Author Topic: Reasons why Bhank would beat me in a wrestling match &why I wouldn't wrestle him  (Read 5432 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

webstar

• Getbig V
challenge accepted you lying sack of shit

Brian, why don't you not lie for a day and slowly build from there. Go one day without lying then try a day and half.. slowly you will be able to go a week without telling a wives tale.

That is comical if Jamie wants a rematch I am available tomorrow ask him to put up the video couldnt do anything to hurt him lol both rounds ended with him on his back getting hit in his dumb head he couldnt get up if his life depended on it he was a bloody mess with dents all over his skull I didn't have a scratch. Stretcher and oxygen lol that place didn't even have a medic on site much less medics carrying people around on stretchers with oxygen tanks

Shoulder has been fixed I kill that dude today

What will your excuse be now? Knees sleeves? Curl contest?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

Set it up Hankins.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Like it or not, the victor is the pinnacle of peak male performance. That poor juicehead hanging his bald spot in shame. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
We can all see clearly that Jamie Clegg is not bloody and beaten in the picture, yet bhank insists he beat the hell out of him.  ZERO truth hankins.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Bhank cannot win low level bodybuilding contests either (he also blames “injuries” for his lack of bodybuilding success)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
LOL, now that is the look of a broken man. Hankins absolutely juiced to the gills, cheating like fuck, and still lost to Shizzo 2.0.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
LOL, now that is the look of a broken man. Hankins absolutely juiced to the gills, cheating like fuck, and still lost to Shizzo 2.0.

Prior to the fight, Bhank certainly believed that he was on a path that led to UFC glory. That night however, he got beaten down in what appears to be a high school gymnasium. Look at the basketball hoop in the background 😂

Flexacon

• Getbig V

Set it up Hankins.

Bhanky won't show up for a rematch. He will try save face by doing all he can to try tear a bicep from curling and then decline the fight.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
1) He seems like the type of guy who'd grab and squeeze your balls or finger your ass if you had him in a hold or pinned to avoid losing/tapping.

A friend is inquiring as to whether this is allowed and if so, where to buy tickets - ringside.

keanu

• Getbig IV
Hanky will pussy out like he always has. It is going to be harder to find Hanky than Waldo now that Clegg has agreed to beat his ass a second time.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Like I said someone set it up and I will be there

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

The Agony Of Defeat

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
The sight of a basketball court will forever remind Bhank of the ass kicking that he received

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
How do we reserve tickets for the Getbig box suite for this fight?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
The sight of a basketball court will forever remind Bhank of the ass kicking that he received

Which I think is why he didn't do that last bodybuilding show.  It was supposed to be a high school gym.  The story about the maid with the speed was a (poor) cover.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
What will your excuse be now? Knees sleeves? Curl contest?

LOL   :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Which I think is why he didn't do that last bodybuilding show.  It was supposed to be a high school gym.  The story about the maid with the speed was a (poor) cover.

Getting beaten up at high school...  in his mid 40’s 😂

webstar

• Getbig V
Brian, since you were defeated by this elite looking specimen.

you should really take training advice from Shizzo.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Jamie should be careful about running his mouth so disrespectfully.

This could end up like the last Ortiz/Liddell fight.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

Fuck off, you lying kunt.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Classic get big owning  ;D. It won't bother Hanky though guy has the worst delusional disorder in human history, guys full retard.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Classic get big owning  ;D. It won't bother Hanky though guy has the worst delusional disorder in human history, guys full retard.

he really believes his own bullshit