Author Topic: Please Tell Me: Do You Think The Hodge Twins Are Natty?  (Read 14732 times)

Marine

Please Tell Me: Do You Think The Hodge Twins Are Natty?
« on: March 28, 2013, 07:45:21 AM »
Please Tell Me: Do You Think The Hodge Twins Are Natty?

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/twin%20muscle%20workout?language=fr_FR

and if not - what do you think they've used.

Thanks for the information.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: Please Tell Me: Do You Think The Hodge Twins Are Natty?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 12:44:45 PM »
no they're not, why they wil be natural ?

asstropin

Marine

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 04:02:24 PM »
no they're not, why they wil be natural ?

Haha because I want them to be so I can reach that level. Ideal physique. But I will just lower my expectations for natural.

But what are they using? More for muscle gains or more for cuts. Or both ahah.

BTW they are making 20 000 dollars a month at least from their videos and claim natty. Pieces of shits. Liars.

I've been reeding getbig.com for over a year but I registered now because usually all my questions would be ansewere already.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 05:39:42 AM »
Haha because I want them to be so I can reach that level. Ideal physique. But I will just lower my expectations for natural.

But what are they using? More for muscle gains or more for cuts. Or both ahah.

BTW they are making 20 000 dollars a month at least from their videos and claim natty. Pieces of shits. Liars.

I've been reeding getbig.com for over a year but I registered now because usually all my questions would be ansewere already.

because bloat is anti comercial maybe test p tren ace clen, staying fit and lean.
low dose of these coumpound are enough to create a good look without looking roided.

the fact these guy are making 20000 a month is just beyond any form of comprehension.
asstropin

Marine

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 03:40:18 AM »
because bloat is anti comercial maybe test p tren ace clen, staying fit and lean.
low dose of these coumpound are enough to create a good look without looking roided.

the fact these guy are making 20000 a month is just beyond any form of comprehension.

Thanks for answering, I get it. I have no experience with steroids so unless it's obvious I can't tell who is on who isn't.

So, I asked. Know I get it. The simplest answer is usually true. Another crew selling pipe dreams.

The funny thing is that some months ago those guy got very shredded. 5-7% BF and they were pimping intermittent fasting when they just had that tren look to their face. The Zyzz tren look.

I guess it's all business as usual. They are making that much money selling pipe dreams and bro science. I never fall for their lies to be honest.

"black genetics", sure.