Author Topic: How many of you are activly cheating on your partner  (Read 83273 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: How many of you are activly cheating on your partner
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2017, 09:09:48 AM »
?

When you procure quality beef like this, quality ass always follows.

Good looks and good food!
X

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2017, 09:20:22 AM »
deception, I'm not bothered by the sex, like I've said we're poly, the lying is the issue

So, as long as she admits to having an affair, you're perfectly fine with it?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2017, 09:38:32 AM »
So, as long as she admits to having an affair, you're perfectly fine with it?
sure, i mean we have rules and boundaries. she only sleeps with other women or if i'm going to she has to be involved. but as long as everyone's upfront who cares, it's just sex. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2017, 09:52:19 AM »
sure, i mean we have rules and boundaries. she only sleeps with other women or if i'm going to she has to be involved. but as long as everyone's upfront who cares, it's just sex. 

Props for that arrangement man!

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2017, 10:02:51 AM »
^This

And if you live in a big city and your wife has a full time job, make that 3 out of 4. And the longer you've been together the more likely she has...and the best part is that you'll never suspect in a million years.

Given the shape of most American full time working women are talking about cheating on their diet with tubs of Ben and Jerrys here?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2017, 10:06:14 AM »
Exactly

Especially don’t understand people who are ok doing it when they have kids, if it all comes out and relationship ends how in the fuck can anyone live knowing they destroyed their kids chance at having a happy family? I’d hate living with that guilt

Yeah sharing a coal miners terrace with your ex wife would be uncomfortable to say the least. And I don't just mean having to look at painful decor choices.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2017, 10:13:40 AM »
Yeah sharing a coal miners terrace with your ex wife would be uncomfortable to say the least. And I don't just mean having to look at painful decor choices.

Haha the last of the pit rows in my town were pulled down 30 years ago and I don’t care about the ‘decor’ thats a woman’s endeavour

Below 25% bodyfat yet?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2017, 10:35:11 AM »
!

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2017, 10:53:20 AM »
Haha the last of the pit rows in my town were pulled down 30 years ago and I don’t care about the ‘decor’ thats a woman’s endeavour

Below 25% bodyfat yet?

Drinking too much so it's about 20 at moment

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2017, 10:57:25 AM »

So, your reaction would be different if she slept with a man and kept it a secret than it would be if she slept with a woman and kept it secret?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2017, 11:01:02 AM »
could be your Spouse, GF or BF or your Tgirl, are you cheating on them now? feel bad or indifferent ?

I did today, and nowt care

You wouldn't want it done to yourself, and you want to live in a civilized society, not something chaotic. That means it's wrong.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2017, 11:29:44 AM »
So, your reaction would be different if she slept with a man and kept it a secret than it would be if she slept with a woman and kept it secret?

no, either would end our relationship. cheating is gender neutral

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2017, 01:28:49 PM »
a rare interesting topic on GB. following.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2017, 03:42:31 PM »
You wouldn't want it done to yourself, and you want to live in a civilized society, not something chaotic. That means it's wrong.

Yes I know, it was done to me after I changed my ways. I am not married anymore and date 40-50 year old lunatic MILFS, trying dating these mental midgets and you will know what I mean.
K

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2017, 04:23:24 PM »
Cheating can be related to some kind of powerplay that the better equipped part of the relationship(not always though) keeps on the side to get over the boredom that's sure to creep in.
On the other hand people cheat to get a new option for moving on as in avoiding a "down period" where nobody is around to fuck or spend time with.

Never cheated on a partner but I was with women who were betraying their men and this was the time where I observed the adventure side to females which many seem to keep hidden behind a socially acceptable facade.

Kinda shitty for the men who are big earners and trusting.  :D

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2017, 04:53:33 PM »
Yes I know, it was done to me after I changed my ways. I am not married anymore and date 40-50 year old lunatic MILFS, trying dating these mental midgets and you will know what I mean.

Fake tit milfs?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2017, 06:10:07 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) This is why it was so easy for me to disregard the drivel you posted in the thread I started on this topic as low-effort trolling.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=628930.25

I couldn't forget that marriage warrior line. One of the all-time most ridiculous posts I've read on here.  ::) 
Obviously, honoring your vows is something anyone who makes them should strive for, but cheating happens. It's fair to regard cheaters as scumbags if that's where you stand, but it's not some abnormal, unexplainable evil.

Al, not the same thing. In the other thread I was bothered by the fact that you seemed to be announcing that you were going to cheat on your wife.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2017, 06:14:14 PM »
I don't know about other guys but I'm married, I adore my wife and would never betray her like that.

If someone is married and both parties are into having an open relationship, then go for it, I guess.  But honestly I've never heard of extramarital sex strengthening and affirming a marriage relationship (or even a monogamous dating relationship, for that matter).  Typically the opposite effect occurs.

Dude, I feel the same way about my wife... I'm not into open relationships, although if something were to happen to me, I'm 100% sure I wouldn't go swat on her or anything of the sort.

Being married is HARD work, and honestly, from what I've seen and heard, a hit-and-run once a year would help a lot of relationships.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2017, 01:08:37 AM »
 bj181 cheats on his white boyfriend with thugs from the hood. He loves being humiliated.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2017, 06:41:55 AM »
Al, not the same thing. In the other thread I was bothered by the fact that you seemed to be announcing that you were going to cheat on your wife.

::) Disregarding the fact that nowhere in that thread did I "seem to be announcing" I was going to cheat, you were arguing with others as well, so it wasn't about the specifics of my situation. The link is right there. It was clear what your character's role was supposed to be and it was clear that it was just some weaksauce trolling.My responses to you reflected that. Now you've done a complete 180 in a matter of weeks and it's clear that it's just more lazy trolling.

No need to respond, though. You're not convincing  and I doubt anyone besides me cares, anyway. Just think it's funny when trolls show their ass in obvious ways.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2017, 02:44:16 PM »
Fake tit milfs?

No...mostly MILFS without the ILF  :-\
K

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2017, 06:14:50 PM »
bj181 cheats on his white boyfriend with thugs from the hood. He loves being humiliated.

Kinky
A

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2017, 07:06:02 AM »
Cheated again on Saturday, I need sex once per week and she was to busy to see me..justified in my mind.
K

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2017, 05:39:43 PM »
Wtf,am I on the pussy forum,I thought this was get big.we rape and pillage and when we have our fill we rest.whats this emotion b.s.boo who,I don't want to hurt her feeling,what if she did that to me.then I'd go take her sister AND her mother.goddamn any getbiggers left?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2017, 12:37:29 AM »
On girlfriends yes, so many times  ;D ;D ;D