Author Topic: Ban Beach Bum  (Read 51168 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Ban Beach Bum
« on: November 29, 2015, 02:47:25 PM »
Oh Hai,

For those of you who don't know, beach bum is iwantmass, they use the same terminology (the fucking exact), the same exact arguments, both live in Hawaii (or alaska, a very very specific part), as they have the same local time. You have a mod using a gimmick to attack members, he even calls members names.

As a mod on get big you won't find me personally insulting, using gimmicks or generally obfuscating conversation on the nutrition board, if I disagree i simply attack the information. On other boards, sure i let loose, but that's the point he is unfit to be a mod.

I will step down as Nutrition Mod if He is not removed.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ban Beach Bum
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 03:02:05 PM »
If its true Beach is a piece of shit.

He has accused me of being a gimmick many times so this makes him a hypocritical scumbag.

Beach does come of as a hypocrit but this is a new low.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 03:11:26 PM »
Oh it's him,

His post history bares it out. He attacked 240 with near the exact same words, they both are on hawaii aluetian time, use the same phrases, structure their paragraphs the same.

It's great, he can get a real lesson in what evidence is now. You know, like the fact they logged in and out and have never been on simultaneously.

The account knows about posters intimately, bringing up things from years ago, which one is iwantmass which is beach bum? it's kinda hard to tell, pretty specific jab at 240 for someone who just joined?

"An identical 137 on an iq test, 2 times in a row, huh? No deviation?  An identical 137 2 times in a row...I don't know, i Just find that odd. Especially as you present yourself on here.  You lie about everything else, so I can't imagine you lying about your iq"

"Perfect example of why you do not have a 137 IQ.  I do not debate you.  I mock you.  Anyone with a 137 IQ would know that"

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 03:26:12 PM »
DEMODDED in the very least.

I nominate myself, strawman or anyone else who wants it.

It's time he goes anyway, it's obvious its his gimmick, unless two hawaiin's share the exact same views, attack the exact same posters with the same insults, insults a new poster (he claims it's his only gimmick) would not be aware of.

I could provide even more.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 03:47:23 PM »
If its true Beach is a piece of shit.

He has accused me of being a gimmick many times so this makes him a hypocritical scumbag.

Beach does come of as a hypocrit but this is a new low.

It isn't true.  He is having a meltdown because I made him look stupid in another thread.  I have no idea where he gets that I live in an island timezone

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 03:49:20 PM »
It isn't true.  He is having a meltdown because I made him look stupid in another thread.  I have no idea where he gets that I live in an island timezone

The Internet has ratted you out.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 03:50:44 PM »

The Internet has ratted you out.

we got him!

after all my hard work, my sleuthing, it's done. Obama won't get credit for this head.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 03:53:10 PM »
It isn't true.  He is having a meltdown because I made him look stupid in another thread.  I have no idea where he gets that I live in an island timezone

you live in the same place as dos equis, I could have sworn he lives in Hawaii, did he recently move to the same place as you as well? roughly 8 weeks ago? thats even more damning, thanks. Any other tidbits I could infer things from that you are to stupid to see?

Are you guys life partners?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2015, 03:56:46 PM »
we got him!

after all my hard work, my sleuthing, it's done. Obama won't get credit for this head.

You are making an ass of yourself.  You need to stop.  If he lives in hawaii, he lives a few time zones away from me.  Did you not do your research on this either, the same as obama's everyday church attendence?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2015, 04:00:29 PM »
You are making an ass of yourself.  You need to stop.  If he lives in hawaii, he lives a few time zones away from me.  Did you not do your research on this either, the same as obama's everyday church attendence?

I know it's you.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2015, 04:27:05 PM »
Does the other mods have a way they can confirm/deconfirm this in any way?

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but something smells here.

It should be looked into.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 05:46:28 PM »
Does the other mods have a way they can confirm/deconfirm this in any way?

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but something smells here.

It should be looked into.

Don't jump on the stupid train with necrosis.  This is my only account.  In any event, i give full consent to any mod to compare my ip to dos equis.  This is all a bit silly, just because necrosis was made to look like an idiot.   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2015, 03:48:32 AM »
Don't jump on the stupid train with necrosis.  This is my only account.  In any event, i give full consent to any mod to compare my ip to dos equis.  This is all a bit silly, just because necrosis was made to look like an idiot.   

yes, all those odd conicidences are just happenstance.

ip lol.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2015, 04:32:49 AM »
yes, all those odd conicidences are just happenstance.

ip lol.

I think this is where you are caught in a lie again.

Please post both of our ip addresses.  You are just trying to save face because you got the shit kicked out of you in the other thread

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2015, 04:45:06 AM »
Interesting that he hasn't switched back to the beach bum account

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2015, 05:03:08 AM »
He has referred to himself when speaking about beach as well, saying i wanted HIM banned, IWANTMASS, i said no such thing. He is too stupid to keep his accounts straight.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2015, 05:55:07 AM »
He has referred to himself when speaking about beach as well, saying i wanted HIM banned, IWANTMASS, i said no such thing. He is too stupid to keep his accounts straight.

Yup

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2015, 06:03:55 AM »

Yup

You should probably stick to cowering down to josh.  That fits your character better than your troll persona.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2015, 06:34:35 AM »
I don't think they are the same.

They use the same terminology simply because iwantmass is quite a stupid person lacking any real ability to articulate and formulate original material on his own.  Which is why he regurgitates what others have said in an effort to appear smart. 

Combine that along with his constant nonstop projections, and long rambling nonsensical posts and it appears - to me - that he is closer to being a gimmick of Dario than he is of Beach. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2015, 07:27:44 AM »
I don't think they are the same.

They use the same terminology simply because iwantmass is quite a stupid person lacking any real ability to articulate and formulate original material on his own.  Which is why he regurgitates what others have said in an effort to appear smart. 

Combine that along with his constant nonstop projections, and long rambling nonsensical posts and it appears - to me - that he is closer to being a gimmick of Dario than he is of Beach. 

I don;t know man, the same words to insult the same people? two different people?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2015, 08:10:31 AM »
Oh Hai,

For those of you who don't know, beach bum is iwantmass, they use the same terminology (the fucking exact), the same exact arguments, both live in Hawaii (or alaska, a very very specific part), as they have the same local time. You have a mod using a gimmick to attack members, he even calls members names.

As a mod on get big you won't find me personally insulting, using gimmicks or generally obfuscating conversation on the nutrition board, if I disagree i simply attack the information. On other boards, sure i let loose, but that's the point he is unfit to be a mod.

I will step down as Nutrition Mod if He is not removed.

I'll be moving this to the complaints board, along with the others, so Ron can review, but in the meantime, this is laugh out loud funny.  And you call yourself a genius?  LOL! 

No dummy, I am patently a genius (the very best troll), you can't stand it.

Can you post more evidence?  This is pretty entertaining. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2015, 08:11:46 AM »
I will say I do agree with a lot of what iwantmass posts on the board and that he has embarrassed Necrosis, as evidenced by his epic meltdown. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2015, 08:14:06 AM »
Let's see, dos equis just logged on, is iwantmass on? nope. another coincidence?

Note the time. Ron, you could simply look at the log in and out patterns, I assure you, you will see they are never online at the same time.

Now watch what happens, you will play right into this, I am telling you ahead of time. Remember I said I would help you from now on, you need it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2015, 08:16:44 AM »
Let's see, dos equis just logged on, is iwantmass on? nope. another coincidence?

Note the time. Ron, you could simply look at the log in and out patterns, I assure you, you will see they are never online at the same time.

Now watch what happens, you will play right into this, I am telling you ahead of time. Remember I said I would help you from now on, you need it.

No dummy, I am patently a genius (the very best troll)

Still laughing.   ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2015, 08:17:20 AM »
I'll be moving this to the complaints board, along with the others, so Ron can review, but in the meantime, this is laugh out loud funny.  And you call yourself a genius?  LOL! 

Can you post more evidence?  This is pretty entertaining. 

My troll worked doh? i purposely said that to bait you, you can't stand it. Lol. Calling you stupid or claiming to be smart is the best way to upset you. All you do is insult others intelligence then run away from debates. Odd that in the other thread you disappeared, odd that Iwanmass would claim i want him banned (you want the quote) when I made a thread asking for you to be demodded, lol.

Listen we all know it's very hard to prove these things, that's why you created a gimmick in the first place!

What little credibility you had (if any existed) is gone. The pattern is way to intricate for you to understand it you simpleton.