Author Topic: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project  (Read 141259 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project
« Reply #225 on: October 22, 2015, 04:28:53 PM »
i'm a little it shocked fellas as i weighed in today and i've gained 2 pounds but my ab skinfold is down 1 mm, from 7 mm to 6 mm, so i'm leaner than before, but heavier  8)
nice 8)
w

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #226 on: October 22, 2015, 07:41:33 PM »
in those pics i was on 20 mg of superdrol ed

now i'm on 20 mg of superdrol ed and 50 mg of tren ace eod and 50 mg of test prop eod

Ahh. Those are pretty low doses. You should cut down to the same weight as before and get super cut. Although 158-160 might be a better look. But that's still pretty small, don't you wanna be bigger? I mean, you're already juicing, might as well up the dose  :D ;)
When you were still completely natty, how did you look compared to this? Same weight but softer?

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #227 on: October 22, 2015, 07:56:06 PM »
Also, do you train legs? ??? If so, mind showing them? No homo of course  :P

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #228 on: October 22, 2015, 08:00:14 PM »
Ahh. Those are pretty low doses. You should cut down to the same weight as before and get super cut. Although 158-160 might be a better look. But that's still pretty small, don't you wanna be bigger? I mean, you're already juicing, might as well up the dose  :D ;)
When you were still completely natty, how did you look compared to this? Same weight but softer?

don't think i could get much more cut that that, as i was 4 to 4.5 percent there and 3 percent is near death lol

and yep, that's about right when i was a natty... Same weight but softer

roids gave more more hardness, dryness and detail, which is exactly what i want

i prefer atheistic lines to mass so max wt for me is not more than 170-180 at 5 percent

Also, do you train legs? ??? If so, mind showing them? No homo of course  :P

good question and yeah i train them a bit, and i was planing to post a leg pic so it'll be  ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #229 on: October 22, 2015, 08:32:10 PM »
yeah legs,,,i'm waiting ;)...

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #230 on: October 22, 2015, 09:02:12 PM »
don't think i could get much more cut that that, as i was 4 to 4.5 percent there and 3 percent is near death lol

and yep, that's about right when i was a natty... Same weight but softer

roids gave more more hardness, dryness and detail, which is exactly what i want

i prefer atheistic lines to mass so max wt for me is not more than 170-180 at 5 percent

Doubt you were 4% lol. Did you have shredded glutes, hamstrings and lower back?
And lol at atheistic lines  ;D What are those?  ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #231 on: October 27, 2015, 04:49:24 PM »
yeah legs,,,i'm waiting ;)...

here ya go lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #232 on: October 27, 2015, 04:52:36 PM »
btw my camera is really shit coz i got veins in my quad but they don't show up very well here

SHIT CAMERA  >:( >:( >:(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #233 on: October 27, 2015, 06:18:16 PM »
here ya go lol
they are bigger than last few yrs tho,,calf flexed up front looks alright ,,keep at it...decent weight and keep reps 10-15 ;pump them..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #234 on: October 27, 2015, 06:36:58 PM »
they are bigger than last few yrs tho,,calf flexed up front looks alright ,,keep at it...decent weight and keep reps 10-15 ;pump them..

thanks bro, but i just got to eve them out coz the right is a bit bigger than the left due to two knee surgeries from basketball

as you know i have a trainer for my legs  ;D and we are now gonna try and work on this problem

on one of the surgeries the doc gave me what's called a lateral release, cutting the lateral tendon, and it kinda fucked up the quad development, but we'll see if i can even them out more

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #235 on: October 27, 2015, 06:41:10 PM »
thanks bro, but i just got to eve them out coz the right is a bit bigger than the left due to two knee surgeries from basketball

as you know i have a trainer for my legs  ;D and we are now gonna try and work on this problem

on one of the surgeries the doc gave me what's called a lateral release, cutting the lateral tendon, and it kinda fucked up the quad development, but we'll see if i can even them out more
single leg press single leg extensions around the heavier lifting'like squats'hack squats..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #236 on: October 27, 2015, 07:21:02 PM »
single leg press single leg extensions around the heavier lifting'like squats'hack squats..

yeah, that'll be the plan me thinks

it's especially the lateral head of the quad that needs the added size so with leg press how does that work? foot higher or lower, push from heel or toe?

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #237 on: October 31, 2015, 01:34:31 PM »
How's the diet going dj?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #238 on: October 31, 2015, 09:20:20 PM »
How's the diet going dj?

added in t3 at 75 mcg three days ago and i've lost three more pounds over those three days and now i'm almost at the same level of conditioning

got another 3 to 5 pounds to go

once i hit this level then i plan to maintain it while slowly adding ONLY LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE, no water and no fat  8)

basically i'll have to be very careful not to over eat and only have one cheat meal per day instead of four lol i eat four meals per day

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: November 01, 2015, 08:15:41 AM »
I find it hard to eat enough in 5 meals sometimes if I'm not over 500 grams of protein and 4k cals I'm not gonna gain shit. And I consider my metabolism to be slow. Once u r lean and u try to gain u should b eating a good amount of foods the body puts it to better use when u r lean and always broken down from intense training calories go to repair u.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: November 01, 2015, 09:57:18 AM »
Ever use a food blender in place of one of your meals. Should not be so filling with a good quality protein supplement, including eggs or egg powder. Can use a water base, juice or whatever. In any event, sip any protein based drink slowly. Any health drink for that matter.

If wanting to add more calories that use flaxseed oil, pure olive oil, wheat germ oil or safflower oil in the blender. They all have around 500 quality calories in a table spoon. Can learn to pack a lot of nourishment in an 8oz glass. And will be easier to digest liquid than most solid foods.  Can also tend to keep the waist size in control, without bloating.

Don't really need 500 grams of protein, most of that will be pissed away. But I'll let you be the judge of what  your needs are. 200/250 should be what most trainers require. 4,000 calories should be just about right, depending on body type, age and activity.

Good Luck.
F

horseskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2015, 10:07:31 AM »
Idk whos legs are bigger ww or djs..adding in 75mcg t3? For what? Lol stop wasting your time getting more cut and dry u are already tiny start building your physique

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2015, 12:51:00 PM »
500 grams of protein WTF

i've already ate lots of cals while ripped and dry and the fat and water comes back very quickly actually even on gear

the key is in the training not the diet

i can't push myself hard enough while training on my own, so now i've got a trainer to push me a few times a week  8)

the key with diet is to eat more but not overeat

it looks like i'll have added bout ten pounds of dry lean muscle tissue

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: November 01, 2015, 04:38:36 PM »
500 grams isn't shit dude I drink protein shakes with my steak and potatoes for dinner name of this website is getbig.com

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: November 01, 2015, 04:46:17 PM »
Oh never mind u said u can't push your self hard enough without a trainer? Then the answer to all your questions are that imo u r wasting your fucking time to be honest u can't train hard enough so u have to hire somebody to tell u WHat to do lol wtf? Just shut up and train it's supposed to b enjoyable if u love it u don't need to get motivated or hire trainers u have to love to train or u are wasting your time.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2015, 04:50:54 PM »
Oh never mind u said u can't push your self hard enough without a trainer? Then the answer to all your questions are that imo u r wasting your fucking time to be honest u can't train hard enough so u have to hire somebody to tell u WHat to do lol wtf? Just shut up and train it's supposed to b enjoyable if u love it u don't need to get motivated or hire trainers u have to love to train or u are wasting your time.
dj has the know how,does the things he feels he needs to do/take to get to the level he 's at ..but he's his own worst enemy,,constantly second guesses himself..but has a cocky side and bravado around all the insecure shit,,,he is an enigma here lol,,,good dude all in all,he's changed after his last tour of duty here,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #246 on: November 01, 2015, 08:54:10 PM »

not to tel me what to do chief but to push me hard enough, i already know what to do i'm just too damn lazy to push myself that hard lol

and like i said, i've put on ten lean dry pounds of muscle tissue so it don't look like i'm wasting my time lol but the thing is... if i would have worked as hard as i should could have it would probably have been twenty pounds

dj has the know how,does the things he feels he needs to do/take to get to the level he 's at ..but he's his own worst enemy,,constantly second guesses himself..but has a cocky side and bravado around all the insecure shit,,,he is an enigma here lol,,,good dude all in all,he's changed after his last tour of duty here,,

djego  ;D and you're right bro i am most own worst enemy  >:(

but this second guessing ain't so bad coz it lets me experiment with lots of things and see what works best  8) for example eating a decent surplus of cals even when ripped makes me gain fat and water very quickly

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: November 02, 2015, 05:12:45 AM »
Not telling u what to do, if u put half ass work ethic into your own body and need trainer to push u to do what it takes eventually u will have given up, and 2 years from now all this was for nothing. Mayb not. It's  hard for me to imagine not training as hard as possible, why fucking even go to gym if u don't intend to work hard.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #248 on: November 02, 2015, 05:20:11 AM »
Not telling u what to do, if u put half ass work ethic into your own body and need trainer to push u to do what it takes eventually u will have given up, and 2 years from now all this was for nothing. Mayb not. It's  hard for me to imagine not training as hard as possible, why fucking even go to gym if u don't intend to work hard.
qft...

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: November 02, 2015, 09:09:20 AM »
Working hard is one thing...working smart is another. Some never quite understand the point that they go well together, making the most of any time spent training.

Drinking a protein shake with steak and potatoes might prove to be too much of a good thing. But your choice..enjoy.

Good Luck..
F