Author Topic: Deca or Primo at older age  (Read 5476 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Deca or Primo at older age
« on: December 08, 2020, 08:07:57 AM »
Hi there,

I am doubing about Deca 250 per week or Primobolan 200 mg per week with a little test.

I am 48 years old and i am not planning to go on trt yet,

Is deca bad for a guy with my ages?

Thanks for answering!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Deca or Primo at older age
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 10:11:51 AM »
Glad to hear your waiting until trt is necessary.

::)

jef9786

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 05:17:24 AM »
IMO, it's not necessary, but i'm wondering why you're considering deca, and not test ONLY or test + deca at 48y/o

I'm 35 so while not exactly your age, I'm not 20. I'm on 500/wk test, 2iu/ed pharm gh. At my age, I love the gym and want to continue pushing and challenging myself, but I want to do it healthy. Long term for me, test, gh, primo is where it's at. I will definitely add tren ace/mast right before summer because well, once you've done those two and seen the results it's hard not to, lol, but I'm playing the long game these days...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 11:05:51 AM »
IMO, it's not necessary, but i'm wondering why you're considering deca, and not test ONLY or test + deca at 48y/o

I'm 35 so while not exactly your age, I'm not 20. I'm on 500/wk test, 2iu/ed pharm gh. At my age, I love the gym and want to continue pushing and challenging myself, but I want to do it healthy. Long term for me, test, gh, primo is where it's at. I will definitely add tren ace/mast right before summer because well, once you've done those two and seen the results it's hard not to, lol, but I'm playing the long game these days...

500 test year round? I'd be diligent with bloodwork and frequent checkups. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 01:41:01 PM »
I've posted this in a few other threads, but even at 40+ all you need is 200-300mg of Test and some Deca mixed in. I've been a fan of low dose Test cycles for years.

Deca has very little sides until you go over 800mg a week.

Two years ago i did 250mg Test E and 400mg Deca for a few months. Felt great and no sides except the obvious bloating. Health values were near normal. My body seems to respond very well to Deca.

As you get older you just need to monitor yourself more often; stay away from androgens like Tren and use reasonable doses. 

Primo is a great option, as long as it's real. I haven't used it in years. It's probably not going to make much of a difference.

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2020, 02:28:27 PM »
If you have access to real Primobolan that is the better option.. one of the best legitimate human pharma is Metenolona 100mg/amp Indufar

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2020, 03:18:55 PM »
I've posted this in a few other threads, but even at 40+ all you need is 200-300mg of Test and some Deca mixed in. I've been a fan of low dose Test cycles for years.

Two years ago i did 250mg Test E and 400mg Deca for a few months. Felt great and no sides except the obvious bloating. Health values were near normal. My body seems to respond very well to Deca.

As you get older you just need to monitor yourself more often; stay away from androgens like Tren and use reasonable doses. 

Primo is a great option, as long as it's real. I haven't used it in years. It's probably not going to make much of a difference.

This is so true.  I did 2 to 3 amps per week (Schering) in the mid 90's.  Would stock pile those bad boys if they ever became available again. 

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2020, 02:49:55 AM »

what about the deca dick and the suppresiion is much harder from deca than for example primobolan?

I want to cycle 10 weeks and than go off for a time. (Test 250+ 200 deca or test250+ 200-300 Primo every week)
Is Deca than not bad regarding recovery?

Is Primo and masteron not more harsh for the bloodlipids and prostate enlargement?

I am asking this for older men above 45 years...

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2020, 02:51:28 AM »

What is healthier and better? Masteron or Primobolan?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2020, 10:53:16 AM »
what about the deca dick and the suppresiion is much harder from deca than for example primobolan?

I want to cycle 10 weeks and than go off for a time. (Test 250+ 200 deca or test250+ 200-300 Primo every week)
Is Deca than not bad regarding recovery?

Is Primo and masteron not more harsh for the bloodlipids and prostate enlargement?

I am asking this for older men above 45 years...

I've never had dick problems from Deca, i think it has alot to do with dosage. Also, make sure your Test is real. The only person i know who had dick issues was using fake or severely under dosed Test and 800mg of Deca.

If you are taking it for 10 weeks you will recover fine. Many guys will run Test alone for a few weeks after they stop shooting Deca and wait for it to clear their system, but again i've never heard of anyone having recovery issues from a 10 week cycle.

I'm not sure if Primo or Mast is better or worse for lipids. I know Proviron and Mast both made mine go out of whack, but i haven't used Primo is a long time and have no blood work from it.

DerrickRigg.bber

• Getbig II
  • 6'2", 277lb. bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 12:07:30 PM »
There's a lot of guys more sensitive to Deca dick. Can't get it up for 6-10 weeks. Probably worse in their 50s.
F

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2021, 01:51:10 PM »
There's a lot of guys more sensitive to Deca dick. Can't get it up for 6-10 weeks. Probably worse in their 50s.

That's true, if you have an existing condition, it's going to make it worse.

Just like if you have high BP and then start taking AAS, you are going to have problems.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 02:32:59 PM »
Take proviron with deca and continue use for a few weeks after you run deca. Should put any deca dick fears to rest.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2021, 07:31:50 AM »
Take proviron with deca and continue use for a few weeks after you run deca. Should put any deca dick fears to rest.

Only the suppresion of Deca is much harder than Test.
I am not doing trt at my age (48 years)
Is deca still safe?

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2021, 11:52:52 AM »
Always, always run test, either by itself, or as a base. 48 is when my natural prediction dropped (I had been natural for 5 years) and I run 350/week year around unless prepping for a show (I am nationally qualified to compete for a pro card). I run low dose deca (150-200 per week) about 6 months out of the year to heal up injuries and keep me training. As you get older problems with deca increase. We know that "deca dick" is caused primarily by prolactin, but prolactin can be treated by an inhibitor like cabergoline or pramipexel. However, research is emerging that strongly suggests that there is something besides prolactin that causes deca dick. Again, this is a problem more for older guys than younger, but something to watch. My approach to deca is "as needed."

My take on deca is I use it to foster pain free training, so I kind of need it. Primo is great, but I don't "need" it and it is expensive. In any case, a primo or deca only program is and would be a huge mistake. Just go with test. More importantly, find a knowledgeable doctor. Run labs, measure your total T, SHBG, and free T. Run all your general health labs as well. One of the top TRT docs in the country (I send my clients to him) has a ton of older guys running 300-350 test/week year round and they are very healthy.