Author Topic: Biden Blames Unvaccinated for Pandemic  (Read 1771 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Biden Blames Unvaccinated for Pandemic
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2021, 09:53:42 PM »
I don't have exact data but in some cases I've heard people who've had covid have anti bodies for only a few months.  If I had covid, I'd wait until my blood test revealed that I no longer had antibodies before getting the jab.  I donate blood regularly and did so prior to getting my 1st jab.  At that time I turned up zero antibodies which told me I'd never had covid.  It would be interesting Coach for you to have your blood tested 3, 6, 9 & 12 months after your diagnosis to see how long they indeed last.  That being said, hope you and the Mrs. are feeling better.

I get regular blood tests regardless. So the next time I’ll ask the doc to include that in my test provided that can be included in a regular panel..I’m just not sure. Wife and I are doing fine now, Probably about 95% of normal. I say that because both of us are fighting fatigue, one the after affects of the virus and just freaking red eyes. Between the fatigue and red eyes I look like I’m high all day..lol

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Biden Blames Unvaccinated for Pandemic
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2021, 04:36:24 PM »
I don't have exact data but in some cases I've heard people who've had covid have anti bodies for only a few months.  If I had covid, I'd wait until my blood test revealed that I no longer had antibodies before getting the jab.  I donate blood regularly and did so prior to getting my 1st jab.  At that time I turned up zero antibodies which told me I'd never had covid.  It would be interesting Coach for you to have your blood tested 3, 6, 9 & 12 months after your diagnosis to see how long they indeed last.  That being said, hope you and the Mrs. are feeling better.

Fauci admitted that there is "something" to natural immunity but they need more study to see how long it lasts.

However, they also don't know how long the vaccine protects you for either.

All things being equal in those scenarios, I'd trust the body more to be able to fight it if it's beaten it once.

Regardless, given the first sentence, natural immunity needs to be part of the discussion and not always ignored.  It's very telling that Gupta's questioning of Fauci on the natural immunity only made it's way on TV in the last week.  Why wasn't he questioned about it more since the get go?  Because it doesn't fit the agenda.
Y