Author Topic: What do I do to get Women/Girls?  (Read 3612 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: What do I do to get Women/Girls?
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2021, 04:08:29 PM »
Hello guys

I am extremely horny and will do anything to get laid with as many women as possible. What can help me in this regard to make me more attractive to women? I've heard guys say using trenbolone, high dose testosterone help. Could you guys help me please. Let me know any tips you guys have! I will kill myself to get laid with as many women as possible.

Thanks

The 1st thing you need to do is Stop Sucking Dicks. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2021, 04:17:42 PM »
"Hang dong" - HAHAHAAAHAAAA!  Replacing "dick root" from August for September's best GetBig phrase LOL ;D

My friend who uses the “Hang Dong” term is a 5’-2” Asian Pharmacist and to hear her say it makes me laugh.

She is convinced guys Hang Dong at each other all the time.
🤣

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2021, 04:24:56 PM »
Surprise sex has always worked for me.  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2021, 05:23:22 PM »
How old are you? With women, it's way more complicated as to what makes a man attractive. Looks go only so far. Way different than with men. For example, if you get a chick that's smoking hot selling oranges at the side of a freeway ramp, she will seem even more attractive because her circumstances make her even easier to get, even for losers like you. But you get a prime Brad Pitt in that same position and the only thing he'll be getting is other illegal immigrants to suck his cock.

I don't get the Brad Pitt refererence.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2021, 05:26:53 PM »
"Hang dong" - HAHAHAAAHAAAA!  Replacing "dick root" from August for September's best GetBig phrase LOL ;D

I can’t take the credit. I got it from its always sunny in Philadelphia.
It is funny though.

LOL! It just never gets old.

Haha no it doesn’t, haha.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2021, 03:10:46 AM »
Hello guys

I am extremely horny and will do anything to get laid with as many women as possible. What can help me in this regard to make me more attractive to women? I've heard guys say using trenbolone, high dose testosterone help. Could you guys help me please. Let me know any tips you guys have! I will kill myself to get laid with as many women as possible.

Thanks

Welcome, ASRIC. You've come to the right place. When I'm not racing supercars, pumping iron, or managing my crypto portfolio, I'm making love.

Women are disposable playthings to me, and throughout my time in Dubai, India, I conquered many females. So much so that the locals affectionately referred to me as 'Poon Ka Kaatil', meaning 'Slayer of the Poon.'

I can certainly help you to get more bobs and vagine than you can shake a stick at, but why should I? How do I know you have what it takes? And what are you going to do for Getbig in return?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2021, 03:37:31 AM »
I don't get the Brad Pitt refererence.

Meaning that no matter how good-looking a guy is, if he's selling oranges on a street corner, meaning he hasn't made anything of himself in life he won't get quality women. There was an article about a guy who was a bodybuilder and relatively attractive. He had no problem meeting women, but once they found out he lived in a van across the street from the gym that was a deal breaker and he said he would never see them again.

A hot woman will have no trouble attracting men no matter if she's working at a Mcdonald's or a doctor or a lawyer.

The point is that looks are not as important to women as they are to men.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2021, 03:40:15 AM »
Hello guys

Thanks

I'm guessing yer young, maybe in yer 20s

Don't try to be someone else just to please others

Just be yourself

It all boils down to compatibility

Be who you are and the one who likes you for who you are is a keeper
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2021, 03:45:26 AM »
How old are you? With women, it's way more complicated as to what makes a man attractive. Looks go only so far. Way different than with men. For example, if you get a chick that's smoking hot selling oranges at the side of a freeway ramp, she will seem even more attractive because her circumstances make her even easier to get, even for losers like you. But you get a prime Brad Pitt in that same position and the only thing he'll be getting is other illegal immigrants to suck his cock.

How long have you been on this earth again?if you think prime brad pitt wouldnt have everyone under his spell then you are coping like the pope.

"when Alain was discharged from the Navy and arrived in Paris according to the owner of a famous restaurant in Paris 5th arrondissement all the women in the whole district threw themselves at him. He started dating Brigitte Auber before he got into acting. At the time he did a variety of odd jobs, including waiter and porter, she was a famous actress in France and yet she was the one who was insecure.

According to actor Jean-Claude Brialy, when Alain Delon arrived in Paris completely unknown he hypnotized everyone by his beauty when he entered bars and restaurants, wives, husbands, young girls, dogs, everybody in shock, in an interview before Brialy's death he said he had never seen such a phenomenon again.

When he returned from the Navy and Indochina he befriended a leader of the Corsican mafia who introduced him to the head in Marseille, the later treated him as his son. French screenwriter Pascal Jardin said he was the only man who made him want to become a woman in order to know him better. The Italian director Count Visconti repeatedly stated Delon was his muse and "beauty itself" and reportedly he played the piano to put him to sleep when they were shooting Rocco and His Brothers. It seems all the people in the industry across Europe were stunned by his beauty, can see it from the words they used when they recall the first time they met him."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2021, 04:00:11 AM »
How long have you been on this earth again?if you think prime brad pitt wouldnt have everyone under his spell then you are coping like the pope.

"when Alain was discharged from the Navy and arrived in Paris according to the owner of a famous restaurant in Paris 5th arrondissement all the women in the whole district threw themselves at him. He started dating Brigitte Auber before he got into acting. At the time he did a variety of odd jobs, including waiter and porter, she was a famous actress in France and yet she was the one who was insecure.

According to actor Jean-Claude Brialy, when Alain Delon arrived in Paris completely unknown he hypnotized everyone by his beauty when he entered bars and restaurants, wives, husbands, young girls, dogs, everybody in shock, in an interview before Brialy's death he said he had never seen such a phenomenon again.

When he returned from the Navy and Indochina he befriended a leader of the Corsican mafia who introduced him to the head in Marseille, the later treated him as his son. French screenwriter Pascal Jardin said he was the only man who made him want to become a woman in order to know him better. The Italian director Count Visconti repeatedly stated Delon was his muse and "beauty itself" and reportedly he played the piano to put him to sleep when they were shooting Rocco and His Brothers. It seems all the people in the industry across Europe were stunned by his beauty, can see it from the words they used when they recall the first time they met him."

And you consider this evidence?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2021, 04:10:32 AM »
And you consider this evidence?

I consider my eyes and experience evidence.Again you said PRIME BRAD PITT would be ignored by women if he worked selling oranges.You are completely deluded about life and women if you believe this.If you are in the top 0.1% of looks this is how you get treated.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2021, 04:33:10 AM »
Again.... read the comments

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2021, 04:42:41 AM »
Hello guys

Thanks

You need to work on your Pickup Artist skills.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2021, 07:21:21 AM »
As you get older you realize you want one nice woman not a dozen "Hot" Bitches

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2021, 07:49:30 AM »
I'm older and I haven't come to that realization yet.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2021, 07:52:43 AM »
Hello guys

Thanks
Your a beta…maybe stop doing that.

Rinse and repeat brochacho

Bench

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2021, 08:02:47 AM »
Meaning that no matter how good-looking a guy is, if he's selling oranges on a street corner, meaning he hasn't made anything of himself in life he won't get quality women. There was an article about a guy who was a bodybuilder and relatively attractive. He had no problem meeting women, but once they found out he lived in a van across the street from the gym that was a deal breaker and he said he would never see them again.

A hot woman will have no trouble attracting men no matter if she's working at a Mcdonald's or a doctor or a lawyer.

The point is that looks are not as important to women as they are to men.

Got it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2021, 08:24:30 AM »
I'm older and I haven't come to that realization yet.

Its because most men cope and pretend they dont think hot women do it for them anymore, because they cant get hot women anymore.To quote donald trump when asked why he dates young models

"because I can"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2021, 08:32:31 AM »
I consider my eyes and experience evidence.Again you said PRIME BRAD PITT would be ignored by women if he worked selling oranges.You are completely deluded about life and women if you believe this.If you are in the top 0.1% of looks this is how you get treated.

No idea who this is but is he not rich or famous?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2021, 08:50:23 AM »
No idea who this is but is he not rich or famous?

He's a male model leaving an event. But theres enough male model videos of them just walking down the street and people gawking at them to show the halo effect in full swing

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2021, 08:54:54 AM »

Chad speaking here. You are correct. When I went back to uni for a year, I worked nightshift security at a student accom. Things were so ridiculous I had to quit. They were like animals. Wild, sex-starved animals. You incels should be careful what you wish for!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2021, 09:49:10 AM »

Up the dose.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2021, 10:16:07 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2021, 12:38:30 PM »
Its because most men cope and pretend they dont think hot women do it for them anymore, because they cant get hot women anymore.To quote donald trump when asked why he dates young models

"because I can"
Yep

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2021, 04:08:57 AM »

That guy isn't working at McDonald's at 30 years old. And remember, I said quality women, not teenagers or twenty-something airheads. A super hot woman has the pick of the litter. And an educated successful woman isn't going to go for a guy who barely got out of high school and put together a coherent sentence.