Author Topic: Best Damn Workout for naturals  (Read 11117 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Best Damn Workout for naturals
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2021, 09:48:29 PM »
couple things I add that they don't require. Calves..on push days and trap shrug variations on pull days

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2021, 03:47:34 AM »
Just read two good books for natties.

When Huge Is Not Enough II   by Bill Davis

The End: Natty Maximization  Get The Gains And Leave  by nattyornot.com

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2021, 04:02:43 AM »
The differences between natural and enhanced training.

https://thibarmy.com/the-differences-between-natural-and-enhanced-training/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2021, 09:18:17 AM »
For me best workout for naturals is a flat belly fix. Here is the best product that can help you out to lose weight, be healthy, and feeling good evertime.
OK, what's the product?

sortfnatty

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2021, 07:16:25 PM »
As a natural my best results were training just 2 x per week. I may have crap recovery but when I tried this routine I was just worn out, even though the workouts were short.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2021, 04:46:38 AM »
As a natural my best results were training just 2 x per week. I may have crap recovery but when I tried this routine I was just worn out, even though the workouts were short.
Some train even less than that.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2021, 08:27:34 PM »
Some train even less than that.

I'm a few months in at least and FOR ME I like it. 1. it's quick. 2. It has added muscle. 3. I don't have to think. I look at the app and do what it says.. basically 4 exercises, I can add Traps and calves and it's no big deal.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2021, 01:58:28 AM »
I'm a few months in at least and FOR ME I like it. 1. it's quick. 2. It has added muscle. 3. I don't have to think. I look at the app and do what it says.. basically 4 exercises, I can add Traps and calves and it's no big deal.
Whatever works.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2021, 07:55:26 AM »
Not saying everyone should train like this but for the longest time I generally train three days a week. I use the split of back and chest on say Monday. Wednesday is legs.  Friday is delt and arms.  Weekends are off. Some argue a body part should be trained more than once a week but there is so much overlap. Such as bicep and tricep gets hit hard on back and chest day. No way to avoid it with the pulling and pushing. Chest gets hit again on friday with dips and close grips for tricep.  Back gets hit again with such things as squats and clean for military presses. Legs get a direct day and get hit again on back day with deadlifts or cleans. In reality body parts are getting hit twice a week.

On the four days off can be rest or cardio.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2021, 10:33:14 AM »
Not saying everyone should train like this but for the longest time I generally train three days a week. I use the split of back and chest on say Monday. Wednesday is legs.  Friday is delt and arms.  Weekends are off. Some argue a body part should be trained more than once a week but there is so much overlap. Such as bicep and tricep gets hit hard on back and chest day. No way to avoid it with the pulling and pushing. Chest gets hit again on friday with dips and close grips for tricep.  Back gets hit again with such things as squats and clean for military presses. Legs get a direct day and get hit again on back day with deadlifts or cleans. In reality body parts are getting hit twice a week.

A day off between workouts works well.

sortfnatty

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2021, 09:23:51 PM »

I agree with this, there is a lot of overlap. I like the Dorian routine, Chest, Bis .... Back.... Shoulders and Tris ..... and Legs because it kind of allows for overlap if you choose compound moves, I do it over 10 days not 7 and it works ok for me

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2021, 05:13:35 AM »

I may try this. I do full body's but sometimes I reach the point where its too taxing on my body and hard to increase the weights for each exercise.

PhilWynn

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2022, 09:41:03 PM »
Thanks for sharing a link, I'll try it.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2022, 11:46:12 AM »
Day 1 chest back
Day 2 legs
Day 3 off
Day 4 delts arms
Day 5 off
Day 6 repeat cycle

Hit the muscle once every 5 days. Do high volume with reasonable intensity is best for a true nattie.