Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 406902 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1975 on: September 17, 2021, 11:03:32 AM »
Looks like non-vaccinated people in the Netherlands will need to have a Covid test before going into a restaurant or movie theatre.

This is obviously coming from international organizations. That’s why the first American city to have this was the most international one, New York.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1976 on: September 17, 2021, 11:10:57 AM »
Looks like non-vaccinated people in the Netherlands will need to have a Covid test before going into a restaurant or movie theatre.

with the way things are going, the weekly nasal swab crew is safer to hang out with than a vaccinated nut job. at least you know they aren't superspreaders and carrying super hybridized viroids. You can't make this stuff up. these experimental compounds break all viral replication logic

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1977 on: September 17, 2021, 12:48:00 PM »
FDA advisory panel rejects widespread Pfizer booster shots

An influential federal advisory panel has soundly rejected a plan to offer Pfizer booster shots against COVID-19 to most Americans.

The vote Friday, 16-2, was a blow to the Biden administration’s effort to shore up people’s protection against the virus amid the highly contagious delta variant.

Over several hours of discussion, members of the Food and Drug Administration panel of outside experts voiced frustration that Pfizer had provided little data on safety of extra doses.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fda-panel-first-key-test-132533880.html

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #1978 on: September 17, 2021, 01:01:21 PM »
^Interesting.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1979 on: September 17, 2021, 03:08:18 PM »
Oz govt is setting up a fund for adverse reactions to the vaccine shots. Maybe enough stories are circulating here now about adverse reactions. Particularly guys around the 40 mark. One media guy who was fit and healthy had the Pfizer jab and it wrecked his heart. He is all kinds of fucked up now and his social media is gliding the rounds. Maybe it was his message that caused a go to reaction?

My wife told our new neighbours about my reaction. One is a nurse and said yep, seen exact same issues with chills and convulsive type reactions.

Novavax is apparently coming here before year end. 50m doses I believe. This is apparently the safest option and a traditional protein based vax. I’m unsure whether it’s one shot or 2. If I can get 1 shot of Nova and be deemed fully vaxed that’s what I’ll go for instead of a 2nd shot of Astra.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1980 on: September 17, 2021, 03:19:17 PM »
Oz govt is setting up a fund for adverse reactions to the vaccine shots. Maybe enough stories are circulating here now about adverse reactions. Particularly guys around the 40 mark. One media guy who was fit and healthy had the Pfizer jab and it wrecked his heart. He is all kinds of fucked up now and his social media is gliding the rounds. Maybe it was his message that caused a go to reaction?

My wife told our new neighbours about my reaction. One is a nurse and said yep, seen exact same issues with chills and convulsive type reactions.

Novavax is apparently coming here before year end. 50m doses I believe. This is apparently the safest option and a traditional protein based vax. I’m unsure whether it’s one shot or 2. If I can get 1 shot of Nova and be deemed fully vaxed that’s what I’ll go for instead of a 2nd shot of Astra.

How do you like Oz Govt's new TV advert:red fish lipped actress & red skined guy pretending to be Covid screwed  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1981 on: September 17, 2021, 03:24:07 PM »

You should give this a listen. Basically everything he described going on in Australia now already happened here. It’s like I said you’re just a season behind us.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1982 on: September 17, 2021, 04:49:50 PM »
FDA advisory panel rejects widespread Pfizer booster shots

An influential federal advisory panel has soundly rejected a plan to offer Pfizer booster shots against COVID-19 to most Americans.

The vote Friday, 16-2, was a blow to the Biden administration’s effort to shore up people’s protection against the virus amid the highly contagious delta variant.

Over several hours of discussion, members of the Food and Drug Administration panel of outside experts voiced frustration that Pfizer had provided little data on safety of extra doses.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fda-panel-first-key-test-132533880.html

Another Yahoo story where they turned off the comments.

The booster issue was what caused the two FDA higher ups to "retire" recently.

I know some super libs bragging about getting the booster in their 30s and 40s. Dummies.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1983 on: September 17, 2021, 04:55:30 PM »

I know some super libs bragging about getting the booster in their 30s and 40s. Dummies.

Gov. Abbott of the great state of Texas has already had his booster.  Fucking liberal piece of shit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1984 on: September 17, 2021, 05:11:37 PM »
Gov. Abbott of the great state of Texas has already had his booster.  Fucking liberal piece of shit.

It wasn’t a booster. It’s almost a disadvantage being wealthy or famous when it comes to health. Once these ghoul doctors get ahold of you, next thing you know you’re talk taking 20 different fucking drugs.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/08/17/texas-governor-greg-abbott-positive-covid/

U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Austin, said in Washington Post Live interview that Abbott's case "raises the question about getting the booster vaccine," which the federal government is set to make a recommendation onWednesday. NBC News reported Tuesday that Abbott "has told people he received a third booster dose of a vaccine," though Abbott spokesperson Renae Eze told The Texas Tribune she is "not aware of any booster

The antibody treatment that Abbott is receiving — a cocktail made by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals — is one that Abbott has increasingly promoted. Hoping to prevent hospitalizations and reserve hospital capacity for the most serious cases, Texas recently opened nine antibody infusion centers throughout the state that use the Regeneron antibodies.
It was not exactly clear why Abbott was receiving the Regeneron treatment if he was not experiencing symptoms. The Regeneron antibodies are recommended to treat "mild to moderate COVID-19" in people 12 years and older who have tested positive and "are at high risk for progressing to severe COVID-

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #1985 on: September 17, 2021, 06:18:09 PM »

The "Study" on the 3rd shot was total and absolute joke.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1986 on: September 18, 2021, 09:48:21 AM »
woooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1987 on: September 18, 2021, 10:36:14 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1988 on: September 18, 2021, 10:39:38 AM »
woooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

People probably posting this one on their social media and losing friends left and right.  :D

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1989 on: September 18, 2021, 10:54:52 AM »
Trump is saying that everyone wanted to take the vaccine when he was president and that they don't want to take it now because Biden is president.

I never was pro this vaccine. This is true for most here that also do not want this vaccine forced upon them.

That's complete BS to say that we were for the vaccine when he was president and spin this as right/left. People are protesting now that it is becoming mandatory and necessary in order to travel, purchase, or feed your family. I also didn't want the lockdown under Biden or Trump.

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=80190

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1990 on: September 18, 2021, 11:09:24 AM »
Trump is saying that everyone wanted to take the vaccine when he was president and that they don't want to take it now because Biden is president.

I never was pro this vaccine. This is true for most here that also do not want this vaccine forced upon them.

That's complete BS to say that we were for the vaccine when he was president and spin this as right/left. People are protesting now that it is becoming mandatory and necessary in order to travel, purchase, or feed your family. I also didn't want the lockdown under Trump or Biden.

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=80190

Trump always knew what this shit was about. That’s why he supported the lockdowns and badmouthed Sweden. He was slick and made the governors out to be the bad guys while he was advocating for our freedoms.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1991 on: September 18, 2021, 11:26:32 AM »
Look at these Australian aszhole police spraying oceans of chemicals into the eyes of thousands of non-criminals. Their weapons are useless and didn't stop the masses. What kind of piece of sh1t does this to non-criminal fellow citizens. If you are mindlessly back the blue, thin blue line, etc keep in mind that they can, and are, turning on you. Same thing with the patriot act, now White gentiles are "terrorists" and must be exterminated.

Australia:https://twitter.com/RealSpikeCohen/status/1439231511308509186

If you don't know the lingo, the Amalek he is referring to is all non-Jewish Whites and he is saying they must be exterminated. This is behind a big portion of the current "White supremacy" manufactured panic and illegal or legal mass immigration into European countries. As long as he operates under the pretense that he is the victim and anyone that is not him is bad, he believes he can kill you because "god" commanded it. Don't get too comfortable if you think that's good, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and a lot of fellow Jews... are on his list.

Evil zealot: https://twitter.com/DHercegovacki/status/1438190823682760709

^ A lot of people that say that they are against hate, racism and bigotry will not stand up against this. ^^^^

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1992 on: September 20, 2021, 02:51:10 PM »
The largest trade union in Oz put out a mandate of ‘no jab no job’.

Yesterday the protests got pretty bad, bit of violence, you don’t mess with tradies.

Interestingly enough, as a result of the violence the govt stepped in and shutdown all construction….. which answers who paid off the CFMEU (union) because no govt should EVeR shutdown an entire industry over union matters. Baffling tactics for the state govt to do this.

To be clear what is happening here, major media outlets are labelling the workers as ‘extremists’. these poor buggers are given the same label as terrorists :(

Ive got an idea. Pay all workers 10k to get the vax. Policy cost 100B and that’s trickle up economic stimulus for the economy. But naaaaaaw we could t possibly give average people any money because that would help them. Instead let’s cut off all their income until they comply.

This could trigger much larger protests and I won’t be surprised if they get the military out. So fucked.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #1993 on: September 20, 2021, 02:52:10 PM »

Yesterday the protests got pretty bad, bit of violence, you don’t mess with tradies.

Interestingly enough, as a result of the violence the govt stepped in and shutdown all construction….. which answers who paid off the CFMEU (union) because no govt should EVeR shutdown an entire industry over union matters. Baffling tactics for the state govt to do this.

To be clear what is happening here, major media outlets are labelling the workers as ‘extremists’. these poor buggers are given the same label as terrorists :(

Ive got an idea. Pay all workers 10k to get the vax. Policy cost 100B and that’s trickle up economic stimulus for the economy. But naaaaaaw we could t possibly give average people any money because that would help them. Instead let’s cut off all their income until they comply.

This could trigger much larger protests and I won’t be surprised if they get the military out. So fucked.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1994 on: September 20, 2021, 08:14:39 PM »
Total slimebags in this administration.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1995 on: September 21, 2021, 02:50:58 AM »

I said the final stages  of any revolution, history shows us this. Didnt say we are in the final stages. You mess with peoples kids, forcing vaccination taking them from parents, limiting freedoms.....then yes a revolution will happen.

Government here in Vic although incompetent are not entirely stupid to let it get that far.  We have a large muslim population here in vic and syd.  Try messing  with their families,  I assure  you the carnage will have a follow on effect. These people dont take shit from anyone.

Do I believe it will get to that in this country...no. They will push their draconian measures as far as possible, then pullback.

They've  actively shut down mens ability to provide for their families. Tradies here in melb (CFMEU) hundrends thousands strong are some of the hardest men in Melb.  This will be intetesting as it plays out.  They turned on their union leader for being a sell out, what happens to those who take food of their tables?
I can see military getting involved if they dont get this under control.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1996 on: September 21, 2021, 04:20:20 AM »
The next leg appears to rapid testing. From the NY Pravda Newsletter:

“Covid isn’t disappearing anytime soon. So long as it continues to circulate and cause both serious illness and anxiety, rapid testing is arguably the only way society can return to something that resembles normal life.”

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1997 on: September 21, 2021, 04:28:03 AM »

They've  actively shut down mens ability to provide for their families. Tradies here in melb (CFMEU) hundrends thousands strong are some of the hardest men in Melb.  This will be intetesting as it plays out.  They turned on their union leader for being a sell out, what happens to those who take food of their tables?
I can see military getting involved if they dont get this under control.
I just saw a video where the police fired a gun into the protestors. The police are absolute scum here. They beat and pepper sprayed a woman in her 70’s the other day. Australia has finally had enough and standing up to these tyrant scumbags!!!!

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1998 on: September 21, 2021, 05:22:42 AM »
I just saw a video where the police fired a gun into the protestors. The police are absolute scum here. They beat and pepper sprayed a woman in her 70’s the other day. Australia has finally had enough and standing up to these tyrant scumbags!!!!

They wont back down.

https://twitter.com/AussieVal10/status/1440247888353710089?s=20

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1999 on: September 21, 2021, 05:34:55 AM »
They wont back down.

https://twitter.com/AussieVal10/status/1440247888353710089?s=20
They are hero’s! If I was in Melbourne I would be marching in these protests!!!