Author Topic: MP killed by man who shouted Britain First  (Read 10309 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
MP killed by man who shouted Britain First
« on: June 16, 2016, 09:32:01 AM »
Police are also investigating reports the suspect shouted “Britain First”, a possible reference to the far-right political party, as he launched the attack, Vikram Dodd, Nazia Parveen and Rob Booth report.

Graeme Howard, 38, who lives in nearby Bond Street, told the Guardian he heard the man shout “Britain First” before the shooting and during the arrest.

Police were understood to be talking to at least one witness who claimed to have heard the attacker shout words about the rightwing group, and the motivation for the incident will form part of their inquiry.

“I heard the shot and I ran outside and saw some ladies from the cafe running out with towels,” he said. “There was loads of screaming and shouting and the police officers showed up.

“He was shouting Britain First when he was doing it and being arrested. He was pinned down by two police officers and she was taken away in an ambulance.”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: MP killed by man who shouted Britain First
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 08:52:22 AM »
A very sad day.
I'm all for The Leave Europe.
Shooting & Stabbing an unarmed woman -- meeting people in public.!!
2 young children left without a mother.
Not much to say in the murders defence.

On a side note her husband resigned from his £160k a year job advising children in need
As was accused of inappropriate behaviour with female staff.

Jeez £160k being paid from a charity -- Exactly why not to give £ to a charity.
Stuff helping the children -- let's pay huge wages out.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 09:35:55 AM »
A very sad day.
I'm all for The Leave Europe.
Shooting & Stabbing an unarmed woman -- meeting people in public.!!
2 young children left without a mother.
Not much to say in the murders defence.

On a side note her husband resigned from his £160k a year job advising children in need
As was accused of inappropriate behaviour with female staff.

Jeez £160k being paid from a charity -- Exactly why not to give £ to a charity.
Stuff helping the children -- let's pay huge wages out.

at a personal level its sad, she was a person in public service who was killed doing it, like soldiers, cops etc sometimes are killed, he is looking at like in broadmore or similar.

taking a step back she was the archetypal lib-tard, elitist, living high on the hog from public money, promoting vain liberal causes onto working class constituents while her party and her class of politicians run the country into the ground. her husband presumably worked for a charity financed by the EU or government, how else could he make £160k in the voluntary sector?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 01:47:37 PM »
at a personal level its sad, she was a person in public service who was killed doing it, like soldiers, cops etc sometimes are killed, he is looking at like in broadmore or similar.

taking a step back she was the archetypal lib-tard, elitist, living high on the hog from public money, promoting vain liberal causes onto working class constituents while her party and her class of politicians run the country into the ground. her husband presumably worked for a charity financed by the EU or government, how else could he make £160k in the voluntary sector?

Very much agree with you.
What she showed as a public face was very different from what was
Her actual life.

Her husband worked for The Charity 'Children in Need'
No Fcuking wonder they are in need -- Paying that sort of wages out.
Again -- A 'charity' Supposedly -- It Stinks.
Shows how rotten things are.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 03:27:02 AM »
I have a cousin here in the 'States who works for a non-profit...So you guys think that people who work for charities don't deserve to get comparable salaries?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 03:36:10 AM »
I have a cousin here in the 'States who works for a non-profit...So you guys think that people who work for charities don't deserve to get comparable salaries?

No I don't.  It's also not comparable. They are dishing out money to people with their hands out. A lot of it is tax payer money anyway.  they aren't creating or running a business or running a large part of a multinational company.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 12:39:12 PM »
No I don't.  It's also not comparable. They are dishing out money to people with their hands out. A lot of it is tax payer money anyway.  they aren't creating or running a business or running a large part of a multinational company.

Excellent - Well Said.
 ;)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 09:41:53 AM »
I hate to agree with him, but I agree with every post denarri has made regarding this...

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 04:23:15 AM »
I hate to agree with him, but I agree with every post denarri has made regarding this...

your fellow working class northerners massively voted to leave LH.