It was Great to see you all in Little Rock. 

Big Congratulations to Julie and Sandra.  You both looked amazing and your performances were awesome.
Julie, you just keep getting better and better, you're going to be winning ( and winning and winning ) shows very soon.

Sandra, it was so great to see your physique and routines getting the respect they deserve.  I can't wait to see you and Kendra on stage together in Spain!!!  Can you believe it's only 3 weeks away?

Rick, as always, it was fun to talk and catch up while the girls were doing their thing.... ( when I could get a word in between you and Ross text messaging like 7th graders, that is.  LOL )   We look forward to seeing you and Julie at the "O".  Come by the booth and you know I'll hook you guys up.

Ross....it was great to get to know you better last weekend.  I really enjoyed our conversations and I'm looking forward to having some fun in Spain, and at the "O". 

Isaac, thanks for all the great photos.  One of these days we're going to finally get a chance to talk and get to know each other better.  Hopefully Kendra can schedule a shoot with you some time as well.   We're always so crazy busy, but we definitely need to do that.  Thank you again for your great coverage of the shows.

It's very cool to see that the "FB's" ( Ask Rick if you don't know ) all get along so well.  I have seen a LOT of ego's and attitudes in the Fitness industry over the years, but the vast majority of the current group of competitors and husbands, all seem to really support each other.  Very nice to see.

I also want to say Hi to Amy ( Villa Nelson ) who I got to talk with briefly at the meeting.  It was nice meeting you finally.  Kendra has said a lot of really nice things about you.  I still laugh at the fact that you both had the same themed routine in the same show.  

Finally, Hi to Susan and Traci R.   Remember our conversation Susan and keep your head up.  The 45 sec routine problem is now history, and the sky is the limit.  Go get 'em in Atlantic City!

Thank you again to Kim and Chad for supporting Fitness and promoting this show.  We all appreciate it more than you know.

Ross and Sandra.... Kendra and I can't wait to see you guys in Spain in 3 weeks.   Time to take care of some business!  :)

Congrats again everyone!!

Michael and Kendra Elias

www.MichaelElias.com

www.KendraElias.com

www.ALRIndustries.com
MichaelElias.com

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2007, 07:01:12 AM »
Michael...good to see you again.  Also nice to see you here again. 
F'B's  Ha Ha Ha! 
Anyhow...would love nothing better than to see both Kendra and Sandra come back with O qual's.
And BTW...SWTITLASG'DR  (So what that I text like a seventh grader!) :) ;D :)

Rick

Sandra Wickham

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2007, 03:24:47 PM »
Definitely Wicked Air with Sandra. Good luck at the Grand Prix!  Sandra has improved each show this year and definitely improved from last year.

A few more of you Air Wickham from the Europa. Hope to see ya on stage at the O, Sandra.

Those are great shots Isaac and thanks-we hope I make it to the O too!!

I did notice something seeing all of those pictures together.....APPARENTLY in order to jump high I have to have my mouth open as WIDE as possible.....what is with that??!!!  Too funny!! 

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2007, 07:03:39 PM »
That's the Jet-Intake Manifold....
Don't ask me where the thruster is located....?
 :o
Rick

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2007, 02:08:23 AM »
 8)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2007, 11:25:16 AM »
Is the blond in this pic Kim?

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2007, 12:06:10 PM »

scribbler

• Getbig II
  • whatever
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2007, 12:45:38 PM »
Chris,
I must have totally missed this one...boy you came from out of nowhere!  Hope all is well in sunny CA!
Cheers,
Rick

I keep a low profile :-)

Hope all is well with you guys

C
CD
M&F & FLEX