Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 64011 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
This Year Has Been A Rough One
« on: September 03, 2021, 10:06:25 AM »
I'm just mentally, physically, and emotionally drained at this point.

My mother died in February. What was supposed to be a celebration of my sister's newborn baby, a few weeks ago, has since killed my grandmother due to Covid complications (she was vaccinated) and my father is currently battling Covid in the ICU.

Nothing like getting a call from my father, giving me his bank details etc..."in case something happens." I can't visit him because he is in the Covid ward, and because I have been dealing with Covid myself for over a week. I felt like real shit for a few days, and you can fight it all you want, but if your body isn't processing enough oxygen, you have to go to the hospital. I am slowly getting better, but my father couldn't take it anymore.

Completely ravaged my family in a week and a half. I hope my pops pulls through. I can't lose my mother, grandmother, and father within the span of 8 months.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 10:13:17 AM »
It would probably do you good to find someone to talk to about your thoughts.  A friend, relative, or even a therapist.  Getbig probably not so much.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 10:14:51 AM »

My mother died in February. What was supposed to be a celebration of my sister's newborn baby, a few weeks ago, has since killed my grandmother due to Covid complications (she was vaccinated) and my father is currently battling Covid in the ICU.

Nothing like getting a call from my father, giving me his bank details etc..."in case something happens." I can't visit him because he is in the Covid ward, and because I have been dealing with Covid myself for over a week. I felt like real shit for a few days, and you can fight it all you want, but if your body isn't processing enough oxygen, you have to go to the hospital. I am slowly getting better, but my father couldn't take it anymore.

Completely ravaged my family in a week and a half. I hope my pops pulls through. I can't lose my mother, grandmother, and father within the span of 8 months.

Sending you positive energy and wishing you the very best outcomes given all circumstances.

But remember this, no matter how bad things seem, they can always get worse (Believe me when I say that I mean this in a good way). So count the blessings you have now and keep positive by turning tragedy to triumph.

You shall get through this shit.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 10:17:39 AM »
It would probably do you good to find someone to talk to about your thoughts.  A friend, relative, or even a therapist.  Getbig probably not so much.
This is an outlet for me. Trust me, I have enough family members breathing down my neck, begging me to go to the hospital. I keep telling them that I'm turning the corner and feeling better, but it doesn't seem to ease them.

It's all a bad dream happening in real time.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 10:17:45 AM »
Shizz, if this is all true, very sorry to hear this.
I know we joke here, but hope for the best for all of us here.

Yes, Vaxxed people can and do die, like unvaxxed. No one knows anything about this stuff, experts included.

Hoping for the best for you and your loved ones...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 10:18:50 AM »

you all got sick at the party for the baby?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 10:25:03 AM »
This is an outlet for me. Trust me, I have enough family members breathing down my neck, begging me to go to the hospital. I keep telling them that I'm turning the corner and feeling better, but it doesn't seem to ease them.

It's all a bad dream happening in real time.
It's good that you are feeling better.  Your family is panicking like everyone else because the way the MSM makes everyone think the sky is falling during this plandemic.  The fact that you have had so many die close to you makes it much worse.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 10:28:41 AM »
you all got sick at the party for the baby?
Yes. Grandmother was happy as a pig in shit, holding her great grandson. She was in great spirits and full of energy. A few days later, My sister, myself, and my father started feeling sick.

We get word my grandmother tested positive and was in the hospital. She went from breathing on her own, to dead in a few days.

My aunt, works at a hospital (vaccinated) was also at the party. We think she may have given it to all us.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 10:32:37 AM »
Looks like the common factor is stay away from people.

Vaccinated or not.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2021, 11:16:02 AM »
I'm good now, but it has been a harrowing experience. It's absolutely  true that Covid affects everyone differently. I was the only one to lose taste and smell, and over a week later I still can't smell or taste anything. No appetite whatsoever. Full body aches like the flu.
Waterfall diarrhea. It's definitely the lungs that decide. I could breathe normal, but could definitely sense pressure if I tried to take a deep breath. Laying on the couch or in a bed, wasn't bad at all, but even doing simple things like taking out the trash, had me winded.

There was a moment where I honestly thought that I might need medical attention. It was after I had just taken a shower. I had my hands on my knees, breathing heavy, and I said to myself: "wtf am I doing?" I even noticed that my feet were slightly discolored, probably due to lack of oxygen. Probably should have checked myself in at that point, but I guess I was lucky.

Pops, probably shouldn't have waited so long.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2021, 11:34:29 AM »
Sorry to hear it and sorry for your loss.

Hang in buddy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2021, 11:37:47 AM »
Didn't this guy fake his own death? How do we know he isn't doing the same thing with his family? Mom died in Feb from what? Grandma died from Covid? I mean if mom didn't die from Covid and just grandma has it really ravished his entire family or did 100 year old grandma die from covid just like she would have if she caught the flu? What killed mom? If it was Covid was she obese like Shizzo?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2021, 11:43:44 AM »
Didn't this guy fake his own death? How do we know he isn't doing the same thing with his family? Mom died in Feb from what? Grandma died from Covid? I mean if mom didn't die from Covid and just grandma has it really ravished his entire family or did 100 year old grandma die from covid just like she would have if she caught the flu? What killed mom? If it was Covid was she obese like Shizzo?
You are a horrible person. I feel bad for your son.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2021, 12:01:49 PM »
I'm good now, but it has been a harrowing experience. It's absolutely  true that Covid affects everyone differently. I was the only one to lose taste and smell, and over a week later I still can't smell or taste anything. No appetite whatsoever. Full body aches like the flu.
Waterfall diarrhea. It's definitely the lungs that decide. I could breathe normal, but could definitely sense pressure if I tried to take a deep breath. Laying on the couch or in a bed, wasn't bad at all, but even doing simple things like taking out the trash, had me winded.

There was a moment where I honestly thought that I might need medical attention. It was after I had just taken a shower. I had my hands on my knees, breathing heavy, and I said to myself: "wtf am I doing?" I even noticed that my feet were slightly discolored, probably due to lack of oxygen. Probably should have checked myself in at that point, but I guess I was lucky.

Pops, probably shouldn't have waited so long.

This is 100% an accurate account of symptoms from someone who knows firsthand, not fake.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2021, 12:10:18 PM »
Brutal if true

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2021, 12:26:07 PM »

I wish you the power to pull through buddy...........take care

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2021, 12:28:37 PM »
hope your dad is ok
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2021, 12:33:40 PM »
If this is true, i wish the best for your family
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2021, 12:35:02 PM »

I'm very sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad.  Whishing you both a full recovery.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2021, 12:35:10 PM »

He could call the Queen of England (he's royalty "related"  ;D)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2021, 12:44:42 PM »
The sad part about it, you get a call from your dad, he is on oxygen, and struggling to breathe, yet he is trying to tie up loose ends...

I say: "old man! You are still eating right? He says yes. You are still breathing right? He says yes, but just in case.... I said, I get it but you don't give up!

Horrible.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2021, 12:47:08 PM »
This really sucks.

Stay strong, bro.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2021, 12:49:45 PM »
Life is not complicated, but it will always be hard. Always.
a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2021, 01:03:05 PM »
If this is true, then I hope you will manage it all Shizzo and that they will recover well.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2021, 01:12:01 PM »
Stay Strong Shizzo 💪