Author Topic: YYWHY  (Read 2146 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: YYWHY
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2021, 04:12:32 PM »
This is an extremely high-quality post.

(I feel your Matrix would be very different to Neo's ;D)

Thank you. I've been posting about my cock for years now and Getbig is always like

You'd be forgiven for thinking these people have never so much as donned a pair of denim overalls and drawn forth a lactating woman's bounty into a galvanized pail, declaring Welshly, "Aye, that Bessie's got a sweetness, she has! In her prime!"

As if I'm some sort of weirdo.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2021, 05:24:47 PM »
This is an extremely high-quality post.

(I feel your Matrix would be very different to Neo's ;D)

I'm thinkin' more "Gaytrix" than Matrix.  It has a dicklette. It's a dude.  Even if it removed it's weenie, it would be nothing but a Ghost Busters dude with tits.  Disgusting beings that deserve Hades.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2021, 05:35:15 PM »
I would rather hit the most virilized female bb

Stick to trannies with 10" cocks.

Well that sounds a little gay, doesn't it? Yearning for virilized shehunks and craving huge tranny dick.

If you want to remain straight...stick to feminine looking creatures and small tranny cock that can't fuck you.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2021, 05:36:29 PM »
Y'all nasty fuckers need to get some quality girlfriends and quit lusting over dudes in drag

Well that's true bhanks, but such are hard to find this doomed day and age.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2021, 05:51:16 PM »
I'm thinkin' more "Gaytrix" than Matrix.  It has a dicklette. It's a dude.  Even if it removed it's weenie, it would be nothing but a Ghost Busters dude with tits.  Disgusting beings that deserve Hades.

For the record, I've never cornholed a dude. Everything is ok. No one is going to hell.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2021, 06:09:05 PM »
I once fucked a vacuum cleaner. I could only get head deep tho because muh girth and it didn't have any balls so I think I'm in the clear.

There was lint. I was cleaning it.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2021, 06:12:53 PM »
If it has a cock I`d hit it.....right in the balls with a ballbat.
Hahahahahahahaha! My man!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2021, 06:17:30 PM »
I once fucked a vacuum cleaner. I could only get head deep tho because muh girth and it didn't have any balls so I think I'm in the clear.

There was lint. I was cleaning it.

Commence operation... vacuu-suck

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2021, 06:36:29 PM »
Think I'm screwed either way. Even if it's clouds and harps, "Hey Hoover, how's it hangin'?" Every fuckin' day.

It's gonna be a long eternity.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2021, 06:46:44 PM »
For the record, I've never cornholed a dude. Everything is ok. No one is going to hell.

i have never doubted you brother and as for hell?  It is no place for men such yourself.  It is reserved for those that die again and again, through the eternity that is such a place.  You are not among them.  Me?  Maybe. 

Unless I can write my way out of it, LOL!  ;D 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2021, 07:06:19 PM »
Pretty simple, I think.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2021, 07:16:30 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2021, 09:40:45 PM »

Well that sounds a little gay, doesn't it? Yearning for virilized shehunks and craving huge tranny dick.

If you want to remain straight...stick to feminine looking creatures and small tranny cock that can't fuck you.

Maybe I'm thinking too far outside the box here, but how about just sticking to banging women to remain straight

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2021, 10:12:05 PM »
Looks like a melted barbie

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2021, 11:57:26 PM »
You'd be forgiven for thinking these people have never so much as donned a pair of denim overalls and drawn forth a lactating woman's bounty into a galvanized pail, declaring Welshly, "Aye, that Bessie's got a sweetness, she has! In her prime!"

As if I'm some sort of weirdo.

I respectfully suggest that line might be better delivered with a Highland Scottish twang (give it a try), but despite that I think you and I are pretty much on the same page 8)

Haha - it's OK Scott - I just pretend to live the Caligula lifestyle, my Rome hasn't fallen yet ;)

Neither have I - but if I was of a religious bent, I'm pretty sure I'd have scored enough points by now to earn a trip across the Styx ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2021, 11:58:59 PM »
Maybe I'm thinking too far outside the box here, but how about just sticking to banging women to remain straight

H0mo
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2021, 04:41:30 AM »
I respectfully suggest that line might be better delivered with a Highland Scottish twang (give it a try), but despite that I think you and I are pretty much on the same page 8)

Haha - it's OK Scott - I just pretend to live the Caligula lifestyle, my Rome hasn't fallen yet ;)

Neither have I - but if I was of a religious bent, I'm pretty sure I'd have scored enough points by now to earn a trip across the Styx ;D

I am going to be laughing at this one all day, my friend.  ;D

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2021, 05:11:31 AM »
Whatever it is I'm too old to deal with the way it's speaking so I'd probably just smile and zone out. Gotta say though, that's an incredible accent for a Norwegian.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2021, 05:45:31 AM »
I am going to be laughing at this one all day, my friend.  ;D

Then I consider that 'mission accomplished'  ;D

Be well, you salty old bugger  ;)
T