Author Topic: Low Intelligence....unvaccinated.  (Read 14735 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
Re: Low Intelligence....unvaccinated.
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2021, 06:41:51 PM »

It doesn't, does it? Sounds like you have some reading up to do.

And of course, if something doesn’t make sense….that means it NOT TRUE.

🙂

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2021, 06:44:27 PM »
Guys - OAK IS Howard, lol

The Canadian references are part of his gimmick. Howard got beat down like a bitch over his covid schtick before and is still hurting over it. Gawd what a monumental pussy hahaha

ya his inability to prove he is canadian sinks his ship even more
I was wrong thinking he is not howard.
"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2021, 06:45:00 PM »
it's largely people of color that aren't vaccinated you racist

E

Sorry. I’m from Canada, this type of dialogue isn’t tolerated here.

❤️❤️❤️

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2021, 06:50:24 PM »
And of course, if something doesn’t make sense….that means it NOT TRUE.

🙂

Low intelligence comment detected.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2021, 06:51:27 PM »
Guys - OAK IS Howard, lol

The Canadian references are part of his gimmick. Howard got beat down like a bitch over his covid schtick before and is still hurting over it. Gawd what a monumental pussy hahaha

Umm….Howard isn’t from Canada?

🇨🇦

🙄🙄🙄

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2021, 06:56:36 PM »
OAK is a Pfizer sales rep

💵

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2021, 07:20:33 PM »
Some immunocompromised people can receive a 4th Covid shot, CDC says

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention quietly updated its Covid-19 vaccine guidance Monday for large swaths of immunocompromised people, saying they can receive a booster dose of a Covid vaccine at least six months after completing their primary vaccination series.

The Experimental Shot Wars have begun.  Holy Low Efficacy Batman, literally four shots within 12 months!  Make no mistake perfectly healthy people are getting shots too. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2021, 07:34:02 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2021, 07:52:27 PM »
Listen to this in it’s entirety

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CViyY5pB0jy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Haha…love this!❤️

It’s been like this in Canada now for quite some time. Workers have the RIGHT to a safe workplace. If you don’t get the vaccine you should lose your job.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2021, 08:00:28 PM »
OAK is trying to hard at pulling the Im a Canadian shtick. 100% of his links and comments revolve around Canada

Im Canadian and Im lucky if 5% of my stuff is Canadian. i know the worldwide news scene on the internet is far stronger than what we have in Canada, so I look at all options. Its pretty rare, make that VERY rare that a Canadian will rely on Canadian news links and making Canadian references all the fuking time.
but whatever, Howard is a very very weird dude, comes across stalkerish, like he has a high probability of locking a child in his basement, so this behavior falls right in his wheelhouse
"

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2021, 08:06:13 PM »
If the COVID virus is a "biological weapon" (your words not mine) wouldn't it be a good idea to listen to what medical experts are saying AND get vaccinated? I mean it's almost certain that the COVID virus will have long term side effects (most viruses do).

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

If the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting the virus then it is not a vaccine, it’s a wild ass guess in a syringe.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2021, 08:13:41 PM »
If the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting the virus then it is not a vaccine, it’s a wild ass guess in a syringe.

even though im vacced i agree with this. Polio, smallpox, im sure theres others,...those vaccines were meant to stop the virus. This sure doesnt and you can be fully vacced and still get covid and die. So ya, I agree.
"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2021, 08:15:30 PM »
even though im vacced i agree with this. Polio, smallpox, im sure theres others,...those vaccines were meant to stop the virus. This sure doesnt and you can be fully vacced and still get covid and die. So ya, I agree.

what do you think of fauci torturing beagle puppies?

E
E

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2021, 08:24:21 PM »

So just to confirm, you believe that if a vaccine's efficacy rate is less than 100% it's not a vaccine?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2021, 08:35:19 PM »
So just to confirm, you believe that if a vaccine's efficacy rate is less than 100% it's not a vaccine?

No vaccine is 100% efficient in 100% of the people and you’re just trying to be obtuse Howard.

Vaccines that are 99.999% efficient in diseases with 99% mortality rates are actual vaccines.

Vaccines that are 0.00% efficient in a disease with a 0.034% mortality rate is called a placebo.

A money making sham placebo to increase government overreach, bilk taxpayers, and to stop a great President from being re-elected.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2021, 08:46:00 PM »
what do you think of fauci torturing beagle puppies?

E

Ive talked about that in another thread
"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2021, 08:46:46 PM »
No vaccine is 100% efficient in 100% of the people and you’re just trying to be obtuse Howard.

Vaccines that are 99.999% efficient in diseases with 99% mortality rates are actual vaccines.

Vaccines that are 0.00% efficient in a disease with a 0.034% mortality rate is called a placebo.

A money making sham placebo to increase government overreach, bilk taxpayers, and to stop a great President from being re-elected.

Now you initially claimed that COVID 19 was “Biological Warfare” now you are claiming that it is just a “disease” with a mortality rate of 0.034%.

Which one is it?

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2021, 09:16:31 PM »
Now you initially claimed that COVID 19 was “Biological Warfare” now you are claiming that it is just a “disease” with a mortality rate of 0.034%.

Which one is it?

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

The accurate term I used is biological weapon.

The purposely inaccurate term you used is vaccine.

Definitely a sign of a low intelligence human being. Or what we call a “liberal”.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2021, 01:31:28 AM »
Hey Oak,if you got vaccinated,cool.....why try to convince others to do so.....does it affect you?

FUCKFACE.

X2

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2021, 05:36:59 AM »
This is true.

Obviously it's just one study and more research needs to be done, but it does suggest that long term side effects can be present in those "fully recovered" from COVID. This is bad news.

IQ is an exceedingly stable personality trait over a person's lifespan. It is a trait that very seldom changes short of an individual receiving blunt trauma to the head - brain damage, basically.

Very few things are known to change IQ once a person is born, aside from breastfeeding, as one example I can name - and probably the only one I can think of, under North American conditions.

In Africa, the Flynn Effect is an example of IQ "improving" - but that involves Africans literally starving to death, improving their IQ scores once those extreme deleterious conditions are removed.

There are many African ethnicities that have average IQ scores around 70, who would have an IQ averages closer to 80, if they were raised under North American conditions, or if conditions improve in their African nations, potentially as a result of development of the region decreasing the total number of people living on under $2 USD per day, which I believe is the current global standard to measure extreme poverty [what used to be $1 USD per day around 25 years ago].

I think Israel would be a good example to see if this study holds, since Jews have the most IQ to lose, so as a "percentage" of IQ loss, you'd see a clearer picture.

But I don't know...I've heard of this "brain fog" from "long covid", but has any of this been established scientifically yet in the literature?

I've always assumed it to be more propaganda - since the mass deaths didn't come [the global population went UP 150 MILLION since this pandemic began  ;D], I figured this was just more reaching for future negative effects, since it's obvious by now that nobody is dying who wasn't already dying, or was a fat cheeseburger eating piece of shit, or both.

Out of curiosity, OAK:

How many people personally do you know who died of COVID who wasn't old as fuck, or wasn't a fat cheeseburger eating piece of shit who eats cheeseburgers, and is fat?

I literally no no one.

Where are all the ambulances WAILING?

Where are all the funeral processions?

Am I supposed to go another 200+ days with the gym closures because some fat disgusting stinking girls who eat cheeseburgers and are fat with cancer and ridden with diabetes get a virus that takes 16 months off the 30 months they had left to live?

Who gives a fuck? We - in Canada - have spent over $800 BILLION on this so far. We are borrowing $500 MILLION DAILY [from who???] to prevent people from dying basically one year later. Think about how many lives could have been saved with that money.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2021, 05:44:52 AM »
OAK is trying to hard at pulling the Im a Canadian shtick. 100% of his links and comments revolve around Canada

Im Canadian and Im lucky if 5% of my stuff is Canadian. i know the worldwide news scene on the internet is far stronger than what we have in Canada, so I look at all options. Its pretty rare, make that VERY rare that a Canadian will rely on Canadian news links and making Canadian references all the fuking time.
but whatever, Howard is a very very weird dude, comes across stalkerish, like he has a high probability of locking a child in his basement, so this behavior falls right in his wheelhouse

The last thing we need right now is for Canadians to question how Canadian Oak is.  Here's a picture of Oak to prove he is actually Canadian.  The case should be closed at this point. 

Howard and Oak are both Physics teachers, which is just a coincidence.  The Oak started his account in 2007 and took a brief thirteen year break, returning in 2020 to revel in the Covid cluster F*ck. 

It should be obvious to all that Oak isn't Howard, but a Canadian.  Case closed.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2021, 06:12:26 AM »

The last thing we need right now is for Canadians to question how Canadian Oak is.  Here's a picture of Oak to prove he is actually Canadian.  The case should be closed at this point. 

Howard and Oak are both Physics teachers, which is just a coincidence.  The Oak started his account in 2007 and took a brief thirteen year break, returning in 2020 to revel in the Covid cluster F*ck. 

It should be obvious to all that Oak isn't Howard, but a Canadian.  Case closed.

The OAK is actually The MOUNTIE. It doesn't get more Canadian than being a Rougeau brother.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2021, 06:26:51 AM »
The accurate term I used is biological weapon.

The purposely inaccurate term you used is vaccine.

Definitely a sign of a low intelligence human being. Or what we call a “liberal”.

I’m starting to think that you’re NOT an EXPERT on vaccines as you originally had claimed.

🙁

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2021, 07:35:27 AM »
I’m starting to think that you’re NOT an EXPERT on vaccines as you originally had claimed.

🙁

I definitely think gimmicks suck cock.

Especially Howard gimmicks.

If you are retired and in your 60’s and the excitement in your life is running a gimmick account on Getbig it’s time to suck on the end of a loaded shotgun.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2021, 08:46:42 AM »
I definitely think gimmicks suck cock.

Especially Howard gimmicks.

If you are retired and in your 60’s and the excitement in your life is running a gimmick account on Getbig it’s time to suck on the end of a loaded shotgun.

Hahaha that’s great.